Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lurker but isn't Lee embarrassed that the sprout photo has been posted again this time without him. His Instagram bio is embarrassing, he's not a vlogger or a public figure. He doesn't adventure and the only travelling they do is visiting all-inclusive resorts, where they have a free holiday (from their life of easy work) and are paid to visit.

They literally get paid to shop, eat and go on holiday! I could go a haul video or a vlog easily and carry on doing my professional job with long working hours. It's insulting to any working adult that these videos constitute work, they are just paid to do what most people would do as a hobby.

Reactions: 31
Lurker but isn't Lee embarrassed that the sprout photo has been posted again this time without him. His Instagram bio is embarrassing, he's not a vlogger or a public figure. He doesn't adventure and the only travelling they do is visiting all-inclusive resorts, where they have a free holiday (from their life of easy work) and are paid to visit.

They literally get paid to shop, eat and go on holiday! I could go a haul video or a vlog easily and carry on doing my professional job with long working hours. It's insulting to any working adult that these videos constitute work, they are just paid to do what most people would do as a hobby.
Probably! He’s just posted a photo of himself in the sprout pyjamas posing in the mirror ? it can’t be unseen ???

Reactions: 5
That insta video of her lighting a candle using candle matches and it almost going out several times while still trying to show a second of their tiny fire within 15 seconds is just too funny. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
perfect.jpg

Reactions: 7
The whole "adventurer" thing has always pissed me off. WHEN have they ever done anything adventurous? They travel to all these amazing countries and never explore further than shopping malls and beaches. They have absolutely no concept of cultural experiences and I worry those little girls are being sold a life of mass consumerism as well as being treated like little commodities. Their whole life is just shocking.

Reactions: 19
She actually went back and edited a post from the 1 Nov and added the sad fire picture that has been up and down like a yo yo!!
[automerge]1543225673[/automerge]
Exactly- why is she not using her little 4 gift poem that honeyMUM was spouting off she uses!
God I hate it when vloggers say “cheeky” haul/coffee whatever or “I may or may not have bought...”. Grow up!

I know I’m in the minority here but I don’t get the whole “date night” thing. Going on dates with your husband?? You did that when you first got together! Or “mummy/daddy/daughter/son dates” wft?? It’s just doing normal things with your other half or kids!! ?

“Immune boosting goodness”

Rebecca that’s an old spon you don’t have to pretend to like kiddy vitamins anymore ???‍♀
Maybe she’s a pro at wearing her #Spon super warm pj’s after getting her #Spon 10’000 steps in a day so shouldn’t be sick?

Or she has a “cheeky” Ella’s Kitchen fruit pouch #Spon so should have all the goodness her little (billboard) body should need ??‍♀

We can’t keep up but you should at least have an idea what cars you’re trying to flog us from your second hand dealer style car lot...
Sorry I meant Instagram. ?

Reactions: 4
T
popped on her insta page not one negative comment on the #ad #sprouts post? #deletedmuch wonder how much next had paid or gift them for this unlimited deliver colab
There’s no negative comments because she deletes them all.

Reactions: 1
Maybe we should just delete and block her?!
Bore off Reb.
She’s like a boomerang just created a new account or her mum will come on.

Out of her 100k subscribers or 17-30k ish viewers none are really coming to her aid!! Not even the “top fans”.

Urgh.
Lee with his #Spon sprouts out on show.
Think I may have just thrown up a little in my mouth.
Is there nothing these two wouldn’t try to flog for a few quid?!

Those PJs will all be neatly packed up
Now ready to be sold to the highest bidder on gumtree...

Oh its gets worse within an hour of posting matalan pic she posts another next sprouts ones.

Now the averages family who doesnt get gifted free pjs is onky going to buy 1 pair.

What do they pick

Next
Matalan
Florence and fred disney

Mentions yet another flipping walk

Asks for present ideas to increase engagement yawn that old trick shes probably been gifted majority of presents already.

Damn I was tempted to buy those, definitely won’t be now!

Reactions: 3
Another comment has been added under the sprouts post today, but Instagram still won't let me post yet I can still see the account. Is it possible to block comments from one individual without blocking them entirely from seeing a profile?

@memberofthepublic Are you subscribed to her account? She has limited comments so that only if you subscribe her can you leave a comment on her page.
It's a good way of getting people to subscribe and up her numbers if you are desperate to be in a chance of winning thoae primark socks.

Ah, that'll be it. I am not subscribed (as don't want to up numbers).

On a side note it's interesting that there hasn't been a single collaboration with another vlogger since the dlp fiasco. It'll be interesting to see how she handles that in the lead up to Christmas when I think a lot of other vloggers try to tag each other etc and do "collabs" when doing vlogmas.
?? Mrs M is still being given the cold shoulder by any established vloggers, I imagine it would be only small time vloggers would be willing to work with her in the near future but I'm not sure of her ego could cope with that?

Reactions: 1
Probably! He’s just posted a photo of himself in the sprout pyjamas posing in the mirror ? it can’t be unseen ???
Tbh he acts so immature. If that was my husband i would have been worried.
[automerge]1543236921[/automerge]
?? Mrs M is still being given the cold shoulder by any established vloggers, I imagine it would be only small time vloggers would be willing to work with her in the near future but I'm not sure of her ego could cope with that?
I think many of them are in the same catagory and are just as greedy as the meldrums so they will try to back eachother.

Reactions: 2
God I hate it when vloggers say “cheeky” haul/coffee whatever or “I may or may not have bought...”. Grow up!

I know I’m in the minority here but I don’t get the whole “date night” thing. Going on dates with your husband?? You did that when you first got together! Or “mummy/daddy/daughter/son dates” wft?? It’s just doing normal things with your other half or kids!! ?
I agree on date night. To me it means they have scheduled in a shag?
When people post about date night I think I don’t need to know that ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.