Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't find anything on asa website about them. Saw a ruling about Chloe loves to shop.

Only naming and shaming plus heavy fines will work.

I hope they dident spend every penny on house sale and either invested some into savings or other investments.

Do you think i new year brands will steer clear as been such megativity around some of her ads.
they won't see the negativity she deletes it all

View attachment 2492
Someone follows edgys educated advices ?
I politely suggested that Mrs M should avoid making sweeping statements about 'immune boosting goodness', as it's well known that the immune system will not be boosted by supplements, and that it sort of trivialises the immune system. How can she sit there and be surprised that supplements haven't prevented viral illness?! Seriously?! Surprise surprise, I've been ignored.

Reactions: 8
they won't see the negativity she deletes it all
She can't delete off ASA website

Its telling she couldent remember exact price of those boots.

Do you think it was delivered

Locals is next part of costa as we have costa within nexrs on retail park sites so they may have picked up.

Maybe lots channel mums got gifted vitamins and elemis.

Is lamb channel mum

I dont believe that vitamin edgy been promoted was a declared ad.
I vaguely remember her saying on stories its not an ad whilst saying order from amazon with affiliated link.
It was probably a freebie and now shes just milking ad sales on top never one to miss a money making opportunity

Reactions: 3
Another ad god she has no shame got to pay for that big house without doing much work

Reactions: 4
I politely suggested that Mrs M should avoid making sweeping statements about 'immune boosting goodness', as it's well known that the immune system will not be boosted by supplements, and that it sort of trivialises the immune system. How can she sit there and be surprised that supplements haven't prevented viral illness?! Seriously?! Surprise surprise, I've been ignored.
Exactly, I’m sure it’s only vitamin D the NHS actually recommends we take anyway. Unless your diet is 99% custard creams or something I think most people get what they need in a normal diet.

Regular and thorough hand washing is actually the easiest thing to do to protect against illness - can she pimp that out too? Spon soap I guess!

Reactions: 3
" Self Care" # Ad AKA " What's in the 100K Box?" Vlog........Please tell me the three pound Primani socks get a mention ? ?

Reactions: 2
Another “ Hi guys?“ vlog with an ad!!! She’s got a lot going on right now bla bla bla bla???! One thing for sure it didn’t disappoint!!! Boring!!!!

Reactions: 7
Also has stopped horse riding because can't cope with "cold and wet"...........hang on what heppened to outdoor loving, country bumpkin that just pulls on its # Spon boots and walks whatever the weather.................:eek:

Reactions: 13
Exactly, I’m sure it’s only vitamin D the NHS actually recommends we take anyway. Unless your diet is 99% custard creams or something I think most people get what they need in a normal diet.

Regular and thorough hand washing is actually the easiest thing to do to protect against illness - can she pimp that out too? Spon soap I guess!
Correct! Vitamin D is definitely needed, but all those multivitamins are a total waste of money. Well, not a waste of money for the Meldrums, seen as they appear to be gifted them. However, all the sheep will have been stocking up, hanging on her every word. So, more the fool them. I did say to her that to suggest that you can boost immunity is to really misunderstand the immune system, and devalues the work of the people that spend years studying it. I think I got a bit too up on my high horse, but as someone in the medical profession, it really does my head in. She hasn't removed the 'immune boosting goodness' rubbish from her post, so I'm guessing that is a finger up to me.

??? at the 99% custard creams bit

Reactions: 6
Hi guys...blah blah blah...you'll find a bit of everything on this channel.

Everything except honesty.

Reactions: 17
Interestingly, she was a shareholder in her fathers company which was dissolved in August 2016
All publicly available on companies house btw - not braking any rules!

Reactions: 6
Locals is next part of costa as we have costa within nexrs on retail park sites so they may have picked up.
No. The closest costa would probably be Westhill, next to Home Bargins, Near Aldi, Costco and the Tesco to bypass.

Prob doesn’t know how much the boots were as Next don’t put prices on their delivery notes anymore.

Reactions: 2
I guess this is why she has been deleting so many videos.
Elemis’ response is appalling, so they did just kindly gift all that stuff with zero expectations?? WHY.??? Why is she so deserving of free products and not say a random mum popping in to buy some skin care? Could it be because she had s large following ??? ? Do they think we are stupid! Great company ethics! Ok, there might not be any ‘contract’ but they both know they are working with each other!! Well F**k off Elemis, if you can give away products to these insta twats ( pinching one of Rebs words ?)you are not taking my money.! I’d bet you don’t send lovely products to a women’s refuge!! ( be bloody wonderful if companies did that instead) id shop with them then!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I am watching her new video and at one point she has the audacity to say "I like to think you guys think I'm pretty honest about things" ?

Reactions: 13
It's just a constant sales pitch on insta and YouTube. Why are people not seeing through this absolute bull. You know what it annoys me to think there are poor people hanging onto her every word spending money on tit they don't need because they think they need to live up to her lifestyle. A lifestyle where she has paid for nothing and is given everything for free like the absolute spoilt brat that she is. I worry for those poor girls who are being brought up to believe you can have everything for free . She is a greedy madam. It's such a shame I used to love her videos but the greed has gone to her head

Reactions: 12
Her latest video is awkward, she’s nervous and her voice keeps breaking when she speaks about “mental health” she has to be so careful about giving out advice to people who are actually influenced by her, there is surely is an element of duty of care over the content she puts up, she has no medical or mental health qualifications.

Reactions: 10
It’s utter tripe
They can’t even get next day delivery to their sodding address! It’s all lies!
Also Blatantly been given certain items to showcase with a blurb about each item....
BORING

So tempted to ask for proof they actually use the delivery service at all. Why have they never included an “exciting delivery” in one their many, many Next #ADs, with a vid of them looking out for the van or receiving the goods from the driver?! Would be an idea to consolidate the hard sell of the Unlimited service, no?

Reactions: 5
Her latest video is awkward, she’s nervous and her voice keeps breaking when she speaks about “mental health” she has to be so careful about giving out advice to people who are actually influenced by her, there is surely is an element of duty of care over the content she puts up, she has no medical or mental health qualifications.
Have you noticed her eyes shift from side to side now during these ads. Clearly reading it off some sort of script. She puts on a silly posh voice when doing her ads which isn't natural and just screams out FAKE

Reactions: 9
Heck guys shes been working really hard that vlog advertising olay and possibly some other products has lasted 12mins and 37 7 seconds.

Just for fun I translated it for you guys

Says to self care.

I dont have time to read the book club books as I'm so busy.
I wear big glasses to make me seem more intelligent than I am.
Some random publishing house keeps sending me books. Sometimes they kids sometimes they hygge and sometimes they self help books lets face it I do really need it!
I dont actually read the self development bookks they more boring than finance or mindless trash we keep picking for book club.
But I'm avoiding any books with murder as I dont want to be reminded of horrible stiff that happened in the house.
Its ok only lee goes in the utility as I'm 29 and afraid of the dark.

Step 2 really pamper yourself.
Do go Primark buy cheap nails.
Do go out and buy olay
I realise you minions can't be send elemis like me for free but do learn from how cheeky I am and blag some samples from your local department store.
If you don't ask you don't get.
See how brassy is my neck?

Please answer and Increase my engagement.

I can't believe I forgot to say how relaxing it is staring into an open fire.

Make you time dump kids with grandparents or just lee

I have no idea how this mindfulness app works by the way just sounds good and I'm not calm as had massive rant the other night on insta stories.

Let's talk about my skin routine.
I us elemis cleanser and olay moisturiser.
Its great my skins so fab plus I dont have time to put foundation on my 2 faces as I'm so busy.

Now where was I in my waffle and bullshit can you tell I'm bored already.

Using my free expensive cordless Dyson Hoover is great for my non existent soul.

I like to switch off from my phone and social media.

What i fibd best in evenings is lighting my free candle. Watching prison break and I'm a celebrity even aldi adverts tickle my boat.
Sometimes me and lee have chat about what crap we can post tommorow. Who's going to advertise what. Who's going to declare it. How we can get fans to engage.
Of course downside of engagement is they expect a response to their sad hard lives but luckily I delegate that to my mum.

I love the our doors but not in winter.
Its Barry Baltic here lee can do the school runs.

I'm going back to jazzercize as they offered me more free lessons.
Quitting horse riding as its getting expensive now I have to pay for it..

That leads me to always ha e scrappy excuse for being flaked and when it all gets too much cancel that red eye to London as I go so frequently to network.

Also don't let an ill child spoil holiday or a night out.
Always make enough you time.

As 3 kids with sahm husband and grandparents on hand is so hard.

As is filming less than hours worth of videos.

I hope you enjoyed this please comment to boost my engagement figure.

There's a random comment on her video about being so handsome that made me laugh out loud.

The actual video dull.
Might message olay and tell them how tit they are.

Theres a comment on insta is next delivery availiable to all postcodes.

If this was tv ad or magazine it woukd surely say subject to terms and conditions that do apply.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.