Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like others in wondering if the girls really have temperatures or is it a 'look at me coping with this I'm so so worried'
As for driving to go out you utter twit. I work in social care albeit not physical care and I feel incredibly vulnerable every day that I'm going to work. I'm walking a fair distance to and from work because I'm avoiding the bus where possible, I'm working with people who are not good at adhering to distancing /hygiene protocols so to see someone being so blasé about this is really bleeping me off. I'd give anything to be able to fully isolate and go stir crazy.
I'm wondering if Lee would be able to get home as easily this time if there was an episode and if the kids fell ill surely now he's out of the house he wouldn't be allowed back?

Yes tiktoc is for teens, I have it as my tween does and I do enjoy some of the content but I never post and my profile looks like a bot.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So she's deleted the evidence no surprise there.

Why did they go out for she claims mum dropped off Florence eye drop prescription and Lee did 2 weeks worth of meals?
The girls look quite happy in 1 pic on stories maybe the temp was a white lie to gain sympathy.
If I thourght my kids were ill I would end be filming myself in the bathroom and trying to flog tropics that's really weird grim behaviour.
Nicola said stay home.

Some kids have been really ill others are vectors/ carriers of the virus and they may not show any symptoms.

Some oil companies are taking people's temp as they go onto the chopper.
If Lee had it or it comes out a member of his family did.
It appears he more than likely be quarantined in his cabin alone for at least 14 weeks not sent on the chopper home.
Not sure he be sent home if she has another wobble and no visitors in hospital anyway.
I assume the fact he's gone away they need the money that if he doesn't work he doesn't get paid as I guess if he's a contractor he's not a employee he's a self employed and the threashold is cliff edge 50k.
So of either of them earn over 50k they are ineligible for the government scheme.
He's not been doing the oil that long since Sept so not even a full year.
But if it's based average of previous 3 years tax returns it's likely meldrum ltd made over 50k and they probably took dividends like the greedy free loading cocunts they are.

Do you think is colleagues on the rigs wives follow and watch Rebecca.
As say my husband got ill on same rig and I watched her admit they had symptoms I woukd be fuming and urging my husband to report to their bosses.
Even if lees not I'll he should self isolate like Boris for 7-14 days in his cabin then work 2 weeks and be gone 4-6 weeks depending on their difficulty managing staff.

The news with tova could well have been reb seen people boast they live in country but not seen anyone else bang on about their woods.

Other infleuncers do think she's a total joke.
The tick rocks are pathetic she just needs grow up .
Once again trying to flog that awful dress.
She has no shame people will lose loves ones or be totally broke.

With two nurses in her extended family you would think she would know better than to go out in the midst of all this. she’s a selfish C word and so is he all they think about is money and when they’re getting it and how much of it can they earn!!! Even as the world is falling apart those two cretins are still being a pair of muppets I mean should Lee really be risking a bleeping gym offshore at a time like this. Fanta haired knobhead 🤯
Considering gyms are banned on shore and some rugs ate trying social distance crews to eliminate risk.

A rig is similar to a cruise ship in terms if how fast virus could spread.

The 2 nurses I assume are lees side if family who she seldom speaks to.
Weird they don't mention mil as she lives in Spain.

With two nurses in her extended family you would think she would know better than to go out in the midst of all this. she’s a selfish C word and so is he all they think about is money and when they’re getting it and how much of it can they earn!!! Even as the world is falling apart those two cretins are still being a pair of muppets I mean should Lee really be risking a bleeping gym offshore at a time like this. Fanta haired knobhead 🤯
Considering gyms are banned on shore and some rugs ate trying social distance crews to eliminate risk.

A rig is similar to a cruise ship in terms if how fast virus could spread.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-00885-w

The 2 nurses I assume are lees side if family who she seldom speaks to.
Weird they don't mention mil as she lives in Spain.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She is so out of touch it's unreal 😡😡 Just watched her on stories trying to flog Tropics skincare, " This cleanser is soooo affordable at only £18" Whhhaaattt !!!!!!! Most people will not know where their next meal is coming from let alone spending ££££ to take their bleeping make up off..... Rebecca Salt is ok tho in her gifted fake bubble.... 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Surely as a parent though you do know that transporting two out three children with a temperature to walk about some different woods is not a good idea? You don't need Nichola to tell you that...or do you think government guidelines are like ASA rules? They don't apply to you nah?

She is so out of touch it's unreal 😡😡 Just watched her on stories trying to flog Tropics skincare, " This cleanser is soooo affordable at only £18" Whhhaaattt !!!!!!! Most people will not know where their next meal is coming from let alone spending ££££ to take their bleeping make up off..... Rebecca Salt is ok tho in her gifted fake bubble.... 😡😡😡
£18 is a basic shop for a week, £18 is entertaining your children with crafts supplies or feeding a child who would usually be at school, £18 is a worker buying their own PPE...sooo affordable!

I like how these floggers think the problem we face is having £18 to spend and not knowing how to spend it! Thank you Rebecca for your effort during this global pandemic...I was sat here wondering what to spend my £18 on, how fortuitous you've shown me how the skincare you earn money on is working on your skin!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She knew. She knows every mistake she make. She has obviously acted this way since childhood. She thinks she can get away with it. She thinks she's above the law. She is an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s a parallel universe. In beggy’s world there is no pandemic. There is no financial hardship. There is no health anxiety. There’s just three inconveniences at home and a whole lorra cash to spend on skincare. A day at home where you wear your granny’s dress and do tiktoks (still a cock). You don’t worry that your kids are poorly. It’s another world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m cooking some homemade sausage rolls (meaty and vegan I’m all inclusive here!!) and got the wine chilling ..... Who’s coming to the pity party about to happen ??

And WTF is this tic tok thing she’s started ?? I’m still trying to uncurl my toes ??

God she boils my piss .....keep safe Tattle Bastards ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
**googles ampersands**
Me too ! 👍

Surely as a parent though you do know that transporting two out three children with a temperature to walk about some different woods is not a good idea? You don't need Nichola to tell you that...or do you think government guidelines are like ASA rules? They don't apply to you nah?

£18 is a basic shop for a week, £18 is entertaining your children with crafts supplies or feeding a child who would usually be at school, £18 is a worker buying their own PPE...sooo affordable!

I like how these floggers think the problem we face is having £18 to spend and not knowing how to spend it! Thank you Rebecca for your effort during this global pandemic...I was sat here wondering what to spend my £18 on, how fortuitous you've shown me how the skincare you earn money on is working on your skin!
She is truly and exceptionally ignorant the worst kind of ignorance because it’s by choice , £18 is a huge amount of money in my opinion no product is that good , does anyone now believe that the bairns had high temps ? Or they did but she has realised not a good ide to mention this ? It once again highlights her basic dishonesty , if she told me it was raining I wouldn’t believe her until I got wet what a bloody embarrassing hole she is if I were her mam or dad I would be crying with shame and very very concerned for grandbairns

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I will just leave these here in case anybody didn’t see it before her internet decided to delete random stories! 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Your so right, this Pratt is so out of touch it's scary 😠😠😠

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I haven’t followed you long enough to know if you have already but Rebecca if you’re reading here - please get your thyroid checked. You display a lot of hyperthyroidism symptoms including bulging neck and eyes, panic attacks, irritability, memory loss, brittle hair, weight loss and low muscle tone.
I’m not taking the piss on this post. There’s plenty of fodder for that. Seriously, when the NHS is not swamped please go and get checked.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I haven’t followed her long enough to know if you have already but Rebecca if you’re reading here - please get your thyroid checked. You display a lot of hyperthyroidism symptoms including bulging neck and eyes, panic attacks, irritability, memory loss, brittle hair, weight loss and low muscle tone.
I’m not taking the piss on this post. There’s plenty of fodder for that. Seriously, when the NHS is not swamped please go and get checked.

She’s been to the Doctor regarding this and has said that they have checked her thyroid and no issues there. She’s also been told she’s anemic and was prescribed iron tablets by the Doctor but refused to take them....!

Reactions: 16
She’s been to the Doctor regarding this and has said that they have checked her thyroid and no issues there. She’s also been told she’s anemic and was prescribed iron tablets by the Doctor but refused to take them....!
Of course, what would a doctor know?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe she is taking them and that's why she is crying on the toilet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.