Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs M is so out of touch with reality right now!
My partner works offshore and his whole company received an email stating that redundancies will be happening due to the impact of Corona virus. His won’t be the only company - I’m sure Lee’s will be the same. My partner has only just got himself financially stable after the last downturn in oil a few years ago when he was made redundant. No £18 cleansers will be purchased in this house for the foreseeable!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm a fairly new follower of Mrs M, and one of the first things that jumped out at me when I started following her is how the hell do they afford that massive house and all the clothes she buys?

He can't earn that much money surely working offshore?

Reactions: 9
I'm a fairly new follower of Mrs M, and one of the first things that jumped out at me when I started following her is how the hell do they afford that massive house and all the clothes she buys?

He can't earn that much money surely working offshore?

There’s been loads said about this already on these thread but in a nutshell they paid around about £600K for that house. Everyone suspects that they had help from her parents to be able to put down the huge deposit required to get a mortgage on it but they will never admit that so it’s kind of a moot point. It’s a horrible house, a man was brutally murdered by his son in the utility room. Yuk.

He will be making decent money off shore. He’s probably on anything from £45K a year to £60K but again they won’t say (which is fair enough, most people don’t discuss how much the earn 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Reactions: 8
There’s been loads said about this already on these thread but in a nutshell they paid around about £600K for that house. Everyone suspects that they had help from her parents to be able to put down the huge deposit required to get a mortgage on it but they will never admit that so it’s kind of a moot point. It’s a horrible house, a man was brutally murdered by his son in the utility room. Yuk.

He will be making decent money off shore. He’s probably on anything from £45K a year to £60K but again they won’t say (which is fair enough, most people don’t discuss how much the earn 🤷🏼‍♀️)
Jeez, no way could I live in a house where a murder had taken place! Just reading that sent shivers through me!

Reactions: 11
Just been catching up on here. Where to start? The drive out for a walk is just insane and I have just read on the news they now think conjunctivitis is one early sign of COVID 19. Well
Played Rebecca- that and the girls having a temperature? I hope you are ashamed of yourself - I would be.

JUST STAY AT HOME!

JUST STAY AT HOME!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm dumbfounded by a mother who would even consider taking a child out who has a fever. When you have a fever, you feel very unwell in my experience.
To be honest I think she's totally fibbing about the girls having a fever, or she's an uncaring parent who does what she wants regardless of her child being ill. We've seen that evidence before, she's shameful.

Reactions: 17
Bertie genuinely looks like he wants to kill Rebecca
A57E112A-AE4F-4C43-A671-7730E373EF8E.jpeg

I’ve never seen a dog look so passive aggressive

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm dumbfounded by a mother who would even consider taking a child out who has a fever. When you have a fever, you feel very unwell in my experience.
To be honest I think she's totally fibbing about the girls having a fever, or she's an uncaring parent who does what she wants regardless of her child being ill. We've seen that evidence before, she's shameful.
Lots of Instagram mums seem to drag their kids out even if they’re unwell, spreading all of their germs around. God forbid anything should stand in the way of their plans. Does my bum look 40 is another who has done this in the past, then laughed when her kid threw up everywhere on a long haul flight.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have the rage. We are all
In the tit financially and I’ve closed my business because morally I cannot use the services of Royal Mail or a courier company at this time, it’s bad enough they have to deliver essentials so I won’t be adding any pressure. This absolute bawbag is encouraging people to buy cleanser online and she’s just admitted to ordering nail polish remover online!!! Selfish, stupid, vacant twit! Who doesn’t she think is dispatching the parcels? Someone’s mum, daughter, loved one. Jesus suffering duck.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’m just out of 14 days isolation with my daughter because she had an upset tummy with accompanying temperature. I followed the rules even though it’s unlikely it’s COVID-19, why does this dick think the rules don’t apply to her?!

Reactions: 15
I have the rage. We are all
In the tit financially and I’ve closed my business because morally I cannot use the services of Royal Mail or a courier company at this time, it’s bad enough they have to deliver essentials so I won’t be adding any pressure. This absolute bawbag is encouraging people to buy cleanser online and she’s just admitted to ordering nail polish remover online!!! Selfish, stupid, vacant twit! Who doesn’t she think is dispatching the parcels? Someone’s mum, daughter, loved one. Jesus suffering duck.
Lol love your chat princess i thought it was only me and my granny who said Jesus suffering duck 😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where did she get him groomed. All reputable ones have shut down. Mine was supposed to be done this week
She just brushed him, apparently does it every night...’hello Rebby’ 👋🏻 Clearly posted for us Bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well well well.

Scumdrum humdrum Rebeggar goes out when she claims her children have temperatures. She's lying, incredibly irresponsible (to the point of being reported) or a total fuckwit ...or maybe all 3. 🤔

She's punting skincare, aff linking any tit showing just how devious and greedy she is. So bad even for her. As for those tik toks, what an affront. I tell you, this female has never grown up, takes no responsibility for herself or her family and is still thinking the world revolves round her once pretty pouting face.

She's manic (I use that term not as a diagnosis) but in experience of watching the tit show..... Heading for another meltdown... Or for her I will call it a Meltdrum.

If another dramarama around your health is awaiting, I would think again rather than waste the services of Aberdeen Royal Infirmary just now. But something is coming. Predictable with a capital P, as in prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t believe the kids had temperatures! When my children have temperatures they are very lethargic and spend time laying on the sofa. Her two were up dancing around, absolutely nothing wrong with them!!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.