Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how hard they try to seem like a hot couple. It’s bleeping hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can’t fake chemistry.
They are more like brother and sister, would be surprised if they even have sex. Clearly he got lucky 3 times cos I bet she is that wonderful she fell pregnant the first time they tried 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm still in disbelief about her Tropic sales this month, how are people still affording to buy in this current climate?

Reactions: 3
In relation to the Tropic stuff itself I have used it for quite a while and I have to say that even though some of it can be pricey it does last and it really made a massive difference with my skin. However I purchase mine through one of my friends, who, a bit like someone mentioned earlier uses it as a side line a bit like Avon to fund little extras here and there.

Reactions: 5
In relation to the Tropic stuff itself I have used it for quite a while and I have to say that even though some of it can be pricey it does last and it really made a massive difference with my skin. However I purchase mine through one of my friends, who, a bit like someone mentioned earlier uses it as a side line a bit like Avon to fund little extras here and there.
Are you not a bit pissed off to be paying at least 25% more for something just to fund someone else's "little extras" when you could be having those "little extras" yourself?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm still in disbelief about her Tropic sales this month, how are people still affording to buy in this current climate?
she’s buying tit loads for herself, she’s has nearly the whole range and I bet she’s making her mum and sis buy from her too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Underneath the dogs topcoat will be an undercoat that will be matted. The balls of undercoat pull on the skin. That will cause the dog to nip.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m fortunate enough that I’m not having to work during all this! My family are all okay and financially I’m fine but I absolutely realise that the world is going to be very different when thing return to a more normal way of life, huge debts, huge job losses, the sheep need to start thinking about their own pockets rather than lining hers! She has a large audience to sell too, but I truly cannot see it lasting.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks totally buzzin to be 'reunited' there mate! 😂👍

Must be what face he pulls just as the broom stick and mop goes up his arse 🤔😏🤨🙈. You can't see his hands because there's a minky ducktaped to one and a dust pan superglued to the other! 😜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She is incredibly stupid putting what time time she's going to pick him up and when they are 'reunited'. Using the powers of freely available flight tracking information, I now know (between 2) which rig Lee works on. Completely stupid.
Buzz buzz

• Haha
She has over 8.5k followers on her Tropics selling page (let's call a spade a spade here - that's what it is).
We'll say herself, Old Mother Cannon and Teagan bought £500 minimum each - that's £1500.
We'll also assume that the average purchase made by a sheep was £50.
This would mean that only around 650 of the sheep actually bought into her tit scheme.
Not a great return after all there Beggy.

Reactions: 4
Horrid photo of her she looks so old!! She looks so smug I can’t stand her!! How anyone likes her I really don’t get it!!!

Her 8k plus his 6k or what ever he gets a month!! These two are racking it in!! She does not need brands to send her free tit!!!

Least she She will finally get the kitchen she wants!!! But she still will not be happy!!
That’s the thing though, who does like her? She’s no real friends, their kids don’t seem to have friends. Yes she has followers and some of us here probably followed her at one time, but who is she.? Everything about the mummy lifestyle she put out is fake. I’d say she’s one very unhappy person.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has over 8.5k followers on her Tropics selling page (let's call a spade a spade here - that's what it is).
We'll say herself, Old Mother Cannon and Teagan bought £500 minimum each - that's £1500.
We'll also assume that the average purchase made by a sheep was £50.
This would mean that only around 650 of the sheep actually bought into her tit scheme.
Not a great return after all there Beggy.
I might be being a bit thick, and cant be arsed scrolling back to check but didn't it say she sold 34k of products?

Reactions: 1
I might be being a bit thick, and cant be arsed scrolling back to check but didn't it say she sold 34k of products?
£34500 - £1500 (the cannon meldrum purchases) = £33000
Divided by an average sale of £50 = 660 sheep purchases.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are you not a bit pissed off to be paying at least 25% more for something just to fund someone else's "little extras" when you could be having those "little extras" yourself?
If I went through the main site that you can just go through I would still pay the same price as I pay via ordering through my friend. I have used it for a couple of years and it really suits me. Plus she is a single mother who works but just tries to make a little extra to help pay for a few nicer things for her children so no, that doesn’t piss me off at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly, even if she has “earned” X amount of commission it’s irrelevant- she’s not done any work or put any effort into it, just like everything in her life. She’s never achieved anything. If she’s got £8K from flogging over priced soap then big deal - it’s not going to be happening every month for a prolonged period. It’s a flash in the pan, like everything this woman does. You Tube, Slimming World, the gym, Reki, crystals, Poppy, the dog etc etc- all picked up, played with and dropped for the next shiny thing.

I couldn’t care less what commission she’s on - it’s only her and her greed that care. Ugly personality trait for a horrible person.
What I was meaning though is that is nearly £9 k which is probably not far off a years mortgage payments. No wonder she sticks 2 fingers up at the real hard grafters of the world (ie her sheep) and the companies who pull her ads

If I went through the main site that you can just go through I would still pay the same price as I pay via ordering through my friend. I have used it for a couple of years and it really suits me. Plus she is a single mother who works but just tries to make a little extra to help pay for a few nicer things for her children so no, that doesn’t piss me off at all.
I am not paying 25% more. My friend makes money from it yes, but for the reasons above I don’t mind that. I wouldn’t want to help out an overindulged spoilt person such as Meldrum however.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.