Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if SB asked for just stories to avoid the complaints they must have known were coming ahead of the ad, I noticed that they shared lots of other instagrammers #iamswettybetty but not hers
Could you imagine if this was the case?

“Oh ok, so Rebecca you are an absolute scum bag and a tit storm follows you wherever you go so maybe just Do some insta story’s for us instead of a grid post?!”

How mortified would you be? And how brain dead would a company be if they still felt it ok to use an influencer if they knew all of the above and were actively trying to assist her in being a deceitful wench?!!!!

I think she probably filmed an actual video ad for them the day she was all tarted up when out for a walk in the woods and they haven’t used it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Truly think they have opted for stories to still get the ad out and avoid any criticism that’s visible to the public. Shady behaviour

Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure SB have pulled the ad but whalar would have told her to carry on with it but just put it on her stories so it’s not obvious and it will disappear after 24hrs. Most influencers on my insta have been gifted SB and they have a grid post, some more than one.

Reactions: 7
Truly think they have opted for stories to still get the ad out and avoid any criticism that’s visible to the public. Shady behaviour

I would love to hear their reasoning if that’s they case.

She’s a 2 bit, failed mummy influencer. She’s not a fitness influencer or anything of note in the industry. She’s bleeping useless at putting adverts together, puts no effort or imagination at all into it and just stands there like a bleeping gormless toothpick flashing her emaciated belly and showcasing her dingy house. She does nothing at all to positively promote the brand or the clothes. Nothing. I genuinely have no idea why they would use her to begin with and sure as tit can’t fathom why they would stick their necks out to keep hold of her when she brings nothing but tit to their door.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

She’s a 2 bit, failed mummy influencer. She’s not a fitness influencer or anything of note in the industry. She’s bleeping useless at putting adverts together, puts no effort or imagination at all into it and just stands there like a bleeping gormless toothpick flashing her emaciated belly and showcasing her dingy house. She does nothing at all to positively promote the brand or the clothes. Nothing. I genuinely have no idea why they would use her to begin with and sure as tit can’t fathom why they would stick their necks out to keep hold of her when she brings nothing but tit to their door.
bleeping gormless toothpick” my favourite insult ever 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Where is the Meldrum post on Sweaty Bettys IG, I can't find it to comment
There hasn’t actually been a Meldrum post on the SB page. They haven’t featured her at all. It’s only been the Insta stories on her own page today.

Reactions: 4
There hasn’t actually been a Meldrum post on the SB page. They haven’t featured her at all. It’s only been the Insta stories on her own page today.
Sorry my bad it’s the nurses one people are commenting on isn’t it? Thank you!

Reactions: 3

bleeping gormless toothpick 🤣🤣🤣🤣👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s possible that they have pulled the advert and it is marked ad by MM to save face and maybe because the link is aff? I can not imagine SB would continue to work with her after all of the knock off ebay posts.

Reactions: 9
Shes scrubbing her face as shes so excited this will be the last time for a while she will be going to bed alone . And shes confirmed she will be going to pick him up and she has a little letter to confirm she is going to pick up a key worker and she is proper buzzzzzzzzzzzing!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Shes scrubbing her face as shes so excited this will be the last time for a while she will be going to bed alone . And shes confirmed she will be going to pick him up and she has a little letter to confirm she is going to pick up a key worker and she is proper buzzzzzzzzzzzing!

What a bleeping looser.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She always looks so shiny these days, is that a selling point of tropics?! The new time look palette looks so muddy on her. The bronzer is way too dark!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How long before replies from sweaty betty?
Days! Their CS is very slow and you’ll probably get a word salad reply which mentions “different verticals” 🙄 They don’t seem to like answering questions.

Seriously how many serums does a woman need?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn't need a bloody letter, she's talking utter tit. Making out as if he's chief oiler in Europe. What a fud.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.