Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lipstick colour is horrific!! That and the hair band on her makes her look like a bad throw up šŸ¤® from the 60s!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I need to get this off my chest. Our friend died this morning with Covid 19.

All this crap that these influencers are posting, Mrs M, Mama Reid, Lydia Elise Millen etc....encouraging people to continue shopping for non essentials, you are putting peopleā€™s lifeā€™s in danger, repeat you are putting peoples lifeā€™s in danger.
When are these idiots going to learn that this world is currently in crisis and encouraging/affiliate linking buying expensive and crap stuff for your face, handbags @ Ā£5k plus, promoting Easter eggs etc.....itā€™s just innate šŸ’©.
Please waken up and smell the roses and all start acting like sensible human beings, or we will never get out of this.

I need to back of from these types of people.....they are worse than vermin.

• Sad
Reactions: 56

All this crap that these influencers are posting, Mrs M, Mama Reid, Lydia Elise Millen etc....encouraging people to continue shopping for non essentials, you are putting peopleā€™s lifeā€™s in danger, repeat you are putting peoples lifeā€™s in danger.
When are these idiots going to learn that this world is currently in crisis and encouraging/affiliate linking buying expensive and crap stuff for your face, handbags @ Ā£5k plus, promoting Easter eggs etc.....itā€™s just innate šŸ’©.
Please waken up and smell the roses and all start acting like sensible human beings, or we will never get out of this.

Iā€™m so sorry to hear that your friend has passed away, sending love xxx

Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve finally got up yay! My sons in bed so I can finally chill out itā€™s been an absolute day... her latest post I asked my partner how old do you think she looks? Heā€™s like late 30ā€™s 40 maybe I replied sheā€™s 2 years older than us I then asked him do I look that old he looked at me and said of course you donā€™t! Well played can see heā€™s playing it safe since he done the weekly shop and came home with no chocolateView attachment 103499 - Iā€™d literally sell my soul to the devil for a bar of dairy milk right now šŸ˜­
Wow her eyes look wrinkly! Definitely not a good advert for the Tropic skincare and make up. :( The make up I really like as well but she's ruining it ugh. The lipstick shade doesn't suit her, clashes with her orange face and yellow teeth.

Reactions: 4

Sorry for your loss , you are very right these people are vultures disgusting

Reactions: 10
Does anyone think Bertie has maybe been a cross between a standard poodle and a cocker spaniel? Heā€™s absolutely huge!

Reactions: 19
One minute she doing no makeup. Next minute she's tropics rep promoting makeup while staying at home days. Wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone think Bertie has maybe been a cross between a standard poodle and a cocker spaniel? Heā€™s absolutely huge!
Rececca meldrum is so shallow she would see that simply as 'my dig is bigger than everyone else's'.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sorry for your loss and your absolutely correct these people are encouraging people to go out and buy things that are none essential

Reactions: 11

So sorry for your loss šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 7
@Mamakarma Iā€˜m so sorry your friend has died thatā€™s so sad.

This will be another 5 minute wonder for Beggy. Whoā€™s she going to sell to? She has no friends anyway, I imagine all the school mums dislike her, she canā€™t host Tropics ā€˜partiesā€™ for weeks possibly months due to Covid 19 and even when this virus passes, the majority of people are not goino to be spending their hard earned money on crap like Tropics.
Also just another example of how thick she is- no one in their right mind would set up a business selling skincare in the current economic climate!!
Another fad that will be pushed aside in 5 mins like everything else in her stupid vacuous narcissistic life.
Do us all a favour Rebecca and do duck off.

Reactions: 22
@Mamakarma so sorry to hear of your loss, hope you are well yourself. Itā€™s all the more difficult because we are all isolating xx

I saw that Finland has designated Influencers as essential emergency workers, hopefully they donā€™t do that here šŸ˜±

• Wow
  • Haha
She needs to get her tropics off her main page. Itā€™s taking over and not what people want to see just now. STOP

How.....why.......too many questions šŸ¤Æ
I know! In the report I saw they said it was because influencers can reach young people and get across messages like wash your hands or stay home.
I donā€™t think itā€™s so they can continue to flog hand cream and breakfast cereal but you never know!

• Haha
I see sheā€™s going to continue with ā€œquiet timeā€ as S&F love being locked in their room for hours on end, whilst mummy reads books and drinks hot tea with her horse. Poor Poppy- an hour is such a long time for a little one. Especially not to be supervised.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She needs to get her tropics off her main page. Itā€™s taking over and not what people want to see just now. STOP
Can we report to ASA as surely all her videos now should have AD
Sheep must be fed up of this surely.
I chat imagine she's making much

Wonder if pat home or stuck off shore.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.