Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a buggy bleep here and you’re definitely right....that is a bugaboo bee and they have a joolz pram for poppy. Defo had someone over with a kid, possibly much younger as the seat unit is rear facing. And yes I’m aware I’m a font of useless knowledge - used to work in a baby shop!
yes you can see the white bugaboo clips!

Reactions: 9
The sun is shining and everyone is so so happy

Oh duck off!!!!

‘The sun is shining and everyone is so so happy’ shut the duck in Beggy you stupid bint. Everyone is not so so happy. Tens of thousands of people are dying before their time, hundreds of thousands are facing financial hardship, families are trapped inside with abusive partners, millions of people have limited or no access to gardens or safe outside space. This is a global pandemic. She needs to get herself of the internet - she should be ashamed but she won’t be. What she means is she is on an up heading to a high, we all know this will be followed by a crashing ‘troll fuelled fake tears rant’ low. Probably once they do the the bike #AD and then the brand pull the advert and refuse to pay her when it realise the racist affiliations this family have....
🙌🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe the shite she was coming out with - that everyone is so happy on lockdown. Acting like it’s one big holiday and everything is wonderful. She’s as ignorant as she is arrogant. She has no concept of anything that’s actually going on in the real world, does she? Stupid cow. It will hit home when lee gets laid off which is a very real possibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
All the families that are really struggling at the moment.children of key works, children of NHS front line works, all the people that would value a bike and deserve a gift.

If the meldrums have been gifted bikes it will go off, big time. Not only will I be writing to the company involved, I will be going to the national press.

Watching this space....
Join the que
There is going to be a massive one!

Reactions: 12
One thing is certain, if they are kindly gifted, they’ll be desperately trying to ad them on pats tiny corner of the gram and not beggys

Reactions: 11
Omg does she ever listen back to the crap that comes out of her mouth !! The biggest health crisis in our lifetime and she honestly thinks everyone is happy and the sun is shining !!! What an absolute insensitive idiot she is!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg does she ever listen back to the crap that comes out of her mouth !! The biggest health crisis in our lifetime and she honestly thinks everyone is happy and the sun is shining !!! What an absolute insensitive idiot she is!!!!
Yep 80 dead in Scotland today eveyones happy most probably not.
Looking forward to bike ads. She did have bike before and occasionally went cycling.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Shame she isn’t spouting this so happy tit whilst Lee is on the rig, no it’s all doom and gloom with fainting sagas then.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The ad will prob run on Bertie boy horses insta. Something along the lines of how his pawents and big sisters have all got new wheels and he is loving running along with them in their private woods 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m appalled at the everyone is so so happy comment, ignorant, tone deaf, selfish cow. I actually felt sick listening to her. She’s on the internet enough, maybe try finding out what’s actually happening around the world!!!

Reactions: 23
the Bikes might be part of the campaign to get the Neilsons Active Ambassadot gig considering that the most active thing she does is eye duck herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't normally comment here as always threads behind laughing at what you all said weeks ago. But that "everyone is so so happy" comment was completely ignorant and made me so mad. Like oh yes we should have global pandemics all the time just look how marvellous it makes people feel and the wonders it does for the comnunity- duck you and you're usual moany arse Reb.

Reactions: 21
Haven’t watched her stories for a bit and watched today. She’s insufferable! Agree with what others have said about her awful comments saying everyone is happy at the moment. 🤦‍♀️

Isn’t she a supposed health and fitness fanatic? If so, she’s awfully out of breath on that bike!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.