Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does beggy then get 25% of that 34 257
Apparently so, yes.

But even if she is, it’s not sustainable. She’s never going to be hitting those types of numbers every month because all she has is 1 pool of customers. She’s duped the idiots into buying from her this month but are they going to fork out the same amount of cash every month? Are they duck.

Reactions: 17
She didnt have a letter last time . It's only been certain other countries you have needed a letter to travel but nothing was enforced like that shows how much she pays attention
In my work we have issued key worker letters for travel , it’s maybe because oir staff aren’t necessarily “known” key workers in that they won’t have health board ID or uniforms as they aren’t in that industry but still key. Not for their chauffeurs though.

Received this today from another Tropics Ambassador who is quietly working away with her business that she has had for years and makes a little extra money from to fund her days out for her kiddies.... then bam!! Another "influencer" comes along and makes a killing in just over a bloody month = of course our Beggy!
Heather Ness is “imperfectly perfect parent “.
Who the actual duck is buying This tit right now ?!

Can someone report the tropics collision chart please ?! I’m trying to find it. If we say an average of £50
Spent based on the stuff being expensive , that means around 700 people have been sucked it by her face washing shite . I really do worry for people being so easily led

E1E87C03-45EB-44CD-89AA-78A17FFA840E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So disappointed in Sweaty Betty, definitely not getting their leggings now!
I’ve ordered from another brand who are more reasonably priced with good reviews so will see what they’re like. Trying to work on my fitness at the moment. Unlike Meldrum so no idea why they’ve used her? Has she done any sort of workout during lockdown?

Wow, she sold a lot of products! I hope she’s prepared to help her customers if they have questions etc. otherwise wont they stop buying from her or buy from someone else instead? Such a kick in the teeth for others who have worked hard to build up their Tropic customer base. 😔 On the plus side I don’t think she’ll stick at it. Her skin looks terrible so she’s not a good advert for the products imo.

Reactions: 14
In my work we have issued key worker letters for travel , it’s maybe because oir staff aren’t necessarily “known” key workers in that they won’t have health board ID or uniforms as they aren’t in that industry but still key. Not for their chauffeurs though.

Heather Ness is “imperfectly perfect parent “.
Who the actual duck is buying This tit right now ?!

Can someone report the tropics collision chart please ?! I’m trying to find it. If we say an average of £50
Spent based on the stuff being expensive , that means around 700 people have been sucked it by her face washing shite . I really do worry for people being so easily led

View attachment 128912
Why ON EARTH would anyone part with money where the sales person is making 25% of it for themselves.

So your £100 face cream is already only "worth" £75...and the company's profit margin is sure as hell going to be bigger than what the sales person gets...so actually if it's "wortg" £20 I'd be amazed.

Fools and their money...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Course she’ll stick with it if it’s taking her in £8k a month that’s ridiculous and shows even more why she doesn’t need free meat or leggings 🤬

Reactions: 14
No wonder she half asses the Mrs M page and her channels making 8k a month from her pyramid scheme

Reactions: 19
£8k! No wonder she’s looking so so smug and getting her beloved carpets for the room of doom!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
It’s not sustainable unless she is recruiting and actively making sure her team are selling. Then their team sells and so on. That’s the residual income, the “beach money” they all strive for!

Til then she’ll need to keep up with her daily QVC show

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s possible that they have pulled the advert and it is marked ad by MM to save face and maybe because the link is aff? I can not imagine SB would continue to work with her after all of the knock off ebay posts.
I imagine that’s the case. She (for once) labelling the stories correctly (because the clothes were gifted) in order to make it look like her actua paid for ad hasn’t been pulled by SB

Reactions: 9
£8k! No wonder she’s looking so so smug and getting her beloved carpets for the room of doom!!
Shocker she's spending money on her actual house.
8 k sounds bonkers it cant be sustainable.
Is that nearly all 8 from her mind body arsehoke page.

Shocker she's spending money on her actual house.
8 k sounds bonkers it cant be sustainable.
Is that nearly all 8 from her mind body arsehoke page.

Reactions: 3
How much has she actually bought for herself??! And has Mummy Cannon bought??! 😡

Reactions: 10
Wow them tropic figures are insane know wonder she’s being all smug and doesn’t care that her ads are being pulled!! 8k in one month while poor healthcare workers are killing them selfs for 2k a month!! This country is fucked up it really is!!! So unfair she can sit on her arse and earn money like that!! How much tax would she pay on 8k??? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Now if you were being paid to advertise a gym brand and proclaimed to be a "gym bunny" would you not film yourself doing a workout in them?? How do they compare with the Ebay cheapies? How do they compare with gym shark? What a waste of an opportunity to actually look at the brand and make a decent ad.
I’m not team Meldrum so don’t shoot me but
In all fairness when you do an ad You are generally not allowed to make comparrisons or mention other brands.

Also I think it’s normal for people to have items that are cheap and expensive. The fact she’s advertising eBay leggings still doesn’t bother me. I have a Jo Malone candle in my house and I also have an Aldi one. She will have followers with different finances so I think it’s ok to cater / advertise to both.

On the flip side she’sprobably not thinking along those lines and will advertise (or attempt to) anything she’s given. Her SB ad was tit. Why doesn’t she buy a soft box light for £30 I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ her videos and photos are so dark - the complete opposite of most influencers

Reactions: 7
I did not see Jess avey on that list.
Did she have similar pattern of sales at 1st?
Feel sorry non influencer sales people.
Shame she never used that reach and influence to raise s decent amount for charity.
Baffled how many people fallen for her and her clueless knowledge of hair and make-up.

I’m not team Meldrum so don’t shoot me but
In all fairness when you do an ad You are generally not allowed to make comparrisons or mention other brands.

Also I think it’s normal for people to have items that are cheap and expensive. The fact she’s advertising eBay leggings still doesn’t bother me. I have a Jo Malone candle in my house and I also have an Aldi one. She will have followers with different finances so I think it’s ok to cater / advertise to both.

On the flip side she’sprobably not thinking along those lines and will advertise (or attempt to) anything she’s given. Her SB ad was tit. Why doesn’t she buy a soft box light for £30 I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ her videos and photos are so dark - the complete opposite of most influencers
Not seen her ring light in a while.
The lighting in that house is terrible
Also filtering trees blue and blue green a f making herself super orange doesn't help.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s all a bit corrupt. Tropic pyramid scheme and getting your family to pretend to eat cereal or taking your children out of school to go on a paid holiday to make people want to go too.
I couldn’t do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s all a bit corrupt. Tropic pyramid scheme and getting your family to pretend to eat cereal or taking your children out of school to go on a paid holiday to make people want to go too.
I couldn’t do it.
I have no doubt these days all locals, other infleuncers and even some brands now see her for how she really is and she doesn't care.
She's extremely unrelatable/ unlikable and greedy.

Reactions: 12
Shouldn‘t she have AD on every Tropic post though? Kelly (Organised mother) has AD every time she speaks about NY on her page, surely Rebecca should do the same or as she has Tropic Ambassador on her page tittle does that exclude it? she would have to put AD if she had it on her main page.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.