Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why the last couple of time’s she has gone to collect him with the kids and yet a while ago, when we weren’t under lockdown, we saw him getting a taxi back at the end of his trip.
It's all for the optics look at emotional reunion.
By time he's back on rig she's lost the love bugger off Lee take a taxI.

Scotland is still full lockdown it's seems daft them take a risk when he could get taxi home.

Reactions: 10
Poor sod (not really, you reap what you sow etc), just in the door, not even got his mask off and he is put to work making pancakes😂😂. Surely you would jump in the shower first??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just trying work out what that 87k figure was I guess earnings
They have 1 2nd hand people carrier from evans halshaw.
Maybe their camera and computers worth a lot.
Mortgage I imagine separate as odd figures
Lease bmw went back
New I phones probably business.
I'm struggling to think of any assets of significant value they own.
Current assets can only be cash, debtors and stock (but she doesn't sell physical items) so it would have to be either money in the bank and/or things like ad revenue which she hadn't received yet. With the ads she was still doing then, that could be possible. Camera and computers are also fixed assets, not current.

The liabilities quoted are also current (short term) so probably mostly her VAT bill. Even if the house, car etc were classed as business property, the mortgage and finance would be non-current liabilities. x

Reactions: 1
It's all for the optics look at emotional reunion.
By time he's back on rig she's lost the love bugger off Lee take a taxI.

Scotland is still full lockdown it's seems daft them take a risk when he could get taxi home.
🤣🤣 When the last time he came skipping out all excited to see them. She is sat in the ar with a face like thunder. Snapping 'tired' when he asks how she is.
Will we get a fake so, so, excited and happy to have Daddy Meld home this time or will that batton be passed so she can piss off for a horse walk on her own?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣 When the last time he came skipping out all excited to see them. She is sat in the ar with a face like thunder. Snapping 'tired' when he asks how she is.
Will we get a fake so, so, excited and happy to have Daddy Meld home this time or will that batton be passed so she can piss off for a horse walk on her own?
That's all it is this time fakeness absolute fakeness!!!
The oh we are so loved up story .. give it 10 mins she will be away out trotting with the horse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why the last couple of time’s she has gone to collect him with the kids and yet a while ago, when we weren’t under lockdown, we saw him getting a taxi back at the end of his trip.
Oil companies are no longer paying taxis home. Only mileage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
In no way do I want to stick up for them but my partner works in the industry and taxis costs are not covered normally it is your cost to get to the heliport unless there are delays or numerous trips to the heliport due to cancelled flights. We were also issued a letter to use each time to drop off and collect as the Police were pulling cars over and checking if journeys were essential. So it gave us proof both when he was in the car and for me travelling home.

We felt it was safer to do that than take a taxi as who knows who has just been in before you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lease bmw went back
They will be putting his contractor earnings through the business, I know a lot of
People in oil industry who put everything through “the business “. She will have been ZERO NI her adult life on her earnings

Lease bmw went back
It Could be their house or some other family home or assets (extended family) that’s been recorded under the business. Honestly every trick in the book, there’s a lot of clever accounting (read tax avoidance ) goes on in that industry and considering her use of public services , quite frankly it’s sickening .

Reactions: 4
Pat looks absolutely thrilled to have sweaty beggy pretending to be over the moon to have her witch back.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right lads, how soon before Rebecca is off out on her own for a walk with the dog and bleating on about it on stories?! What a looser.

Get your marigolds on Lee, plenty cleaning for you to be cracking on with now that you are back at your second job - being a little witch. Scrub scrub scrub!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In no way do I want to stick up for them but my partner works in the industry and taxis costs are not covered normally it is your cost to get to the heliport unless there are delays or numerous trips to the heliport due to cancelled flights. We were also issued a letter to use each time to drop off and collect as the Police were pulling cars over and checking if journeys were essential. So it gave us proof both when he was in the car and for me travelling home.

We felt it was safer to do that than take a taxi as who knows who has just been in before you.
I work as an accountant in the industry and we pay taxi costs for people, it's just dependant on who you work for. We have given our guys letters too. So you are totally correct.

Reactions: 3
Shouldn‘t she have AD on every Tropic post though? Kelly (Organised mother) has AD every time she speaks about NY on her page, surely Rebecca should do the same or as she has Tropic Ambassador on her page tittle does that exclude it? she would have to put AD if she had it on her main page.
Her Tropics page is private and it's obvious she's a Tropics ambassador so she wouldn't need to. If she showed stuff on her main page she'd probably have to disclose that she's an ambassador but probably wouldn't need to call it an ad as she's not being paid to advertise their products.

Reactions: 2
She doesn't need a bloody letter, she's talking utter tit. Making out as if he's chief oiler in Europe. What a fud.
Dear Mr. Policeman,

Please let my wee belter babe come and pick me up from my big red chopper that took me home from the rig.

Thank you for all your hard work,
Lee Meldrum age 34 1/2
Inchmarlo, Banchoreee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Awwh the gang are back together and they're loved up. Keep faking it, maybe someone will believe you. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Awwh the gang are back together and they're loved up. Keep faking it, maybe someone will believe you. 🙄
I love how hard they try to seem like a hot couple. It’s bleeping hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can’t fake chemistry.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To be fair, if she is earning circa 8k a month from tropics, they probably bought the bikes themselves🤷‍♀️
No chance!!!!!!!! Even when she was earning big doing adverts they didn’t part with a penny for anything!!!!! The Meldrums are tight, mean bastards. They don’t spend anything themselves- particularly on the kids. They wouldn’t even buy the girls a sweetie from
A shop when they were on a free ski holiday because it was “too expensive”
(But were more than happy to spend their money on over priced beer & pizza for themselves when the kids were out of sight in childcare all day)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yep when she was being so smug last few weeks and not putting any videos up i already guessed she was probably doing really well with her Tropic scam. How dumb are her sheep to be following her on this and i wish there is a way for us to stop her from doing so.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.