Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3:37 in that video is basically her way of non verbally saying with her shifty eyes and lowering her tone of voice for Lee to drop this line of conversation lol... so sneaky!

Reactions: 2

Mad house mum really pushing boundaries with her sarcastic comments.

Strangely not deleted but not responded to either.

Reb and lee oddly quiet this afternoon.
Lieing low as all this honesty spreading amongst channel mums making them feel awquard.

Reactions: 10

Mad house mum really pushing boundaries with her sarcastic comments.

Strangely not deleted but not responded to either.

Reb and lee oddly quiet this afternoon.
Lieing low as all this honesty spreading amongst channel mums making them feel awquard.

Not a mum when you're at the gym? Seriously?
Filling my body with good hearty food? Ok and the calorie laden Costa trip the other day was healthy?
HYPOCRITE!(y)

Reactions: 9
Totally. Good on her!
Reality check Rebbie. Reality check.

Edit- ^ Was responding to poster who seems to have deleted comment or it's just vanished.
I was referring to mad house mums response on insta.

Is it just celebrities and Rebecca who are allowed blue ticks on Instagram? How do I get one?!

View attachment 2468anyone else think this comment on her Instagram post is a bit of a dig at reb ? Like yeah you wanna try living in the real world like me kinda thing lol good on her
Its is a dig shes made similar comments.

Yep agree stop blooming mentioning the mum role as some shift you clock on and off.

Takes more than less than a week to lose weight and tone up.

Costa wasent good hearty eating

Or does she mean curry soup?
Flapjack tray bake :m:)

Reactions: 4
I think Lee has been locked in the utility room today for not tidying the room before the dodgy sprout PJ selfie ?

Reactions: 9
Totally. Good on her!
Reality check Rebbie. Reality check.

Edit- ^ Was responding to poster who seems to have deleted comment or it's just vanished.
I was referring to mad house mums response on insta.
Deleted it as screen shot had a picture of my little boy on it due to it showing my Instagram profile picture ??

All the instamums think we are all spiteful nasty people, but they say more nasty things about us than most of us would ever say about them. Lol, okay.

Reactions: 8
Just been reading through the meldrums threads. Why is their new house being called the murder house?

mad_house_mum
"I know what you mean, having to deal with poorly kiddies after a 12 hour shift, and without the help of their daddy (while he's at work) and families who live the other side of the country is a kind of exhaustion I wouldn't wish on anyone! No idea how you have the energy to go out and exercise after being home with the poorly kiddies all day!! Hope they're feeling better soon and doesn't spread any further x"

^ Quoted from instagram

Reactions: 15
I still don’t understand why someone like the meldrums would purchase this house. With them being in the public eye it’s only brought attention to what happened in that house to rear it’s ugly head again, and unfair if any family of the owner who was killed living locally and hearing the stories. If someone not in the public eye had purchased the property it would have sold off the radar and no one batted an eyelid

Reactions: 5
I still don’t understand why someone like the meldrums would purchase this house. With them being in the public eye it’s only brought attention to what happened in that house to rear it’s ugly head again, and unfair if any family of the owner who was killed living locally and hearing the stories. If someone not in the public eye had purchased the property it would have sold off the radar and no one batted an eyelid
It's basically on mummy and daddy's doorstep and more affluent than the house they came from (more rooms etc)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.