Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a fairly new follower of Mrs M, and one of the first things that jumped out at me when I started following her is how the hell do they afford that massive house and all the clothes she buys?

He can't earn that much money surely working offshore?
Ironic that she has to force tit out of her rear end, when it seems to uncontrollably spill from her mouth 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
As posted on the Coronavirus thread my daughter has been ill with suspected Coronavirus for 9 days now. Two doctors have told me now they believe she has it as she has all typical symptoms. We won’t know for sure until she has the antibody test. It’s been an extremely unpleasant 9 days as she’s only 7. Started with the highest temperature and headache, then 24 hours later a dry cough which after 4-5 days turned into a crackly cough. The cough is relentless and completely and utterly exhausting. My daughter has never been so ill to be honest but we are managing. This selfish woman could have infected others by taking her children out. We are on day 9 of isolation waiting to see if the rest of us get it. She shocks me at her stupidity!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
W
Better watch out in YOUR wonderful woods
bleeping disgusting little idiot. Just goes to show there's more than one cocunt hanging out in Inchmarlo.

On a serious note, if the weirdo is not a neighbour he's hanging about 'her' woods. 🤢

Reactions: 16
As posted on the Coronavirus thread my daughter has been ill with suspected Coronavirus for 9 days now. Two doctors have told me now they believe she has it as she has all typical symptoms. We won’t know for sure until she has the antibody test. It’s been an extremely unpleasant 9 days as she’s only 7. Started with the highest temperature and headache, then 24 hours later a dry cough which after 4-5 days turned into a crackly cough. The cough is relentless and completely and utterly exhausting. My daughter has never been so ill to be honest but we are managing. This selfish woman could have infected others by taking her children out. We are on day 9 of isolation waiting to see if the rest of us get it. She shocks me at her stupidity!
Hope your daughters better soon.

She really is unbelievable announced 1021 deaths in UK so far.

I hope this makes some sheep realise how awful and thick she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope your daughter feels better soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sending loads of hugs. 🥰

Reactions: 9
W

bleeping disgusting little idiot. Just goes to show there's more than one cocunt hanging out in Inchmarlo.

On a serious note, if the weirdo is not a neighbour he's hanging about 'her' woods. 🤢
I saw that and was disgusted at their behaviour! They shouldn’t be out together anyway but to do that to someone who’s doing their job at a difficult time is vile.

Hope she doesn’t leave the kids unattended in the woods any more, although she shouldnt be going beyond her garden at the moment.

Reactions: 9
Hope your little one is feeling better very soon 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope you lirtle gitl is better soon. Sending her some get well soon flowers 🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🏵🌸💐💮

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh bless her and bloody scary for you!! id like to say I can’t believe she took the girls out after saying they had temps but sadly I can, it’s all about Rebby.

Reactions: 11
I have the rage. We are all
In the tit financially and I’ve closed my business because morally I cannot use the services of Royal Mail or a courier company at this time, it’s bad enough they have to deliver essentials so I won’t be adding any pressure. This absolute bawbag is encouraging people to buy cleanser online and she’s just admitted to ordering nail polish remover online!!! Selfish, stupid, vacant twit! Who doesn’t she think is dispatching the parcels? Someone’s mum, daughter, loved one. Jesus suffering duck.
Yes thank you, my father who is mid 60s and says it’s as busy as Xmas!

Reactions: 6
Hope your daughter soon feels better. Sending lots of love x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sending your daughter get well wishes. 🧡 Hugs 🤗 for you xx

Reactions: 3
Yes thank you, my father who is mid 60s and says it’s as busy as Xmas!
I have a few friends in Royal Mail who have all said it’s like Christmas! I’m disgusted, how do people think it’s ok to online shop as if it’s a normal time?? I could easily order a few things I need to finish off my house but I wouldn’t dream of it!

As posted on the Coronavirus thread my daughter has been ill with suspected Coronavirus for 9 days now.
I’m so sorry, what an awful time for you all. Hope your daughter is better soon and the rest of you manage to avoid it. Lots of love, I can’t even imagine what you’ve been going through 😢😘

Reactions: 6
Re. The online ordering.

Alot of people who are self isolating are ordering medicine and other essentials. It's also a safety barrier for those who are vulnerable/have mental health issues and cannot cope with the new social distancing behaviour

Remove this lifeline from them and the implications for those in the already overstretched care industry are huge.

Reactions: 21
Re. The online ordering.

Alot of people who are self isolating are ordering medicine and other essentials. It's also a safety barrier for those who are vulnerable/have mental health issues and cannot cope with the new social distancing behaviour

Remove this lifeline from them and the implications for those in the already overstretched care industry are huge.
Yes but she ordered nail polish remover & probably “lounge wear”.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.