Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even has to be spoon-fed flogging skincare in a pyramid scheme. Is she completely useless? She reads here, thinks oh... Better get that on my page better film this/say that/respond via a two finger salute. Useless, bloody useless. So spend 30 quid and exactly how much of each sale is going to nhs? None of their ads state the detail. Like some charity card packs at Christmas, 5 p or something shameful split amongst 12 charities every pack 😕. Also, how much is she making on the back of this?

Sorry it wouldn't make me buy. I'd donate direct.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I suppose it is like most things...she is a bit tit at it🤷‍♀️. Rather than go full pelt at it, make a private tropics group and be up front and really proactive, she is half arsed mentioning it every now and then and scrubbing her face every vlog. She really is not a natural at self employment or working from home😂
Or working full stop!

Reactions: 7
Poor Pat. He’s been on nights hasn’t he? He’s going to be worked like a horse/dog as soon as he steps into murder mansion. The only part of their existence I feel sorry for him for. For health reasons he should have at least a few nights sleep to acclimatise. He isn’t out there having a jolly. Night shifts are exhausting and she couldn’t give a tit.

Reactions: 18
I assume she must if tropics sent her flowers.

What's a head wave.
Looks like pat the twit aka slave is back next week.
Like a heat wave but since Becky has an all yurr natural tan the sun just focuses on her head?
S face timing her friends for two hours...see you tattle trolls, S does have friends and she is not bossy with them. (How does that song go? Dance for me...dance for me...)
Adult company? Yeah, maybe he'll share his fizzy sweets with you and you can sit and giggle like school girls setting up fake profiles on here after a beer! Oh sorry, your 'main man' Burtaay will be snuggled in between you of course. I bet Rami is so so upset 😂😉

• Haha
Doughnut not donut! Writing is her job and she can’t even spell or proofread. What a cocunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is pretty terrifying :(

View attachment 104004
Terribly sad I assume not lees rig.
Unfortunately staff in rigs come from all over and they close contained spaces like cruise ships.
Even with skeletal team it's still risky if they they not monitoring or testing employees.
There's chance Lee could be carrying it as his kids could have given it to him.
Depends if she was lying about temperature and conjunstatvitas.
Why are they not worries about nana in Spain?

Reactions: 9
That’s the things the mental
Load for anyone being home alone with 3 kids, family abroad and a husband off shore is hard for anyone at the moment. Just own it isntead if flogging bloody face cream and pretending everything is rosey with cups of tea in the garden and cuddly dogs 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Harsh but I think she doesn’t give a crap about anyone else. She is so me me me...

Reactions: 15
Harsh but I think she doesn’t give a crap about anyone else. She is so me me me...
I agree.

I genuinely believe that she’s completely devoid of any empathy or feeling any emotion towards anyone or anything apart from herself. She really just doesn’t give a tit about anything at all unless it’s directly impacting her. There’s something far wrong with her. It’s like she’s completely missing a huge part of normal human personality/emotion.

Reactions: 16
That’s the things the mental
Load for anyone being home alone with 3 kids, family abroad and a husband off shore is hard for anyone at the moment. Just own it isntead if flogging bloody face cream and pretending everything is rosey with cups of tea in the garden and cuddly dogs 🤷‍♀️
Yes agree but before the crisis she couldent cope it's like Lee being at home and mental health issues she forgot how to parent, think like a normal person.
I find her behaviour so erratic I worry about the kids when lees away.
She needs so much help and postive attention just to function.
She relies on money, gifts and materialistic things to boost her mood

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think if she was saying she was worried for Lee in his working conditions or for her granda because of his age I would have genuine sympathy for her much as I don’t like her I wouldn’t want anything to happen obviously , I wish no one was going through this awful time and I am so very sorry for those who have lost loved ones , those like myself who are now starting a 4 th week of being completely alone and missing my grandbairns so much , thank goodness I can FaceTime and they are all ok , I have a daughter and granddaughter one us a nurse and one a carer for recovering addicts and mentally ill she is going from hostel to hostel doing 14 hours night shift my heart is in my mouth for her but she says Mommar if I don’t who will they are desperately short staffed my anxiety for them is awful so it’s doubly galling to read here about her continuous moaning and pity posts but to continue to sell,overpriced products in this time if worry and fear is disgraceful and utterly disrespectful 😡😞

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just looked at the infamous woods photo on her instagram with all comments removed...that got to have been taken by a person. ie mummy Cannon... the govt clearly says YOU don't meet anyone!!!! even if you have no symptoms. Greedy selfish grabecca 🙋👋it applies to everyone in the whole of the UK!!! Anyone screen shot that and put it on here to remind said numpty Mrs meldrum??!!I
Oh to have seen what the comments said... I wonder if anyone questioned who was with them!! I noticed some sheep politely but clearly telling she shouldn't be out.
I *might* have reported a couple of her deep, dark, wood photos for misinformation. Maybe.

Reactions: 8
Her face and reaction when her children come in from the garden! Bloody hell, she is unbelievable.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.