Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must have realised she was going to get some bad feedback on the Donald Russell posting - comments have been limited 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've spent a fair whack online, mostly with local companies since lockdown, but each purchase has been a considered one, with companies who show good morals and ethics. I refuse to spend the money I make as a key worker with any company who that takes my money and gives to lazy, greedy beggars like insta inFLUencers. Instead I support those who support others.

Donald Russel is on that list now. It is beyond belief they would advertise charity collaboration such as FareShare by paying/gifting influencers, surely it's counter productive. And a complete waste as they've made that meat look as tempting as the dogs dinner!

But seeing as Beggy has to stoop to selling mlm products like some second rate qvc channel just to keep a roof over her head, because her other businesses are failing, I suppose she is also a charity case too! Enjoy the belter burgers, they look as dried up as your career and your hair 😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So she has used that same hair stuff every day for 5 years and only decided to throw it because she was bored of it when there was only a pump left? But then actually the pumper was broken so that's why. Then elaborates on first lie as to why she is getting rid. No one gives a hoot, even her camera was being a little tattle bastard. Oh and whoever trolled her about her hair being crunchy, it's just so so so very dry. But the colour wow S&C really agree with her hair.

bleeping load of incoherent drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s probably been mentioned. But this dog has bad matted fur. The woman and her family are a bleeping disgrace to let this poor puppy look so feral and now it’ll get so bad it’ll need shaving really short when he eventually gets to a groomers.
D3C798CA-8D20-409D-84C9-17C1F702A98F.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
if you have a delivery saver pass you can get a recurring slot.
Suppose you have to get one in the first place but once you have it it’s yours for as long as you use it. (ASDA)
recurring slots are not available at the moment, we have annual pass and do it normally but at the moment you just have to grab a slot when you can. She is speaking shite again. Lee is out at the shops all the time- he was straight to shops when he came off chopper, on Beggy‘s birthday he was out and where did the plants and compost come from today?! She lies so much she can’t even keep track.

Reactions: 18
Just seen Bertie in the sand tray, surprised he didn’t break it! So dangerous allowing him to just jump in, what if the children were playing there and he jumped in? He’s not a small dog and could easily hurt them.
Wish they would train him properly as cockapoos are good natured dogs in my experience.

Reactions: 10
This is slightly off topic but related the the tropics mlm scam selling by meld - heather from perfectlyimperfectparent put on her selling page today that her sales alone have funded 1000 days of school in 2 months. It takes £50 of sales to fund a single day, so by my maths at 25% commission that is £12500. Am i wrong here or is that why Beggy is so desperately trying to flog the stuff with no real knowledge

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s probably been mentioned. But this dog has bad matted fur. The woman and her family are a bleeping disgrace to let this poor puppy look so feral and now it’ll get so bad it’ll need shaving really short when he eventually gets to a groomers. View attachment 118848
And it’s also going to be really painful for the pup as it will be pulling on his skin.
I don’t know why she’s bought a dog that needs to be brushed at least twice a day, when she’s far to lazy to do anything!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
And it’s also going to be really painful for the pup as it will be pulling on his skin.
I don’t know why she’s bought a dog that needs to be brushed at least twice a day, when she’s far to lazy to do anything!!!
Why did she buy a dog full stop? She's too lazy care for her own kids properly never mind a puppy.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
This is slightly off topic but related the the tropics mlm scam selling by meld - heather from perfectlyimperfectparent put on her selling page today that her sales alone have funded 1000 days of school in 2 months. It takes £50 of sales to fund a single day, so by my maths at 25% commission that is £12500. Am i wrong here or is that why Beggy is so desperately trying to flog the stuff with no real knowledge
What is heathers selling page? I cant find it. I am curious about tropics but fear i am being "influenced"😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
beggy tried to say she had 161 days of funded school days in her last month of orders

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.