Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow lee new insta picture his eye bags and wrinkles he has not aged well!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m really sorry to say that is one scruffy looking dog. I am a dog owner and I feel mean saying it but I don’t think he’s the cute Instagram worthy pet she was looking for 😀

Reactions: 9
He's a cute dog just large, neglected and not very well trained/ supervised.

Saw the news and read few articles about oil industry.
Does anyone know if anyone's been furloughed as articles says about limited staff aboard.
Which made me wonder how's Lee still getting shifts.
Be hilarious if he gets stuck on the rig for weeks.
They been so busy breaking lockdown rules what if he's got covid and takes it back to the rig?

Offshore workers are being tested before they go.

Reactions: 5
Genuinely thought that was lee up on the sand table in a dog suit. Course the dog is just allowed up on the kids toys.

Oh and another AD for Donald Russell.. absolutely sickening these arsewipes being gifted food right now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Genuinely thought that was lee up on the sand table in a dog suit. Course the dog is just allowed up on the kids toys.

Oh and another AD for Donald Russell.. absolutely sickening these arsewipes being gifted food right now.
Bit different from the pack of Richmond sausages and Tesco value burgers they normally have on a bbq

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Missed it all as been at work this evening.
Well done on reporting dog warden there was another shot in past on play room sofa where poppy was bitten and looked so scared.

Not more pasty naked Lee.
God their Instagram embarrassing and their life so so dull.

I messaged her after that incident. I asked her if she thought it was ok to let her dog bite her child. She read it and blocked me.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Lee touting on the deeside selling pages for someone to build them a play house thought they bought one?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would that company use her to promote their products- disgusted. A lazy family who capitalises on wrecking the planet - the oil industry -what about- key workers shame on you Donald russell

• Heart
Reactions: 14
On the beg again!! They dont need someone to build one, they want someone to give them one!! Bloody low life scroungers!! 😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Florence doesn’t like learning at home Rebecca because you are a tit teacher. Fact. You have no enthusiasm for anything apart from yourself, your phone and the horse. Kids need enthusiasm and engagement - they learn from their parents. Oh dear.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s totally got that AD wrong. Supermarkets are low on meat. No they are not they are selling polish meat and if she’s promoting Scottish meat then good on her. But still come on the company are scraping bottom of the barrel using her. She doesn’t know anything about the meat industry

Reactions: 12
Tonight's vlogg ... is just soooooo happy with the dreamy products from Tropic but happily #ad for the old products shes now stopped ...

Reactions: 5
Dear god. I didn’t realise the dog was in a raised sand pit. FFS would someone take charge of training the bloody dog. Rage

Reactions: 13
All that meat on the BBQ and then on a plate 🤦🏻‍♀️- funny again we see when it’s gifted or a #AD they pile the food high. When it’s meldrum pennies it’s one salmon fillet between 5. And as Ruby’s Mum said above not a cheap Richmond sausage to be seen... Con artists and greedy beggars. How grateful would a struggling furloughed family or keycworker be for half that meat pack. The butchers should be ashamed giving food to these leeches!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.