Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet all the other mummy floggers are secretly seething st the Humdrums whilst being equally overjoyed as they might get a lookin with jobs as some brands might not be quite so happy to work with greedy grabby Reb!

Reactions: 9
What did Emily’s post actually say?
I was basically that she had come and read the thread on here about her.
That she found it amusing.
That she’s sooooooo grateful to be in the position she’s in, she’s worked so hard, doesn’t take any of it for granted etc etc etc bla bla bla
Oh
And that everyone who views her page is a fan, regardless of what we all say.....

Reactions: 4
I struggle with the jealousy thing too. Having an opinion doesn't always mean you're jealous. My opinion of Trump is very low. I am not jealous of him.

I was basically that she had come and read the thread on here about her.
That she found it amusing.
That she’s sooooooo grateful to be in the position she’s in, she’s worked so hard, doesn’t take any of it for granted etc etc etc bla bla bla
Oh
And that everyone who views her page is a fan, regardless of what we all say.....
I don't believe that anyone finds a negative thread about themselves amusing. That's a comment of self preservation. I'm sorry it hurt her but this is the really, really grim side of making your family public.

Reactions: 11
That insta video of her lighting a candle using candle matches and it almost going out several times while still trying to show a second of their tiny fire within 15 seconds is just too funny. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2448
? Is this in response to the #spon scented candles having better flames than those pitiful fire pics? ?

Reactions: 1
If my husband took a selfie, in sprout pyjamas, in a messy bedroom (he would not notice mess to be fair) and posted it on Instagram, I would assume he’d had a complete breakdown. Wtf is that actually about. A bit like MOD in her £150 pyjama post, but his are £20ish ?

This mama life is friendly with Mrs M so she will back her up about issues discussed on here
Mama life has some cheek - the majority of what was discussed on her thread was about taking payment to do an advert for the British Legion.

Instead of wanting people to donate maybe they should put their hands in their own pockets too, rather than just take take take!!!

Reactions: 13
This mama life stories "yes some bloggers give everyone a bad name and will promote anything going".

Who on earth could she be referring to ?

Reactions: 6
I’m starting to think the lift doesn’t quite go to the top floor with most of these mummy vloggers. Why do they always assume we are in dead end jobs and are sad losers? When in fact compared to the ? comments we all come across as rocket scientists and mostly sane ?

What they don’t like is deep down they know that selling your children’s childhood to the highest bidder is wrong on so many levels . They need to stop trying to justify it as capturing memories because that’s just absolute bullshit and we all know it.

Reactions: 23
This mama life stories "yes some bloggers give everyone a bad name and will promote anything going".

Her bloody self! SHE gives bloggers a bad name by taking money from the Royal British Legion! Vile! And if she’s read about herself here on her thread & has done nothing to address it or give the money back then she’s a lowlife! ?

Reactions: 12

Well she’s looking at herself on the phone....so if the shoe fits!!

I really think when companies come along they just snap up whatever is going as they don’t want it to go to another flogger!!

They might act like they have got each other’s back but I bet these narcissistic lot are the first to scratch each other’s eyes out to make sure they get at any opportunity that comes along!!

Reactions: 7
I think ash Reid is getting a bit too much credit, she's just acting like a normal balanced adult should act.

But I'm finding it hillarious as edgy becky will be fuming that someone else is showing her up so badly in her own thread. Let's hope for her blood pressure she doesn't run out of fags while reading this thread.

I’m glad someone else has said this; she isn’t doing anything “above and beyond” to quote Edgy Reb, by acknowledging this. Anyone with any respect for their followers and THE LAW would have done the same.

"They must have sad lives to sit on this site" ....not as sad as to film our daily lives, kids lives, kids privacy!

Reactions: 20
They’re driving more and more traffic over here themselves. I’ve not read all the threads on here, is Reb’s the worst though? I wonder if they’re actually subtly trying to spread the word about the meldrums without actually coming out and saying it themselves.

Reactions: 7
I would say Meldrum has over taken the Ingham thread in terms of traffic but the Ingham thread can be brutal at times. Very few filter opinion on there.

Reactions: 5
This mama life is friendly with Mrs M so she will back her up about issues discussed on here
I messaged ThisMamaLife directly to explain that people come on here especially when we cannot voice an opinion without being blocked, even when it is very polite. Sarah is one of the best at labelling her paid posts, and making her posts engaging and original. I have so much respect for her as a mother who not only does her IG/YouTube but has a full time job, 2 kids and a husband who is away in the armed forces. I fully support all her ads (which actually are few and far between) as they are honest, transparent and beneficial to her hard working family. She messaged back and is so nice. I hope she does feed back.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.