Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
£55 for jammies ?? Do they give you a secret wank during the night ??
So fucking out of touch .....
Sorry for the language but she twists my t*ts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Mamakarma

I need to get this off my chest. Our friend died this morning with Covid 19.

All this crap that these influencers are posting, Mrs M, Mama Reid, Lydia Elise Millen etc....encouraging people to continue shopping for non essentials, you are putting people’s life’s in danger, repeat you are putting peoples life’s in danger.
When are these idiots going to learn that this world is currently in crisis and encouraging/affiliate linking buying expensive and crap stuff for your face, handbags @ £5k plus, promoting Easter eggs etc.....it’s just innate 💩.
Please waken up and smell the roses and all start acting like sensible human beings, or we will never get out of this.

I need to back of from these types of people.....they are worse than vermin.

• Sad
Reactions: 56

Redblueyellow8

VIP Member
Gosh with a list like that I'm surprised we are not having a clap for rebecca at 8 o'clock ...

And the comments from the sheep under her post are ridiculous.. congratulating her .... she is no hero !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

InstaLurk

Chatty Member
Stay at home mum successfully stays at home for two weeks. There you go Becks, rewrote it for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Does she have anything going on between her ears? Anything? Does she think any Southerners give a fuck about being ahead of Scotland in ANYTHING right now?

I am sitting sobbing reading about a 13 year boy who has died in Brixton. Alone. With none of his family allowed anywhere near him. Because of COVID. I am heartsore just thinking of him.

I need to actually sign off Instagram. All of these vacuous, simple, bottom feeders, not just the scummy Meldrums (who are by far the most rancid) are so completely and utterly clueless and tone deaf to reality it actually takes my breath away. That or they are so ego-maniacal they actually believe they are providing some sort of service by distracting their adoring public from the utter monster that COVID is...

I cant do it anymore...

Rebecca Meldrum you win. This Tattler is done. What a hollow victory for you 👏🏻

But before I go...keep your “private woods” love. No one’s impressed. They’re shite. They look like the woods where woods go to die. I’d have asked for a discount on any house I was buying backed on to them 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Popper

VIP Member
So after someone on here calls her out for using the term “punchbag”, she posts a number for Woman’s Refuge on her stories. Instead of her saying, sorry I was wrong to use that phrase at such a time she pretends she cares just coz she got caught out.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

montydonfc

VIP Member
Lee will be burping the worm tonight out on the rig.

He posted on his stories earlier he was taking a screenshot of her to share on his stories to say what a babe she was.... fuck off Lee. We don’t care. She’s got the body of an 8 year old boy and the face of a 59 year old woman. You’re so lucky.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
I didn't have the confidence to show it to maybe 20-30 (max?) at the gym but I'll happily upload several photos to 105,000 followers....

Ok then!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

ChilliDog

Still catching up...
We can interpret the “rules” how we want to make it for (as clearly she is) but WHY WOULD YOU TAKE SICK KIDS OUT ANYWHERE REGARDLESS OF LOCKDOWN RULES? you put them in bed, on the sofa and cuddle, you don’t parade them around in the freezing cold.
My son showed the high temp symptom two weeks ago last Sunday and we have kept him in the confines of our home, or garden, until the last few days. It doesn’t take a genius!

At this point possessions mean nothing. Coronavirus has stripped us all of our status. I have a brand new car on the drive, can’t go anywhere. Was due to fly today on a long haul holiday, can’t go.
The people who aren’t as fortunate as I, or most of us including the Meldrums are where my sympathy goes. Yesterday I had a wobble with the homeschool that doing a few hours a day wasn’t enough. My husband reminded me that there are some kids who won’t get any kind of attention and who are left in awful atmospheres and situations during this time.

Count your blessings Meldrum. Stop flouting the rules. You truly are a lucky and blessed woman, you just need to wake up and realise it x

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
She actually thinks she got it hard huh? Ridiculous women !
On her vlog “solo parenting lock down” she showed her day...
Her kids played well together enjoying time in the garden whilst her majesty was “self caring” in the house. Her kids came in and settled to do their “home school work.” She made her kids a sandwich for lunch which they all ate outside whilst her majesty was “self caring” in the house. She read a book with Florence whilst holding a camera in her face. The other children were in their rooms, then Florence went into “quiet time” whilst her majesty “self cared” downstairs on the sofa with a fucking cup of tea and a good book. Kids allowed out of their rooms but that was basically the “school day” over to her majesty. Pretty sure they went for a walk with the dog behind their house.
she didn’t show what she made for dinner therefore she made an easy kids freezer dinner or re heated something pat had made.
she then put the kids to bed.

NOW SOMEONE TELL WNAT SHE NEEDS HELP WITH?

Get a grip bec you’re a fucking embarrassment

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Higuyzzzzz

I live in an area outside Aberdeen that has a lot of land beside me as well as cliffs. I shall be declaring the cliffs and all green belt land around me mine from this moment on 😂😂 I might even get some Dubarry’s and a Barbour jacket to wear as I stroll through my land 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Somerville12

VIP Member
After posting on insta stories she could barely watch sat night take away without crying co s of what's happening in the world.. Then proceeds through the (crocodile ) tears to post 6 SIX f_cking ads... 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠 I have NO words.....

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Her Ma was out with her a walk , the woods are public. tho her ma thinks she can tell folks to stay away , Safiyah tells kids at school who is no allowed in her woods she is bold like her ma snobby her teacher toldher off for being unkind and bossy thats why she disnae like her
I’m sad to say but my friends child is in Safiyah’s class at school and also says she is a little brat. Can never be told no, never thinks she’s wrong etc. Well what else could the poor child be with a mother who has zero moral compass, zero work ethic or zero compassion or thought for others. And says wanky things like “jump up darling you’re not in your sallopettes!” I mean I bet Kate Middleton doesn’t even speak to her kids like that! FUCK OFF!!

• Haha
  • Sad

Woopsagain

Here's a little story about me.
I have a stupid amount of handbags Mulberry and DKNY I have a ridiculous amount of channel make up. I lived the good live, I had 2 holiday a year 1 would be long haul. I have eaten and drunk in some very nice places.
Where am I now I am in the unknown. My OH is self employed the lovely dollar is going to run out. Our lives like many people are going to change. I feel so embarrassed that I could just collect stupid STUFF. All this stuff means nothing now.
All that is important is your family.
Keeping them safe is so important.
Mrs Meldrum your a shocking piece of shite. And your world is falling apart I truly hope it makes you humble and makes you realise We don't need all this shite. Stop with your adds and swipe ups and your free shite. It means fuck all.
Materialist shite dont buy you a weeks shopping. I am learned a big lesson and I hope you do too.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

EmmaLouise_x

Running multiple businesses...who the fuck does she think she is? Alan Sugar? The way she speaks anyone would think she’s running a global empire all by herself from the kitchen table😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

montydonfc

VIP Member
If I had done a workout where I burned 500 calories my hair wouldn’t be down and all bouncy curls. Nor would I be bent over the kitchen counter to take a photo to filter the fuck out it.

I think she means she had 500 attempts at the picture until she got the one where she looked extra teeny tiny cos she’s so small and just tiny you know!

The really sad thing is that underneath her wee tiny body and bobbly head she has an incredibly ugly personality and that just shines right through. It’s shown all across her miserable pus.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Higuyzzzzz

She’s a fucking idiot know that. So let me get this straight you haven’t driven anywhere all week when you and your kids are apparently healthy then wait for the day your kids are ill and have temps to go for a drive to walk in the middle of a Coronavirus pandemic!!! 🤯🤯. I really wish you’d fuck off for good you inconsiderate cockwomble.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40