Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have I missed.
I assume she left the house. What for.
She's such a idiot.
Do we think the girls have it.
Don't they have a duty to inform lees employers.
Employees have a responsibility to protect the H&S of those around them so...

Reactions: 4
The pity party won’t work for me. She is busy filming herself, flogging tit and eyeballing. Give it up for gods sake. I don’t believe her kids actual have a temperature. I think she made a pity comment earlier to get sympathy and it’s now backfired. She might actually put the flipping phone and care for them if they were actually Ill. That or she’s a total tit.

Reactions: 19
Was she manic/hyper in the days leading up to the 'collapse' and stint in hospital? Wondering if that will be the next thing... Exhaustion from having to home school 3 kids and a dog.

Reactions: 15
Was she manic/hyper in the days leading up to the 'collapse' and stint in hospital? Wondering if that will be the next thing... Exhaustion from having to home school 3 kids and a dog.
I’ve no doubt that she will have another “episode” - there is no way this fake happy happy super mum home schooling smashing it living her best life chat is going to last. It’s all fake as duck.

Reactions: 24
Wow. Those tiktoks are embarrassing. Who does she think she is? 😂
So so soooo embarrassing! Rebby love you’re a 30yr old country bumpkin with about as much Edge as a blunt razor!! You just look bloody cringe!! And the angle of the camera doesn’t do much for the chins!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So advert on radio quite clearly said “if you are symptom free then you can go out for one form of exercise a day if you have symptoms please stay in or use garden.”

Reactions: 9
Damn it's been months since I've read on here, now with the quarantine decided to come back here and I've missed it so much.
Got two questions, where is the dog? 14 days without a post with him, strange, don't know if she mentioned anything as I rarely watch stories with sound so enlighten me if she did please 🙈
And why is she showing poppy without a shirt on the "guess what we are watching storie"... Thought it was too much already showing the girls playing pretend in a private moment but this is Rebecca.

Reactions: 11
All of this self care but still no conditioner for her hair 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m guessing Tropic don’t make any?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She does this a lot guuuyysss. Always dragging pops out when she’s poorly or has a cold. Sod keeping your ill child at home so she doesn’t pick up more germs. Had to fit in with her schedule. She is so selfish

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She's blaming her internet for deleting her stories now?! Didn't delete the tik toks though!! Funny how the going out ones have gone then!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh dear Tova Leigh has seemingly had a dig at our Grabby tonight in her satirical "news" segment on Instagram, stop bragging about the woods behind your house when some people don't even have a balcony, and stay the f*** at home!

Here's hoping she does have another "episode" and has to wait 8 hours for an ambulance, maybe then she'll appreciate how stretched the NHS is just now and why her behaviour is selfish and irresponsible!

Just remember Beggy the internet is forever. If you publicly flaunt the rules you'll put a big bullseye on you. The first fine is £30, they then double every time, and will culminate in an arrest!

Looking forward to see your mug shot rather than a shot of your mug.

STAY IN YOUR HOME!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
All of this self care but still no conditioner for her hair 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m guessing Tropic don’t make any?
It doesn’t come as part of the ‘ambassador kit’ I don’t think so she won’t want to buy it herself 🙄
I get my hair coloured blonde and it is nowhere near as straw like as that! She should be sorting that out with all the time she’ll be inside her house.

Reactions: 5
So first the stories of them out a walk after driving magically disappear and now the stories of her saying 2 of the girls have a temperature have vanished 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn't it curious how Really20 hasn't reacted/replied since being accused of being Meldrum, but their profile is now unavailable 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.