Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear god. I didn’t realise the dog was in a raised sand pit. FFS would someone take charge of training the bloody dog. Rage
I know. Get that horse out of that sandpit. It’s for the kids jot Bertie

She’s avoiding trips to the supermarket. Yeah she maybe is but Lee hasn’t been. He’s still been doing the shop and cooking preparing for him going offshore. And his bag full of sweeties to go offshore with. Utter bs as usual.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
That poor unsuspecting lady messaging rebecca to tell her about a cheap fix for her floor tiles. My dear, Rebecca doesn’t want a cheap fix. She wants #kindlygifted new ones. Someone tell her and put he out of her misery why she hasn’t replied

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Done the same, absolutely disgusting to be giving free meat to these two, they are totally undeserving. The company would have done themselves much more good gifting to key workers 😡😡
Not even keyworkers, I’m a keyworker in a hospital
And although grateful for free food and gifts received I don’t feel worthy, at the end of the day I’m just doing my job and still being paid. The meat should have gone to those in need, those struggling to make ends
Meet, those wondering if they will have a job to go back too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Done the same, absolutely disgusting to be giving free meat to these two, they are totally undeserving. The company would have done themselves much more good gifting to key workers 😡😡
They gifted a box of freebies to Caroline Hirons recently. Why????? Google her and you'll see what I mean. She's an opinionated makeup/skincare influencer who I follow. But I don't see the need to gift these people who are WELL ABLE to afford their groceries, much like the Meldrums.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
How does she get a recurring slot every week and why the duck would she? Makes me want to cry when my daughter is in the high risk category because of damage following sepsis and she can’t get a delivery even though she’s had letters saying she’s entitled to them. Thankfully she’s had people helping her out and taking her and her 2 children food yet here’s old Beggy who’s as fit as a bleeping fiddle but just can’t be bothered to go to the supermarket. She can’t be bothered to do anything at all!! She’s got her little slave to tidy the house, cook meals for 2 weeks and just ensure that she can get plenty of ‘quiet’ time when he goes back off shore for a rest! She’s an absolute horror of a woman 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Iv just sent a message to the butchers and told them they could of sent a free box to a nhs worker not some insta blogger who a few months was saying her and the girls did not like eating meat and where hardly eating any
I'm a key worker but I'd rather it went to families in nerd the food bank to prepare meals with or Aberdeen Street friends rather than inchmarlo's answer to Wayne and waynetta slob. That wool have been her Bbq birthday. So they definitely are in the category of disgusting idiots thinking they are above guidelines for social distancing etc. Because sure as hell that was far more than the 5 of them. They'd normally all be sooking one chichen leg between them. I couldn't care less about the advert, I already stopped purchasing from them after the first ad. Now I'm reading they have French chicken, I'm glad.

Nice staff uniform, housemaid Lee has. Knob. There's more meat on that Bbq than MrsM has seen in her years of marriage. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What gets me is that I work on a scheme to source food parcel for people who have no money, are elderly or shielded. Last week I had to get an emergancy food parcel to a 93 year old man with no family and hadn't eaten for 5 days and then these companies send freebies to people who are more than capable of sourcing food and paying for it. This world is a messed up place

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I just came on to say same thing! I feel like messaging the person saying they'd quote to build one & warn them they will want it done for free!
Do it ! The lazy begging work shy entitled prays ! Whilst you are at it let them know about this forum & I think they have their narrative pinned down on any response to being racist so that’s wearing thin bit but if you say they are sell outs that should do it 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 8
What gets me is that I work on a scheme to source food parcel for people who have no money, are elderly or shielded. Last week I had to get an emergancy food parcel to a 93 year old man with no family and hadn't eaten for 5 days and then these companies send freebies to people who are more than capable of sourcing food and paying for it. This world is a messed up place
That is so sad . Things really are the wrong way around. I hope they read this

Reactions: 8
That is so sad . Things really are the wrong way around. I hope they read this
Won’t make a blind bit of difference. This highlights (again) everything that’s wrong with society nowadays. Self promotion, egotistical fucktards. Instacunts can go swivel for all I care.

the butchers are just as bad. Making out they’re doing a good thing but really just self publicity. I wouldn’t mind if they had chosen someone deserving, such as the old man who hadn’t eaten in days. I mean this is absolutely heart wrenching. It won’t be an isolated case either. Yet, they give it to this bleeping bimbo hoping to promote their business. If I’m right, the majority of those in the local area think they’re a pair of pricks anyway so will be unlikely to be Influenced to buy from them.
Probably makes no sense but I’m angry.

Reactions: 19
How does she get a recurring slot every week and why the duck would she? Makes me want to cry when my daughter is in the high risk category because of severe lung damage following sepsis and she can’t get a delivery even though she’s had letters saying she’s entitled to them. Thankfully she’s had people helping her out and taking her and her 2 children food yet here’s old Beggy who’s as fit as a bleeping fiddle but just can’t be bothered to go to the supermarket. She can’t be bothered to do anything at all!! She’s got her little slave to tidy the house, cook meals for 2 weeks and just ensure that she can get plenty of ‘quiet’ time when he goes back off shore for a rest! She’s an absolute horror of a woman 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
My family member who due to illness has to isolate both him and wife didn’t get notification of grocery slot from supermarket till last week. How the heck she got a recurring slot is beyond me.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Won’t make a blind bit of difference. This highlights (again) everything that’s wrong with society nowadays. Self promotion, egotistical fucktards. Instacunts can go swivel for all I care.

the butchers are just as bad. Making out they’re doing a good thing but really just self publicity. I wouldn’t mind if they had chosen someone deserving, such as the old man who hadn’t eaten in days. I mean this is absolutely heart wrenching. It won’t be an isolated case either. Yet, they give it to this bleeping bimbo hoping to promote their business. If I’m right, the majority of those in the local area think they’re a pair of pricks anyway so will be unlikely to be Influenced to buy from them.
Probably makes no sense but I’m angry.
Of course is publicity. And British farming need all other help right now But blow me down. Pick someone to advertise who knows what the heck they are speaking about. Wouldn’t know the first thing about the farming/food industry. And even if she was told about it she’s simply not interested. At a time like this when milk is being thrown down the drains and foreign meat flooding the market (and not good animal safety either from Poland) it’s important to have people supporting the industry who know what’s going on. Not some pretend country bumpkins from Banchory who know feck all. I can assure you if Lee looses his job offshore due to downturn in oil they won’t even look near that butcher. They won’t be able to afford it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.