Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously £8K??! I give up. Mrs M is going to be one of those people that, no matter how much they duck up, will always come up smelling of roses.
Who the duck purchased all that tit from her!?!
They need their heads read!!
But, as sad as it is, she’ll never be happy, even earning 8k a month. She has a seemingly platonic relationship with her hubby, three (lovely!) girls who she doesn’t seem to have much interest in or get much enjoyment out of - they’re the things that really matter to people and unfortunately she doesn’t seem to realise that. I genuinely feel (a little!) sorry for her - she has a very unfulfilled life 😕

Reactions: 10
There is a mum who sells Tropic at our school so you go to a party, buy something mainly to show support for her and then have to spend the rest of the term avoiding her as everytime you see her she is asking if you want to order anything new, want to host a party or become an ambassador.

She can't keep up the demand. Her viewers on mind, body, hole aren't really interested in tropics. They have gone over to have a nose but only a small percent will continue to buy the products. It will soon become even more boring than the hot cups of tea.

Jess Avery is always on the beg for her Tropics business. As said previously it it not sustainable.

Reactions: 17
I feel sick to the stomach at that figure. Who is buying from her?
She still only has 8000 followers are surely not all of them are buying some of those are just there for a laugh. Surely youd think with a world pandemic people arent stock piling 70 pallets a night and day one . The stuff isnt cheap so it's really not for everyone. And when you see beggy glowing like a orange street light it puts you off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Super disappointed in sweaty Betty for gifting this beggy one. They also gifted a ton (& I do mean a ton!) of clothing to 40plusnotgivingupyet who didn’t even work out until she was gifted a retreat to go to 🤦‍♀️ Totally put me off buying from them. Another brand to knock off my list. These so called influencers/ scroungers make brands look ‘cheap’ and therefore totally put me off buying from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It totally is allowed (questionably immoral in the current situation) and she seems to be doing really well at it. She’ll be getting 25% commission on her personal sales plus it looks like she’ll get a further 10% for hitting higher sales targets.

However, as I said before, her original sales base will dry up (there’s only so many serums and bath oils a person can buy) so she’ll need to a) work on getting more and more people buying to hit those numbers and b) recruit a team and make sure they sell themselves (and ideally, recruit.) Recruiting is easy; sheep will look at what she has and will think it’s easy to copy. But the sheep won’t have her audience or her brazen sales videos and will lose hope after selling the odd bit to their mother in laws and ostracising friends who’s fed up with their happy clappy posts on Facebook.

It’s an endless treadmill. It’s not sustainable. I worked for an MLM for a few years many years ago, and got very high up and very quickly as I knew the game I had to play. I was good at recruiting and good at selling and getting my team motivated. It’s bloody boring, unfulfilling and you’re constantly dealing with women who have no motivation or are absolutely delirious to how the world works.

She’ll make money though (for now) and probably get a few nice holiday incentives etc out of it. But at the end of the day you’re an MLM hun.
I think everyone's right that has be 8k since start?
Baffled are we sure 25%. Commision
Maybe she's buying lots tit as someone said she's suing products not included in the kit.
Is she on course get boss babe car?
Also laughing at holiday destination considering her history can just about see her and Lee on their white robes putting on Jamaican accents because they so so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously £8K??! I give up. Mrs M is going to be one of those people that, no matter how much they duck up, will always come up smelling of roses.
Who the duck purchased all that tit from her!?!
They need their heads read!!

You think she’s selling of roses? Seriously?
No.

The woman is a failure. She’s not been successful at anything she’s done, she’s got no talent or skill, no ambition, no integrity, no class and she’s devoid of all decency.

£8K for being a lying, manipulative, slimy shark?

She can keep it. She’s a miserable cow who’s only goal in life is to scrape money into her greedy hands. Nothing makes her happy - not her kids, not her husband, not her very comfortable life - she’s bored and she’s miserable and the only chink of light in her existence is her thinking she’s got one over on others.

There’s no roses there.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think everyone's right that has be 8k since start?
Baffled are we sure 25%. Commision
Maybe she's buying lots tit as someone said she's suing products not included in the kit.
Is she on course get boss babe car?
Also laughing at holiday destination considering her history can just about see her and Lee on their white robes putting on Jamaican accents because they so so funny.
The commission structure has been posted further up in the thread.

You think she’s selling of roses? Seriously?
No.

The woman is a failure. She’s not been successful at anything she’s done, she’s got no talent or skill, no ambition, no integrity, no class and she’s devoid of all decency.

£8K for being a lying, manipulative, slimy shark?

She can keep it. She’s a miserable cow who’s only goal in life is to scrape money into her greedy hands. Nothing makes her happy - not her kids, not her husband, not her very comfortable life - she’s bored and she’s miserable and the only chink of light in her existence is her thinking she’s got one over on others.

There’s no roses there.
I wish there was a clap button on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wondering how they manage their potentially complex tax situation

Meldrum ltd is influencer / social media
Lees a director.
Does his social media earnings also go through meldrum ltd

I assume tropics has be separate like being self employed sole trader.
Also the oil money if he's contactor he's self employed?

Have the latest accounts been published on companies house?

Also if someone has 2 jobs do they get taxed higher rate on the 2nd income?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And in a pandemic, she is taking 3 young children to collect her hubbie when he could get a taxi - what if they break down? the risk if infection is huge, he should also be self isolating - Lorraine Kelly just on TV saying that her daughter been in quarantine for 2 weeks after coming back from abroad! Its crazy - and as for selling £34k worth of skincare - who the actual duck is buying it! Bloody hell!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So liabilities include debts tax bill owers.
And assets property or cars?
Strange set of figures.
No upto date figures for 2020 accounts submitted.
She owns 75% share and total control so could easily get rid of Lee.

Nature of business video production

Does lees thriving drone business go through meldrum ltd too?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Well lee I fucked up a little 2 ads pulled but I've made 8000 with tropics and how much have you made on the rig ... yeh I've made more you'll do everything I want NOW !

Reactions: 13
Being an mlm boss babe takes a lot of work by the looks of it, excellent networking and sales skills, persistence, consistency, determination and drive....sound familiar Rebs? Also, the majority of her followers are normal mums like me, normal mums don’t spend regularly on face stuff, they might order once then use it over a year and never reorder. Or is that just me 😂😂 Good luck to her though, with her fine employment cv and relevant life skills, I’m sure she’ll smash it 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well lee I fucked up a little 2 ads pulled but I've made 8000 with tropics and how much have you made on the rig ... yeh I've made more you'll do everything I want NOW !
She probably throw her higher earnings in his face.

You tube I imagine earns very little.
I expect she thinks she get huge inheritance from grandad or parents at some point so what's the point in getting a actual real job or retrain.

She's not got great people skills, communications, business acumen drive or motivation to make tropics a long term success

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So liabilities include debts tax bill owers.
And assets property or cars?
Strange set of figures.
No upto date figures for 2020 accounts submitted.
She owns 75% share and total control so could easily get rid of Lee.

Nature of business video production

Does lees thriving drone business go through meldrum ltd too?
Current assets are things like cash and bank balance, and trade receivables (debtors). Cars and property etc are non-current (fixed) assets.

Reactions: 2
Current assets are things like cash and bank balance, and trade receivables (debtors). Cars and property etc are non-current (fixed) assets.
Just trying work out what that 87k figure was I guess earnings
They have 1 2nd hand people carrier from evans halshaw.
Maybe their camera and computers worth a lot.
Mortgage I imagine separate as odd figures
Lease bmw went back
New I phones probably business.
I'm struggling to think of any assets of significant value they own.

Reactions: 1
And in a pandemic, she is taking 3 young children to collect her hubbie when he could get a taxi - what if they break down? the risk if infection is huge, he should also be self isolating - Lorraine Kelly just on TV saying that her daughter been in quarantine for 2 weeks after coming back from abroad! Its crazy - and as for selling £34k worth of skincare - who the actual duck is buying it! Bloody hell!!
I don’t understand why the last couple of time’s she has gone to collect him with the kids and yet a while ago, when we weren’t under lockdown, we saw him getting a taxi back at the end of his trip.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.