Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did i miss the part where she actually talked about becoming a tropics advisor person or has she just shoe-horned it in? I cant be doing with all these different lotions and potions, like the 3 different oils that should be kept in the fridge and used on different days and certain ones never to be used at the same time 🤯. Who has the time for that??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did i miss the part where she actually talked about becoming a tropics advisor person or has she just shoe-horned it in? I cant be doing with all these different lotions and potions, like the 3 different oils that should be kept in the fridge and used on different days and certain ones never to be used at the same time 🤯. Who has the time for that??
Reb has time for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just as well it's the fridge and not the freezer, she'd have to eat some amount of aunt Bessie's and fish fingers to make room.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I use tropic and really like the products. I first ordered though Jessica Avey as there was no one who I knew locally selling it. She offers the commission which she would have made back to you to spend on more products - think it’s 15 percent. I ve since found local ambassadors who are at the moment and donating commission/money to local charities. Which I think is a lovely touch. I d be buying the products anyway but would always use to someone who gives back first x

Reactions: 12
She needs to get her tropics off her main page. It’s taking over and not what people want to see just now. STOP. She’s now has a new instagram account for her Tropics called ‘body.mind. skin’.... 🙄🙄😁😂 such effort went into formation of naming that account!!...shes only just 2,400 followers so I reckon that’s why’s she’s still flogging it on her main insta account.

Reactions: 4
I use tropic and really like the products. I first ordered though Jessica Avey as there was no one who I knew locally selling it. She offers the commission which she would have made back to you to spend on more products - think it’s 15 percent. I ve since found local ambassadors who are at the moment and donating commission/money to local charities. Which I think is a lovely touch. I d be buying the products anyway but would always use to someone who gives back first x

They make 25% commission, according to the tropics website

Reactions: 6
They make 25% commission, according to the tropics website
I m
Not sure it maybe depends how far up the ladder you are? I thought it was good the customer got something back rather than the ambassador keeping it all x

Reactions: 7
My friend sells it so I buy it from her when I can afford it. At the moment they’re running offers on certain products and money is being donated to the NHS. A nice thing to do 🙂 Funny how Rebecca hasn’t mentioned that at all, especially after she was ‘so emotional’ after clapping for the NHS last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I suppose it is like most things...she is a bit tit at it🤷‍♀️. Rather than go full pelt at it, make a private tropics group and be up front and really proactive, she is half arsed mentioning it every now and then and scrubbing her face every vlog. She really is not a natural at self employment or working from home😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I like Tropic products but she’s totally missing the point with this brand. They use natural, sustainably sourced ingredients and they give back through their partnership with United World Schools, trying to ensure that every child has the right to an education, no matter where they live in the world. That’s why personally I don’t mind paying a bit more for their products, never seen her mention any of this though? 🤔

Reactions: 18
I like Tropic products but she’s totally missing the point with this brand. They use natural, sustainably sourced ingredients and they give back through their partnership with United World Schools, trying to ensure that every child has the right to an education, no matter where they live in the world. That’s why personally I don’t mind paying a bit more for their products, never seen her mention any of this though? 🤔

She doesn’t care.

Tropic could easily have been Avon, Body Shop, Younique etc - she’s just aimlessly jumped onto yet another bandwagon that she thinks she can make a few quid out of. She doesn’t give a tit about the company or it’s products or values, she’s just in it to make money.

It will die a death in a few weeks anyway, once the novelty has worn off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
She doesn’t care.

Tropic could easily have been Avon, Body Shop, Younique etc - she’s just aimlessly jumped onto yet another bandwagon that she thinks she can make a few quid out of. She doesn’t give a tit about the company or it’s products or values, she’s just in it to make money.

It will die a death in a few weeks anyway, once the novelty has worn off.
Absolutely spot on. It's the usual half hearted half arsed effort about something she cares nothing about and sees nothing other than the easy earning potential.

Reactions: 19
Queue the posts tonight about Tropic giving back.... she would never donate her commission, Mrs Meldrum is the only charity she supports.

I seen Mummy Monologue bought a stash of tropic stuff this week... just hoping her ambassador is not Mrs Meldrum!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
[
Well that sold me, she’s so tit at her
“hobby” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Course not they forgot that part while she was having extensive training !! She has no interest outside of herself and what she can earn 💰🥥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I need to get this off my chest. Our friend died this morning with Covid 19.

All this crap that these influencers are posting, Mrs M, Mama Reid, Lydia Elise Millen etc....encouraging people to continue shopping for non essentials, you are putting people’s life’s in danger, repeat you are putting peoples life’s in danger.
When are these idiots going to learn that this world is currently in crisis and encouraging/affiliate linking buying expensive and crap stuff for your face, handbags @ £5k plus, promoting Easter eggs etc.....it’s just innate 💩.
Please waken up and smell the roses and all start acting like sensible human beings, or we will never get out of this.

I need to back of from these types of people.....they are worse than vermin.
Amen to that! I am so sorry for your friend, truly horrific. if people cannot see that we are going to be in financial hardship after this ( the whole country) them they are stupid. Brands need to start donating to key workers not these parasites, I do not want to see one more’gifted‘ product. They need to all duck off the internet and maybe do something worthwhile instead of being at best dodger sales reps.

Reactions: 14
Door step grocery drop off from nana ✅

ons: Banchory Bingo, Lockdown edition:

Stories of:

Mother handing cooked meals & supplies through the window (boomerang handover)✅

Crying about solo parenting/teaching✅

FaceTiming with daddy✅

Making banana bread ?

Crying about nail regrowth (boomerang of foil removing ) ✅

Crying about roots (tagging of hairband of dreams )

Home workout in THE TAGGABLE leggings “getting those endorphins”✅

Videos of kids doing Joe Wicks (boomerang bonus) ✅

Putting a hairband of dreams on the dog Cos he can’t see through his fringe of get it cut

Boomerang of the last tea bag

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Over on mrs meldrum skin body and areshole shes yet again banging on about her tropics stuff pamper packs . Mentioning how profits from these packs will go towards making hand sanitiser approved for nhs workers .. sure someone said this earlier ... and oo if you purchase tonight shes popping your name in a hat to receive a special little gift 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Like clockwork
A page back they said she should take all tropics off her main page and someone said she will run an NHS post 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.