Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those poor sheep buying her Avon tosh, but who will let a pandemic get in the way of her five star ethics

Reactions: 7
A while back a lot of my fb friends were Arbonne ‘managers’, people who left school with no qualifications were instantly ‘managers’ and they loved that title and they made it seem they had this awesome job, fits so well into family life, amazing money and showing all these freebies they’d been gifted and how they got a bmw company car!!
Couple of years down the line none of them do it anymore. The car that they were ‘gifted’ was actually on the understanding that if they didn’t maintain their sales figure every single month they had to take over the payments, none of them maintain their sales figures.
This type of tropics/arbonne ‘job’ appears on paper as amazing because they want you to get on board because it will make them money! It’s all smoke and mirrors (as usual) and all that glitters...!

Reactions: 22
Is the 25% truly the take home commission though or is that if you are in charge of people ? Im not clear on that , Someone posted this before

Wow them tropic figures are insane know wonder she’s being all smug and doesn’t care that her ads are being pulled!! 8k in one month while poor healthcare workers are killing them selfs for 2k a month!! This country is fucked up it really is!!! So unfair she can sit on her arse and earn money like that!! How much tax would she pay on 8k??? Xx
Tax will depend how she manages it or how it’s paid. Im not sure if these schemes pay by invoice with vat or through a payroll or if she will need to declare it as personal or business income. She is pretty dodgy so who knows but she will prob just bank it and think the rules don’t apply or upload it to another bank account by mistake

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll probably get a bonus for each person she signs up. That’s the trouble with these types of things. You look at that figure she ‘took home’ and you think ‘she hardly did anything and she made all that, I want that’ but ask yourself why they post those figures? They WANT you to get sucked in, if it was really that good everyone would do it. Would a stay at home mum, with no qualifications, selling face cream from her house make more than say, a surgeon who has studied for years and works her ass off every day? It’s all lies

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’ll probably get a bonus for each person she signs up. That’s the trouble with these types of things. You look at that figure she ‘took home’ and you think ‘she hardly did anything and she made all that, I want that’ but ask yourself why they post those figures? They WANT you to get sucked in, if it was really that good everyone would do it. Would a stay at home mum, with no qualifications, selling face cream from her house make more than say, a surgeon who has studied for years and works her ass off every day? It’s all lies
I hope this so right because for her to earn 8k a month for just selling face cream is insane and it should not be aloud!!!!

Reactions: 6
I hope this so right because for her to earn 8k a month for just selling face cream is insane and it should not be aloud!!!!
honestly it’s all shite, why would people bother working hard if they could make more money selling creams from their house.
The arbonne thing, even tho I knew it was shite even tempted me because the people selling it made it seem so amazing! But none of them do it anymore, none, because it was all lies and not as rosey as it appeared. It will fizzle out

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t have thought 8k a month would be sustainable for anyone selling Tropics - initially she’ll have sold a lot as it’s something new for her followers, and she had lots of them migrate over from her normal page.

Once they’ve bought from her, they won’t buy again for a good few months (and never again if they weren’t that impressed!) as I’m assuming each product is designed to last a good couple of months? So she’ll need a constant stream of hundreds (if not thousands!) of new customers on a monthly basis in order to maintain that level of selling over the months and years. I’d imagine that once she’s not raking in the money, the novelty will wear off.

Reactions: 15
I believe she has also managed to sign people up as ambassadors too also qualified for a trip to Jamaica cause of her massive sales. Selling through Instagram must be SO easy. There are also personal tropic web page shops so she doesn’t even have to do the orders for people. I’ve used someones web shop before and it just cuts out any interaction with the ambassador but they still get the commission.

Reactions: 6
Tropic is exactly the same as Younique, Arbonne, Herbalife etc - it’s all tit.

They make it sound so tempting - holidays for hitting targets, high commission for top sellers etc but it’s all garbage. It’s not sustainable at all. If it was that easy - we would all be doing it!!!!!!

She’s hit high sales because at the moment it’s a novelty for her & the idiots buying via her web shop. You think she’s still going to be selling £34K worth of face wash in 6 months time?! Don’t be daft.

It’s typically Rebecca though isn’t it? Fleece some people for a few months, leech whatever she can out of it for herself and then quit.?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It totally is allowed (questionably immoral in the current situation) and she seems to be doing really well at it. She’ll be getting 25% commission on her personal sales plus it looks like she’ll get a further 10% for hitting higher sales targets.

However, as I said before, her original sales base will dry up (there’s only so many serums and bath oils a person can buy) so she’ll need to a) work on getting more and more people buying to hit those numbers and b) recruit a team and make sure they sell themselves (and ideally, recruit.) Recruiting is easy; sheep will look at what she has and will think it’s easy to copy. But the sheep won’t have her audience or her brazen sales videos and will lose hope after selling the odd bit to their mother in laws and ostracising friends who’s fed up with their happy clappy posts on Facebook.

It’s an endless treadmill. It’s not sustainable. I worked for an MLM for a few years many years ago, and got very high up and very quickly as I knew the game I had to play. I was good at recruiting and good at selling and getting my team motivated. It’s bloody boring, unfulfilling and you’re constantly dealing with women who have no motivation or are absolutely delirious to how the world works.

She’ll make money though (for now) and probably get a few nice holiday incentives etc out of it. But at the end of the day you’re an MLM hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also re: a holiday to Jamaica - well, that ain’t guna happen anytime soon is it?!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I believe she has also managed to sign people up as ambassadors too also qualified for a trip to Jamaica cause of her massive sales. Selling through Instagram must be SO easy. There are also personal tropic web page shops so she doesn’t even have to do the orders for people. I’ve used someones web shop before and it just cuts out any interaction with the ambassador but they still get the commission.
It’s going to be a while before she can take that Jamaica trip... 🙈

It totally is allowed (questionably immoral in the current situation) and she seems to be doing really well at it. She’ll be getting 25% commission on her personal sales plus it looks like she’ll get a further 10% for hitting higher sales targets.

However, as I said before, her original sales base will dry up (there’s only so many serums and bath oils a person can buy) so she’ll need to a) work on getting more and more people buying to hit those numbers and b) recruit a team and make sure they sell themselves (and ideally, recruit.) Recruiting is easy; sheep will look at what she has and will think it’s easy to copy. But the sheep won’t have her audience or her brazen sales videos and will lose hope after selling the odd bit to their mother in laws and ostracising friends who’s fed up with their happy clappy posts on Facebook.

It’s an endless treadmill. It’s not sustainable. I worked for an MLM for a few years many years ago, and got very high up and very quickly as I knew the game I had to play. I was good at recruiting and good at selling and getting my team motivated. It’s bloody boring, unfulfilling and you’re constantly dealing with women who have no motivation or are absolutely delirious to how the world works.

She’ll make money though (for now) and probably get a few nice holiday incentives etc out of it. But at the end of the day you’re an MLM hun.
It sounds like a lot of hard work to do well at it for a long period of time - I’m not sure Mrs M and hard work go together? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Course she’ll stick with it if it’s taking her in £8k a month that’s ridiculous and shows even more why she doesn’t need free meat or leggings 🤬
True I suppose, £8k a month for washing your face isn’t bad! But as someone else said, are her followers going to be spending that same amount every month? If you buy a skincare set for say £50 it’ll last you a good few months if not more.

Reactions: 9
Seriously £8K??! I give up. Mrs M is going to be one of those people that, no matter how much they duck up, will always come up smelling of roses.
Who the duck purchased all that tit from her!?!
They need their heads read!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I feel sick to the stomach at that figure. Who is buying from her?
I know I looked and if you want to buy you can just got to the official site and can buy your self and there is an option to put your ambassadors name in or leave it blank!! I know what I would do!! Why people want their hard earned money go to her and her mansion I have no idea!! Crazy sheep!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.