Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly believe everything she does is to get a reaction on here....
It’s truly laughable.
What a way to live eh? Making an utter twit of yourself online just to get people talking on a gossip forum....
She just craves attention.

Reactions: 17
She’s an hole. A complete and utter hole. Boring as duck too.

Reactions: 15
duck” the kids have come back in already

Do duck off Rebecca and have some bleeping perspective on your life. A 5 year old died from Coronavirus the other day.
You are able to all be at home SAFE
(I know Lee is working but he will be spending 3 WEEKS at home when he returns)

hold your children tightly and love on them you disgusting mother - you truly do not deserve the title “mum” you are a disgrace.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
duck” the kids have come back in already

Do duck off Rebecca and have some bleeping perspective on your life. A 5 year old died from Coronavirus the other day.
You are able to all be at home SAFE
(I know Lee is working but he will be spending 3 WEEKS at home when he returns)

hold your children tightly and love on them you disgusting mother - you truly do not deserve the title “mum” you are a disgrace.
I mean when the kids come in and out from the garden 20 times in as many minutes I have been known to mutter ‘fucks sake’ under my breath but then again, I’m not a blogger who trades on their idyllic family life to sell tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
And she is back with the photoshop of her thigh gap 🤦‍♀️. You can see she has tried to improve her skills following the black felt tip pen picture but it’s obvious that she has used a different colour grey from the bed in the purple underwear shot. Why does she need to lie about her progress!!

• Haha
And she is back with the photoshop of her thigh gap 🤦‍♀️. You can see she has tried to improve her skills following the black felt tip pen picture but it’s obvious that she has used a different colour grey from the bed in the purple underwear shot. Why does she need to lie about her progress!!
Where is this pic?

Sorry I don’t know how to reply directly it’s on her tropics selling page sorry her mind body sell her sole to the devil page.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ll give you two tips from beggy to get the perfect thigh gap. Use a black pen to photoshop. When you get caught, stand with your legs further apart.

I’m guessing the kindly gifted tan has run out as the line isn’t as harsh. Shame beggy. You ain’t getting no more.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why always a towel I her head.
I expect Photoshop to feck.
She can't wait bugger off alone and leave Lee with the kids.

Reactions: 10
S is a little Tattler......

I’ve not even had a sip
WHY?!
You weren’t out long
We were out for ages

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Here’s the pic from her mind and tit page
Is she really that far detached from reality and with everything that is going on in the world that she thinks it’s appropriate to show the world pictures of her standing in her underwear?
Who is she trying to appeal to by posting that? I love nothing more than going to the gym and working out but it’s the last thing on my mind just now.
Frontline workers are bruising their faces because of tight ppe and are seeing some god awful situations and this bimbo is prancing about her bedroom like a teenager and posting it for likes and adoration.
Use your page to share some positivity, advertise local companies who are going above and beyond helping their communities at this uncertain time.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.