Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I’ve just been able to catch up it’s been nonstop today but my partners home so I’m having 5 mins to myself but I’m actually shocked at someone who says they don’t smoke or drink has aged that much in such a short space of time! I reckon she’s a bottle a night once the kids are in bed 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Okay I’ve just been able to catch up it’s been nonstop today but my partners home so I’m having 5 mins to myself but I’m actually shocked at someone who says they don’t smoke or drink has aged that much in such a short space of time! I reckon she’s a bottle a night once the kids are in bed 🤷🏼‍♀️

My personal opinion is that she’s a smoker and yes I’d agree that she looks like she enjoys a drink. She’s got that bloated drinkers face.

Reactions: 20
Got recordings of the videos, but too large to download here. she Knows exactly what she should be doing but chooses to break the rules, putting other people at risk. 😡😡
If you're on Android download video panda compressor, I'm sure there's similar video compression apps on apple to make it small enough to upload here

Reactions: 5
My personal opinion is that she’s a smoker and yes I’d agree that she looks like she enjoys a drink. She’s got that bloated drinkers face.
I’ve always thought it doesn’t matter how much weight she loses etc her face is always so bloated and puffy looking especially her neck 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry, but I don’t for one second believe she didn’t know what she was doing when she posted those stories. She too calculating and manipulative for it to have being an accident.
She’s intentionally put up something inflammatory, knowing full well that she will get a negative reaction. Now she gets to cry troll. All influencers are really struggling for content at the moment. What better than a ‘people are so mean, woe is me’ post to get clicks and bring her sheep flocking back.
I agree , she has done this intentionally , perhaps retaliation at being rumbled yesterday as having an account here and slagging off other influencers scared after what happened to mod perhaps so creating another storm to deflect , I may be crediting her with more intelligence though !! No maybe she just wants to up her engagement and make some money from Ads while she still can as this business seems to be crumbling !! Why can’t she FaceTime family and friends to keep herself in touch I have been in isolation on Sunday for 3 weeks firstly because my son and granddaughter had high temps and symptoms and then by order of my consultant because of having Lupus , Diabetes and a Crohn’s disease and being an old fogey !! It was my 60 th Birthday yesterday I have 12 grandbairns and I couldn’t see any of them I am grateful for FaceTime I am not happy about this like everyone else but I have to get on with it , my main concern is my family and friends I just want everyone to be well and this to be over as soon as possible , if I started to cry about this I may never stop it is hard being alone but she has her bairns and her puppy with her and mum and dad to talk to she is a to quote my grandbairns a stinky pilchard this is the insult of insults since my gorgeous grandson was forced to eat a pilchard 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dont actually think lock down is any different from her usual life....apart from not being able to pap the "feral" inconvenience to nursery twice a week🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I agree , she has done this intentionally , perhaps retaliation at being rumbled yesterday as having an account here and slagging off other influencers scared after what happened to mod perhaps so creating another storm to deflect , I may be crediting her with more intelligence though !! No maybe she just wants to up her engagement and make some money from Ads while she still can as this business seems to be crumbling !! Why can’t she FaceTime family and friends to keep herself in touch I have been in isolation on Sunday for 3 weeks firstly because my son and granddaughter had high temps and symptoms and then by order of my consultant because of having Lupus , Diabetes and a Crohn’s disease and being an old fogey !! It was my 60 th Birthday yesterday I have 12 grandbairns and I couldn’t see any of them I am grateful for FaceTime I am not happy about this like everyone else but I have to get on with it , my main concern is my family and friends I just want everyone to be well and this to be over as soon as possible , if I started to cry about this I may never stop it is hard being alone but she has her bairns and her puppy with her and mum and dad to talk to she is a to quote my grandbairns a stinky pilchard this is the insult of insults since my gorgeous grandson was forced to eat a pilchard 😂
Happy birthday to you my aunty turned 70 on Wednesday and we FaceTimed her and all had a wee drink together to celebrate from our different houses 🍷

Hope she does do another troll post. They are highly entertaining and give me a right good laugh (and her expense!!)
I am sure she will gearing up for one very soon or a pity me my life is so hard, solo parenting in a pandemic 😱 problem is many people are losing loved ones not even being able to say goodbye, terrified of parents becoming Ill, worrying about how they will live with no much less money coming in they are all going to have their own worries and she might just not give her the sympathy that she herself lacks for others, it's the girls I am worried for she is in her manic phase presently how soon before she crumbles and how confusing and scary it must be for them, except for Safiyah who I think has mummy Sussed out and now just ignored the mood swings but that is damaging also Lee should know this by now so I can only assume that he needs a break from her himself but it's self perpetuating because when he comes home she makes his life a misery because she believes he has the better deal as he gets away from the kids this is obvious she has listed this, falling out of love with playing, sick of parenting, housework, cooking she is giving out all the signals but they all just Bury their heads and hope it will be OK or pussyfoot around her trying to keep her happy, mummy Cannon buying her princess a puppy for example which she is clearly tiring of already like everything else! If you are reading this Becca prove me wrong, grow up and take responsibility I would be happy for you to prove me wrong for the sake of your kids

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What have I missed.
I assume she left the house. What for.
She's such a idiot.
Do we think the girls have it.
Don't they have a duty to inform lees employers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.