Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not trying to sounds nasty but I honestly thought someone had run a pic through one of those ageing apps 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The thing with these two, are “things” that the eye can see, are far more important than anything else, both are materialistic, her more than him, but the more “things” they have the more they want, so in reality they are never “happy” with what “things” they have, they then want more, this will carry on for the rest of their lives, because in reality they are never truly happy with what they own/have.

My god, that photo, I’m lost for words.

Aged much, my they have.😲

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well after seeing that photo I am definitely going to invest in some Tropics!
🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Horrid photo of her she looks so old!! She looks so smug I can’t stand her!! How anyone likes her I really don’t get it!!!

Her 8k plus his 6k or what ever he gets a month!! These two are racking it in!! She does not need brands to send her free tit!!!

Least she She will finally get the kitchen she wants!!! But she still will not be happy!!

Reactions: 13
I never post on this thread just read. Have you seen the comments on her Facebook post 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love how he has sunglasses on to hide his bad eye wrinkles ageing him even more!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks awful in the latest pic!! Tropics won’t last, I messaged her about some Products and she hasn’t bothered to reply!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.