Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ash Reid will do well because she is clever enough to know when people may be rescentful. Also friendly & realistic enough to know that feeling mislead and being jealous are very different things.
Ash puts a massive amount of work into her image, appearance etc. She doesn't earn a living from being a "jarmie" model & moching. Her hubby works too, no sign of bank of mum and dad.
I did unfollow her after the cringy remnant kings ad/notad fiasco though.
After seeing her stories today I'd say she has spent time learning the regulations on online advertising and has hopefully taken everything on board. Good on ya Ash ?

Reactions: 14
I think ash Reid is getting a bit too much credit, she's just acting like a normal balanced adult should act.

But I'm finding it hillarious as edgy becky will be fuming that someone else is showing her up so badly in her own thread. Let's hope for her blood pressure she doesn't run out of fags while reading this thread.

Reactions: 17
I’m guessing because she’s already posted was she was paid for and this is just an extra she decided to put up? So technically doesn’t have to declare an Ad....maybe??? ?
But if someone was going above and beyond the ASA guidelines (as they claim to do) they would absolutely be marking it as an advert for complete transparency.

Reactions: 1
Whats this. Why the finger.

I suggest you guys read Emily Norris instagram.

Great comment from mad house mum.

Felt ashes response was good and shows up the meldrums.

Cant remember them ever meeting.

Is there no Scottish mum meets
Ir Scottish vlogger awards
It’s from his insta highlights!
Edgy was nagging him from the other room and he was annoyed.
I think he must have left a shitake mushroom in the toilet :m

Reactions: 3
What did Emily's Instagram say it's been edited now. I didn't realise anyone had an issue with her? Never read anything on here anyway on this thread. Well done Ash for confirming that nothing is an ad except the curtains.

Reactions: 2
I don’t dislike Emily and I have to be honest, I don’t watch her often, however I was horrified to read about the abuse she went through growing up and impressed at how she talked about it. However, there is one question I’d love to ask her and this comes from a genuinely good place, I’m not hating ? but how can she possibly talk about being secretly filmed by her mother’s boyfriend ( horrific) yet film her children and put it out to every Tom, Dick and Harry to watch.? And every perv out there!! And they are too young to give consent/understand. It really bothers me that she doesn’t seem to connect the complete intrusion of privacy and abuse of trust.( plz don’t think I think the level of abuse the same but I still don’t understand why she’d think it was ok)

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
What did Emily's Instagram say it's been edited now. I didn't realise anyone had an issue with her? Never read anything on here anyway on this thread. Well done Ash for confirming that nothing is an ad except the curtains.
She has her own thread on this site.

Lots of comments about bring jealous
Keyboard warriors
And mentions of this forum.
This mama life mentioned here.

Rebs not commemted yet.

Mad house mum says honest vloggers have nothing to fear its the dodgy ones sjr doesn't say mrs meldrums name she doesnt have to.

Surely they all know why meldrums actions affected them all and they all under greater scrutiny .[/QUOTE]

Its the comments on emilys you need to read

Last edited by a moderator:
Ash Reid will do well because she is clever enough to know when people may be rescentful. Also friendly & realistic enough to know that feeling mislead and being jealous are very different things.
Ash puts a massive amount of work into her image, appearance etc. She doesn't earn a living from being a "jarmie" model & moching. Her hubby works too, no sign of bank of mum and dad.
I did unfollow her after the cringy remnant kings ad/notad fiasco though.
After seeing her stories today I'd say she has spent time learning the regulations on online advertising and has hopefully taken everything on board. Good on ya Ash ?
I think Ash relies very heavily on the Bank of Mum & Dad actually. Her husband is a policeman & they had a huuuuge wedding, private villa holiday AND moved into a luxury house this year. You don’t do all that on a cop’s salary.
[automerge]1543257556[/automerge]
Isn’t that lovely! Classy Pat!

Reactions: 6
Well, now that Ms Norris has mentioned Tattle it won’t be long until Reb does. They are all just following what the other one does.
It will be some passive aggressive post, banging on about women lifting each other up, be kind always, soul sister type garbage. She will tag some “strong ladies” she knows (all the other floggers she constantly bigs up on her thread)
Yawn

Reactions: 6
This is how I imagine the Meldrums to be at home in a few years. Watch from 1.05 for maximum :m:m:m:m

Reactions: 5
It’s from his insta highlights!
Edgy was nagging him from the other room and he was annoyed.
I think he must have left a shitake mushroom in the toilet :m
Was defo more a button mushroom not a shiitake...! ?

Reactions: 1
Guys, can you kindly take a screenshot and post that instead any time you want us to take a look at something? It’s hard to figure things out without one and captions of pics / comments get deleted or edited all the time. Just a friendly request.

Reactions: 4
It’s the “haters gonna hate” comments that get me and “they’re just jealous”

Reactions: 7
Guys, can you kindly take a screenshot and post that instead any time you want us to take a look at something? It’s hard to figure things out without one and captions of pics / comments get deleted or edited all the time. Just a friendly request.
This exactly.

Emily's comment I posted on her thread, head over there to comment on her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.