Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My family member who due to illness has to isolate both him and wife didn’t get notification of grocery slot from supermarket till last week. How the heck she got a recurring slot is beyond me.
Is so unfair isn’t it. I didn’t think they gave out recurring slots....she’s probably talking shite again and Lee or her parents do her shopping because she’s just too busy working from home and keeping the economy stable. God I despise her but she’s compulsive viewing at times 🤦🏻‍♀️🤬😂

Reactions: 9
Is so unfair isn’t it. I didn’t think they gave out recurring slots....she’s probably talking shite again and Lee or her parents do her shopping because she’s just too busy working from home and keeping the economy stable. God I despise her but she’s compulsive viewing at times 🤦🏻‍♀️🤬😂
She is more than likely speaking rubbish. You saw in stories some items being delivered through her window or something like that. Keeping the economy stable drinking tea you mean and buying cheap lounge wear to pose in 🤣. Yeah I know. It’s compulsive just for the laugh and we all need one right now 🤣

Reactions: 6
Just when you think you can’t hate a person any more.
Selfish, greedy, awful people.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who the actual duck would want to eat that manky, burnt burger?
They should have spent more time concentrating on cooking, rather than the styling.
Fuckin muppets, pair of them

And sure as tit, that plate of food is for all 5 of them

I’d love to know how her meat free, tea-total life is going....?
💁🏼‍♀️😂👌🏼

2D6C9BB0-9489-4321-A6AE-E4753EFD891C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I seem to remember months ago, did she not pay upfront for a year or 6 months of deliveries from Asda?

Reactions: 2
if you have a delivery saver pass you can get a recurring slot.
Suppose you have to get one in the first place but once you have it it’s yours for as long as you use it. (ASDA)

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker but couldn’t resist commenting! She should also know that Fareshare then makes Charities buy the donated food off them. I manage a charity and a foodbank and we have set up an Emergency food hub, we’ve done 7000 food packs in the last four weeks. Food which we have to buy from places like Fareshare!
If only she just donated instead of making money of people’s hardship!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
My family member who due to illness has to isolate both him and wife didn’t get notification of grocery slot from supermarket till last week. How the heck she got a recurring slot is beyond me.
I’m the same husband shielding and Last week managed to get a delivery per wk sorted, Ocado though disappoint me they can’t seem to identify hubby as vunerable and I have a smartpass so it’s just luck.
these 2 fuckwits pissed me off, did they not pay for this food? The DR reply reads as they may have paid £50? I wouldn’t be cremating it on a bbq though!

Reactions: 5
Who the actual duck would want to eat that manky, burnt burger?
They should have spent more time concentrating on cooking, rather than the styling.
Fuckin muppets, pair of them

And sure as tit, that plate of food is for all 5 of them

I’d love to know how her meat free, tea-total life is going....?
💁🏼‍♀️😂👌🏼

View attachment 118784
We all know she has the attention span of a gnat. What I can’t understand is how the sheep are unable to see through her frequent lies....how long did the vegetarian phase last. If she told them to rub dog crap on their faces to improve their complexion, wonder if the flock would follow her.
She is not AD/affiliate link items because she genuinely likes/has bought them. It is all about the $ and she does not give two 💩 about her sheep. As an elderly relative used to say, she would not piss on them if they were on fire. Would probably chuck more fuel on because it’s an AD opportunity.

Reactions: 13
How the duck can she recommend products for her hair immediately after saying she had dry hair and can't find anything that works?! That oil wasn't being used every day based on that reaction of "oh I quite like that, actually" and certainly shouldn't be used if it is 5 YEARS OLD.

Don't even get me started on that butchers delivery and awful response from the company. 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
0A2E5B26-792F-40C4-B56A-6124342B31F8.jpeg

97CC447C-DA60-43F9-94E6-F5845C214512.jpeg

Looks like big Donald Russell has a delete finger as quick as oor beggy, 7 comments but only 3 left at the moment

Reactions: 24
Hi wee bastards just trying catch up.
Stopped reguarly watching her vlogs and Insta she does my head in.
Enjoy reading here.
She said family members delivered food .
When Lee got home he went to supermarket.
Why if she bulk buys her regular asda order.
I doubt they been socially distancing.
She cycled into town the other week.
Her mum delivers shopping and walks dog and she I high risk age group.

he must find himself hilarious as no one else does!
Prized twit for sure.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Won’t make a blind bit of difference. This highlights (again) everything that’s wrong with society nowadays. Self promotion, egotistical fucktards. Instacunts can go swivel for all I care.

the butchers are just as bad. Making out they’re doing a good thing but really just self publicity. I wouldn’t mind if they had chosen someone deserving, such as the old man who hadn’t eaten in days. I mean this is absolutely heart wrenching. It won’t be an isolated case either. Yet, they give it to this bleeping bimbo hoping to promote their business. If I’m right, the majority of those in the local area think they’re a pair of pricks anyway so will be unlikely to be Influenced to buy from them.
Probably makes no sense but I’m angry.
We are in the middle of a global pandemic and yet all I see on Insta are these ‘influencer’ still being ‘gifted’....I know it’s business ( although still loads don’t declare properly) but it’s makes me savage. I think I need to step away! at this rate I won’t have anywhere left to shop! 😂

Reactions: 14
What's she mentioning about trolls in her video? Comment 'love how you handle the trolls"... Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched the lockdown empties video! Christ she’s so tit at her “job” she literally waffles on shite! She’s trying to flog tropics stuff but then witters on for 15 minutes about how good other products are! 🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s actually laughable at how terrible she is at this! I watched a Emily Norris video right before this and the difference in professionalism is amazing! She really needs to give it up cos it’s embarrassing how bad she is!! And saying her hair is crispy is putting it politely!! 😂

What's she mentioning about trolls in her video? Comment 'love how you handle the trolls"... Lol
The whole video was aimed at everything her trolls “here” say about it! So cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.