Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man, “literally” 🙄😂 superwoman for looking after her own 3 children??? She made them! They are her responsibility!
That is what being a parent is.
Even during a pandemic.

That kind of comment really annoys me!
I am also a SAHM of 3, I just get on with my job of looking after my children, it’s not difficult, in fact I enjoy it.
But you should all now address me as “Literally Superwoman”
🙄😂 ffs literally superwoman, so she can fly and stuff?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She is incredibly stupid putting what time time she's going to pick him up and when they are 'reunited'. Using the powers of freely available flight tracking information, I now know (between 2) which rig Lee works on. Completely stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Lol, sad bastards. He's just home and the pair of them straight onto tattle. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s literally the lady from the twits she used to be so pretty now wow!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm not normally one to comment on appearance as I dont agree with it. (Bar the photoshop ones cos duck me that's wrong)

But that photo genuinely stopped me in my scrolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Received this today from another Tropics Ambassador who is quietly working away with her business that she has had for years and makes a little extra money from to fund her days out for her kiddies.... then bam!! Another "influencer" comes along and makes a killing in just over a bloody month = of course our Beggy!
Tbf, I love Heather ...

I can’t believe bec has got so much though. Wonder how much Jess avey is selling / earning because she was quickly made a manager...

Reactions: 3
Sorry if they’ve been seen just thought I’d screenshot before they were deleted
The best. What is wrong with all of the people that jump to her defence though?? They sound crazy! Rebecca and Lee probably laugh at them too.

Reactions: 9
Had to laugh at her saying she has a letter to go pick Lee up like he's the only person working in this pandemic. bleeping moron. My husband works for oil and gas on diving vessels and is away for 6 weeks at a time. She can barely manage 2!!
I wonder what will happen next time Lee goes offshore as many companies are now making their staff self isolate in hotels before heading to the rigs, for 7-14 days. Imagine how she would cope if they had to add and extra 2 weeks onto the beginning of his trip 😂

Also, how much tit does she put on her face??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was quick on the delete button, if my husband just arrived home after 2 weeks away I sure wouldn’t be sat on phone 📱

Reactions: 15
She looks awful in the latest pic!! Tropics won’t last, I messaged her about some Products and she hasn’t bothered to reply!!
I wouldn’t worry, that’s her earnings pre tax and as lots of folk have already said, people will spend more at the start and then may never purchase again. I imagine that her local team is mightily pissed off at how little effort she’s putting in to sell Tropic. And, could you imagine her ever having a Tropic at home party and having to answer questions and speak knowledgeably about the products? She just sees it as easy money to flog to her Instagram following plus a few relatives and friends with minimum effort required, so it will be interesting to see if those sales figures are matched month on month, somehow I doubt it. No wonder Tropic aren't interested in any concerns raised over her selling their products, money always speaks louder than morals in the end😢

• Heart
  • Sad
She will rinse her sheep for as much cash as she can as fast as she can in order to get the kitchen of dreams and cosy carpets. She knows those figures aren't sustainable so will bombard them for maximum gain as fast as possible.

Reactions: 9
She was quick on the delete button, if my husband just arrived home after 2 weeks away I sure wouldn’t be sat on phone 📱
Exactly

So in love
So happy to be reunited
Such an amazing home life.... don’t make me laugh!!!!!!

Both sitting on their phones 24/7 individually, constantly reading tattle and deleting comments on social media.....

Yeahhhhhhhhhh

Keep kidding yourselves Meldrums. You are fooling no one. Pair of miserable bastards, in a boring miserable marriage and the laughing stock of the local area. 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Tbf, I love Heather ...

I can’t believe bec has got so much though. Wonder how much Jess avey is selling / earning because she was quickly made a manager...
Urgh the other one sickens me tbh she’s so sickly sweet and whimsy.. each to their own but my point here is she has been doing it for a while yet is still hitting those numbers ? was that league table a month or year to date ?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think these photos of them “reunited” are very much Rebecca’s doing? Lee looks like he is totally pissed off and she will be acting like the loving wife.
As for the comments on Facebook and insta saying how wonderful she is to cope for 2 weeks - seriously it’s 2 weeks and even then she witches about having to parent her own children, what is wonderful about that? 2 weeks for me and my husband would be bliss but yet he is now on week 8 of god knows how many more. There are key workers up and down the country staying in hotels for weeks/months not seeing their families.
Well done to the 2 women on Facebook for commenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.