Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes scrubbing her face as shes so excited this will be the last time for a while she will be going to bed alone . And shes confirmed she will be going to pick him up and she has a little letter to confirm she is going to pick up a key worker and she is proper buzzzzzzzzzzzing!
Lol she really is a saddo..she does realise lees the key worker and she's the laziest bint in Scotland.
I am a keyworker and I'm not buzzing.
Lee is possibly her only freind.
Think Scottish lockdown stricter all she does is skulk around woods but longer than she should or cycle on her possibly gifted undeclared bike to show safaya people clapping.
Maybe driving to the heliport feels like a holiday almost exotic distance.

Reactions: 6
She doesn't need a bloody letter, she's talking utter tit. Making out as if he's chief oiler in Europe. What a fud.
She didnt have a letter last time . It's only been certain other countries you have needed a letter to travel but nothing was enforced like that shows how much she pays attention

Reactions: 7
She didnt have a letter last time . It's only been certain other countries you have needed a letter to travel but nothing was enforced like that shows how much she pays attention
Maybe she thinks snp and wee Nicola are communists.
She's such an attention seeker making everything a bit extra.
Lee is a tool. Doormat and creep.

Reactions: 3
She always looks so shiny these days, is that a selling point of tropics?! The new time look palette looks so muddy on her. The bronzer is way too dark!
But she always takes such a good colour, her all yuuarr tan lasts for aggesssss so she needs to go at least 2 colours too dark for her summer skin and not her usual shade for her winter skin. I dont think she has quite figured out how the old factor 50 sunscreen will affect this colour in the slightly weaker scottish sun so she may become the actual colour of that ronseal filter she uses🤷‍♀️. Ooh the problems one faces😋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she think that makes Lee important? When thousands of jobs are going it proves to me he isn't invaluable. Even Drs don't have anything to prove they are key workers (in GP surgery I am in the Drs don't even have NHS badges to get shopping benefits etc). Non of us have letters to say we can go to work in hospital/GP surgeries so what nonsense has she typed up on her Mac?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope he's following the law.
Should he self quarantine after coming back off shore?
I am sure he be expected to do food shop and weekly meal plan asap before he stays up nights with pops.
Takes kids out and deep cleans the house.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She was very careful not to say how long he is home for as well. 3 weeks home, 2 weeks off shore is not too shabby!

Reactions: 6
She doesn't need a bloody letter, she's talking utter tit. Making out as if he's chief oiler in Europe. What a fud.
Indeed, I picked my husband up from the airport last weekend after he returned from his two and a half month long trip offshore and I didn’t have/need a letter 🙄

Two and a half months Beggy. Slightly longer than the two weeks you moan about 🖕🏼🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She was very careful not to say how long he is home for as well. 3 weeks home, 2 weeks off shore is not too shabby!
she’s got it so bloody easy!! Why she moans I have no idea!! 3 weeks of having her slave to do everything while she’s sits on her arse!! Then the other two weeks her mum and dad help her!! 😂🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 12
At least the girls will get out on their bikes now Lee is home, Vlogs will be uploaded on time and the house won’t be such a midden.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We’ve all had letters issued to staff for travelling for work and if stopped being key workers. It was part of our risk assessment and health and safety and ive to carry one too. But she’s not employed or self employed by the oil company and doesn’t require one

Does she think that makes Lee important? When thousands of jobs are going it proves to me he isn't invaluable. Even Drs don't have anything to prove they are key workers (in GP surgery I am in the Drs don't even have NHS badges to get shopping benefits etc). Non of us have letters to say we can go to work in hospital/GP surgeries so what nonsense has she typed up on her Mac?
She doesn’t need one but our company staff all have one as part of advice given from health and safety body for our industry. She’s not employed or self employed by his company so she doesn’t need one. All she needs is proof of his company and time of flight for police to check the substance of her excuse for being at airport to pick him up.

Reactions: 5
My dad is a taxi driver he has picked up a few oil workers from the helipads , Scotia and Bond ( helipads at aberdeen incase you didnt know ) and not once has the men he was picking up asked oh here do you need a pass for travelling to pick us up. He wasnt stopped nothing.

Reactions: 4
Received this today from another Tropics Ambassador who is quietly working away with her business that she has had for years and makes a little extra money from to fund her days out for her kiddies.... then bam!! Another "influencer" comes along and makes a killing in just over a bloody month = of course our Beggy!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I hope he's following the law.
Should he self quarantine after coming back off shore?
I am sure he be expected to do food shop and weekly meal plan asap before he stays up nights with pops.
Takes kids out and deep cleans the house.
The friends I have that work offshore are tested when they arrive back. Depending on the oil Company they work for some are taking them in 2 days before they go offshore and testing them. Once they have been tested they have to stay in a hotel by the airport and they can’t leave there room until it’s time for the chopper. One friends husband was stuck for 3 days in the jury’s in waiting to go as seats are reduced as well on the choppers

Reactions: 2
Received this today from another Tropics Ambassador who is quietly working away with her business that she has had for years and makes a little extra money from to fund her days out for her kiddies.... then bam!! Another "influencer" comes along and makes a killing in just over a bloody month = of course our Beggy!
So does beggy then get 25% of that 34 257

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.