Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May e
I imagine they are dead. They can't have survived a winter in the garage. The house itself looks completely unheated so the garage would be a death trap.
Maybe 2 threads back maybe even the last one , some one who was in the know said the nursery has taken them.

Reactions: 7
Could you imagine if he’s been watching her footage? It’s honestly like a plot from a horror movie.
Well they say murderers go back to the scene of the crime, she gives him access to see it over and over again.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m surprised she is not offering paid for guided murder tours instead off inadvertently offering them for free on you tube. Also surprised she doesn’t do paid for meet and greets or offer messages on the cameo app 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think her children’s hair is a mess at all. My daughter has hair like Florrie’s and it’s cut regularly, shampoo’d, conditioned and brushed through. She just likes it long and that’s her choice. My other daughter prefers hers shoulder length.
I agree with regards to the filters etc,
It’s almost like she’s wants to see more of a resemblance to herself in them than Lee.
I admit my daughters hair is terrible at the end of the day, it’s to her bottom and yes it gets knotty, but it’s cut and taken care of, we know those girls don’t go to the hairdressers, last time florrie got a hair cut Rebecca just grabbed her hair together and snipped an inch or two off saying she needed to get a proper cut. We know that didn’t happen because she would have made a YouTube vid out of it. Those girls aren’t treated to anything unless it’s been gifted

Reactions: 12
They were adopted by the nursery,
Good. Glad they haven't been frozen to death. Another 5 minute fad gone. Those poor animals were never treated properly. Shoved in the freezing garage, never played with. Probably weren't fed properly either.

Reactions: 11
I’m surprised she is not offering paid for guided murder tours instead off inadvertently offering them for free on you tube. Also surprised she doesn’t do paid for meet and greets or offer messages on the cameo app 😂.
That all sounds like an awful lot of work. She's far too busy being a mum-boss, solo-parenting home-schooler. She needs her free time for me time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve finally got up yay! My sons in bed so I can finally chill out it’s been an absolute day... her latest post I asked my partner how old do you think she looks? He’s like late 30’s 40 maybe I replied she’s 2 years older than us I then asked him do I look that old he looked at me and said of course you don’t! Well played can see he’s playing it safe since he done the weekly shop and came home with no chocolate
9132661E-36F7-4547-904E-25FBCCB96AA6.jpeg
- I’d literally sell my soul to the devil for a bar of dairy milk right now 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Greedy wench.

Maybe donate a big bag of tropic stuff to your local hospital or doctors surgery as a thank you to them for all their efforts instead of constantly trying to make a buck.

Money grabbing weasel.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve finally got up yay! My sons in bed so I can finally chill out it’s been an absolute day... her latest post I asked my partner how old do you think she looks? He’s like late 30’s 40 maybe I replied she’s 2 years older than us I then asked him do I look that old he looked at me and said of course you don’t! Well played can see he’s playing it safe since he done the weekly shop and came home with no chocolateView attachment 103499 - I’d literally sell my soul to the devil for a bar of dairy milk right now 😭
Wouldn't we all! 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve finally got up yay! My sons in bed so I can finally chill out it’s been an absolute day... her latest post I asked my partner how old do you think she looks? He’s like late 30’s 40 maybe I replied she’s 2 years older than us I then asked him do I look that old he looked at me and said of course you don’t! Well played can see he’s playing it safe since he done the weekly shop and came home with no chocolateView attachment 103499 - I’d literally sell my soul to the devil for a bar of dairy milk right now 😭
I just read your post with my partner sat next to me so thought I'd ask him for a laugh too, he said 38-39

Oh and with you on the dairy milk! We've just had vienetta, very 90s😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I showed my husband this photo ( he is 58 and has no idea who she is - thankfully- he's an educated Man) asked him how old he thought she was and said 48!!...and who is she? I said she was an influencer and he said ' well she's not influencing me !' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tropics by Meldrum - doing more for sales of Olay and Elemis than any ad could ever do.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.