Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the deal with lee getting a bike brought up when Rebecca’s grandfather came up from Yorkshire? I couldn’t fathom what was going on there - why did lee have a bike down there?!

The bikes & helmets are all the same so yeah, I’d bet money on them being gifted. I’m only surprised that they haven’t been tagging whatever brand they are or whichever shop has given them.

Reactions: 9
Who the hell gifted them bikes in the current situation that’s happening around the world!!! Can’t wait to email that company when she finally brings out the ad!!!!!!!!!!!

No way she brought them herself!! Never seen her on a bike before!!!

Now she’s been gifted one she’s on it all the time!!

Reactions: 19
All the families that are really struggling at the moment.children of key works, children of NHS front line works, all the people that would value a bike and deserve a gift.

If the meldrums have been gifted bikes it will go off, big time. Not only will I be writing to the company involved, I will be going to the national press.

Watching this space....

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yep absolutely a bike ad coming up. Shame on companies gifting with everything that's going on.

Reactions: 18
Sitting with my tea and popcorn patiently waiting. Come on beggy wiggins... let us av it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Riding her bike one handed so she can film herself. 🙄🙄What a twit. If it wasn’t for the fact that it would mean she’d use valuable NHS resources, I’d be willing her to crash into a bleeping tree. 😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What a liar she is, she even said the other day they bought safiya a bike and clearly they haven’t. A bike ad is coming!!

Reactions: 10
What a liar she is, she even said the other day they bought safiya a bike and clearly they haven’t. A bike ad is coming!!
She lies, all the time about absolutely everything. She’s a compulsive liar. I don’t ever believe a single thing that comes out of her mouth because she cannot help herself. She’s a deceitful cow.

Reactions: 10
I’m going to be watching this as it unfolds, in this current climate that we are living now, she really is beyond tasteless.

Big headed and boasting is what comes to my mind.

I love the fact that I worked and payed for my children’s bikes and other things that they needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
‘The sun is shining and everyone is so so happy’ shut the duck in Beggy you stupid bint. Everyone is not so so happy. Tens of thousands of people are dying before their time, hundreds of thousands are facing financial hardship, families are trapped inside with abusive partners, millions of people have limited or no access to gardens or safe outside space. This is a global pandemic. She needs to get herself of the internet - she should be ashamed but she won’t be. What she means is she is on an up heading to a high, we all know this will be followed by a crashing ‘troll fuelled fake tears rant’ low. Probably once they do the the bike #AD and then the brand pull the advert and refuse to pay her when it realise the racist affiliations this family have....

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Riding her bike one handed so she can film herself. 🙄🙄What a twit. If it wasn’t for the fact that it would mean she’d use valuable NHS resources, I’d be willing her to crash into a bleeping tree. 😡😡😡
Maybe a tree Lee vandalised with Becky & Lee forever.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If the bikes are an ad, shouldn’t she have ‘ad’ on all those instastories? Sorry, I’m not clued up on these rules!

Reactions: 13
There’s no way she had her birthday and didn’t at the very least have her parents round. The rules don’t apply to her. That’s why they were quiet, because they couldn’t show her birthday without backlash. And is this poppy’s pushchair in the garden or did they have guests with kids round, because I never see poppy in a pushchair....

View attachment 113824
Bit of a buggy bleep here and you’re definitely right....that is a bugaboo bee and they have a joolz pram for poppy. Defo had someone over with a kid, possibly much younger as the seat unit is rear facing. And yes I’m aware I’m a font of useless knowledge - used to work in a baby shop!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Awwh let Mr Bean sprout have his moment on his bike... Let's face it that bike is the only thing in Inchmarlo likely to give him a ride. 🙄

No vlog tonight then!
Too busy and don't give a tit 😂

(them and us lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.