Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at the selfie of Pat in his sprout pjs.
He’s almost got the full veg patch now :m

Reactions: 8
I'd be mortified if my husband put a pic like that posing on social media with such a messy bedroom.

Reactions: 22
I think he must have soiled his sprout PJs during the photoshoot, so Mrs M has let him keep them as can't be resold. But the cost will be coming out of his pocket money!

He shouldn't get away with just gifted, they are an ad. A terrible ad, but still an ad.
[automerge]1543237691[/automerge]
I'd be mortified if my husband put a pic like that posing on social media with such a messy bedroom.
I thought my screen was dirty, nope just their bedroom.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I see Mr Meldrum is looking for good burning logs.......... maybe he is hoping for a better result than the "broken coal" !!

Reactions: 8
I always thought Pat was the house proud one. I think it is staged to co inside with a speed clean or the like.

Reactions: 3
Now that’s a definition of a twit Reb! Nearly as bad as this belter of an outfit!
ED1E6812-0928-418B-B826-83E3E62181F7.jpeg
A2494A0B-0560-4981-879E-D2D2309D80C2.jpeg
The poor bugger clearly does not want to be doing any of this!

Reactions: 10
I would just die at my husband wearing a PJ set. Let alone a PJ set that looks like it's made for my son ?? it's like Lazy Ingham wearing Unicorn PJs. It just kills me!!

Don't get me started on his teenage girl Instagram bio!

Reactions: 9
Now that’s a definition of a twit Reb! Nearly as bad as this belter of an outfit!View attachment 2451View attachment 2452
This is truly scary.

That rooms such a mess
Speed clean our new mansion.

It looked messy in Primark video.

It should be marked as next ad
Although night be kiss of death as he don't make them look great.

My husband would hate them.

Why does he always pull that crazy face.

My emotions go from he does my head in to feeling sorry for him.

Reactions: 5
Lurker but isn't Lee embarrassed that the sprout photo has been posted again this time without him. His Instagram bio is embarrassing, he's not a vlogger or a public figure. He doesn't adventure and the only travelling they do is visiting all-inclusive resorts, where they have a free holiday (from their life of easy work) and are paid to visit.

They literally get paid to shop, eat and go on holiday! I could go a haul video or a vlog easily and carry on doing my professional job with long working hours. It's insulting to any working adult that these videos constitute work, they are just paid to do what most people would do as a hobby.
Makes me cringe when insta mums/vloggers/bloggers call themselves a public figure. The majority of the population wouldn’t have a CLUE who they are ?

Reactions: 6
This is truly scary.

That rooms such a mess
Speed clean our new mansion.

It looked messy in Primark video.

It should be marked as next ad
Although night be kiss of death as he don't make them look great.

My husband would hate them.

Why does he always pull that crazy face.

My emotions go from he does my head in to feeling sorry for him.
Snap! Can’t help but feel his dignity has long gone and I’m not 100% sure this is the embarrassing life he would have chosen for himself. He is the least conniving of the two but a twit still nonetheless

Reactions: 10
Makes me cringe when insta mums/vloggers/bloggers call themselves a public figure. The majority of the population wouldn’t have a CLUE who they are ?
I have to come here to discuss them, if I tried to start a conversation about them in real life my friends would be like “who on earth are you talking about??”

Reactions: 11
Figure of Fun or Figure of Ridicule in Pat’s case. He’s an embarrassment to the male gender

Reactions: 2
It wouldn’t surprise me if they have a messy bedroom to try and look more relatable or maybe they are just too busy with “life admin” whatever that is......

Reactions: 5
lee is an absolute embarassment.

Have some self respect. Get a job. Stop selling your children's privacy so as you can sit on your lazy backside all day (sorry potter)

Reactions: 15
The tripods give me the heebie jeebies.

I think the argument for not tagging it as AD must be that Next don't have control over those particular photos. I'm pretty sure Next wouldn't particularly want the mirror selfies to be associated with their brand so I'm going with that....disclosing them as gifted covers their CMA obligations.

What did you do at work today Pat? Well, I dressed up in my novelty pyjamas and took a selfie.

They must be getting paid a lot of money to compensate for the lack of dignity in this career choice.

Reactions: 14
Jesus, is that a tripod for the camera in their bedroom ???
Well, maybe they really did have a belter of a night on Saturday. Maybe the sprouts, mushrooms and other seasonal veg got an outing. Could be baby number 4 in the making... #gifted

Reactions: 7
Well, maybe they really did have a belter of a night on Saturday. Maybe the sprouts, mushrooms and other seasonal veg got an outing. Could be baby number 4 in the making... #gifted
Hahahaha, then it could be business expense for the tripod then ???

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.