Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Next Insta story...its a conveyer belt of shite. And she sounds like she's on QVC this time, it's dull and boring.

Reactions: 9
The CMA are better to complain too. Gifts should be tagged as ad also they advise.

Reactions: 2
In their busy day lees moaning David Beckham's been trolled over innocent kiss to daughter.

But rebs showing off her latest next official haul probably all gifted and banging on about next delivery again.
Surely even the sheep are bored of hearing about next delivery.

Lees doing school run and getting garlic bread
Poppy is playing with the calpol
Reb has a lovely spag bol in the slowcooker.

Bets on tonight's vlog

Home or family vlog?

Reactions: 5
Another Next Insta story...its a conveyer belt of shite. And she sounds like she's on QVC this time, it's dull and boring.

It’s utter tripe
They can’t even get next day delivery to their sodding address! It’s all lies!
Also Blatantly been given certain items to showcase with a blurb about each item....
BORING

Reactions: 4
Yes edgy we get it next day delivery is only £20 pounds a year ? maybe some of your ? take a while to catch on but surely even they have understood how much it costs by now.

Reactions: 8
She’s just speaking complete lies on that instastory about forgetting to add something to a next order and having to pay another delivery charge the same day.

It is well know that if you have multiple delivery charges with Next on the same day if you contact them they will remove all the duplicate charges so only have one!! It’s been like that for the last 10 years plus!!

I’ve done it loads of times especially during the VIP sale and has 4-5 delivery charges credited. All this Next tat she’s pushing is going to be in the sale in 3 weeks time!!

Reactions: 7
They really must be struggling for toys for Cocopops letting her play with the Calpol bottle. Poor little chicken nugget

For someone that doesn't care about finance and finds it all boring, it's strange to see the only bookmark she has on her toolbar is for "Bank of Scotland" ;) I imagine that's her favourite website to check on all the easy money coming in from flogging.

bas.jpg

Reactions: 9
Remember when she issued her ‘apology’ over the whole Disney thing and said that yes it had been gifted by Tesco? She said in that post that she was going to have another ad with them ‘later this month.’ So today we’ve had Next again and Tesco will be coming in the next few days presumably. Has there been a day in November without an AD yet? Or a post leading up to an AD featuring in the day after?

She's got a bit of a theresa may style nervous voice break when flogging, I think even she is embarrassed about the number of next ADs

Reactions: 6
I seem to remember edgy saying the ads was just piled up due to the move. And then everything will go back to «normal» She cant just lie like that ?? I think she always had this amount of ads and gift. She just been dishounest about it.

How much is Next paying her to bang on and on about f***ing next unlimited. The amount of clothes shes had is ridiculous and I dont for one minute believe that shes paid for any of the clothes herself and also what about S lots of nice things for Florrie but im sure S would have liked the boots also she could have got a pair each instead of 2 for Florrie.

Guess what Reb Id save me £20 order me stuff and collect for free in store I dont mind getting off my arse and going to collect and means I dont have to stay in waiting for parcels oh and they are going to start a new collect in an hour on some clothes/stuff so if I forget Ill just order before I go to collect.

Disclaimer I wont be shopping with Next again as they seem to have plenty of money to throw away paying a lazy beggar like Reb and have to say the last few things ive got anyway dont seem to have the same quality as Next used to.
And im not jealous if I wanted to Id go and buy Next clothing with my own money Reb before you come on here and start your trolling jealous tit that you spout.

Reactions: 10
I seem to remember edgy saying the ads was just piled up due to the move. And then everything will go back to «normal» She cant just lie like that ?? I think she always had this amount of ads and gift. She just been dishounest about it.
Yep, she did say that.
Another load of crap.
She’s clearly just taken on all and any money making opportunity and to hell with how it all looks at the end.
It’s a mess right enough. No structure or cohesive flow.
I’m not sure a lot of the floggers realise there is a skill to being successful at advertising....!

Im sure shes said that she was going back to normal a couple of times since DLP. It seems normal now is billboard Reb.

Reactions: 7
Since October I don't think she's had an ad free day. It's been relentless. Showing apps in family vlogs, pjs, furniture, DLP, birthday toys, Fisher price, Matalan store, Next, the play boxes with craft things in, gym. Over a year ago I had a rant on another forum about her seemingly plugging anything that pays and got shot down.
To finally see so many here with the same opinions I'm relieved more people can see her channel for what it is. Fake bullshit.

Reactions: 14
Tonight’s vlog will probably be ?as are all her vlogs lately and lucky for us it won’t be longer than 12/15 minutes?

Reactions: 3
Going through her old saved insta stories - it’s ridiculous how many undisclosed ads there are. “Cuteness and Pretty things” have so many swipe up links and even a “I decided to treat myself” link to a Next T-shirt. Actually shocking, it means she can’t think much of her audience either! By default assumption that she has paid for this herself she is allowing people to think she has paid for these things herself. It’s disgusting. It is the law, it is her job.

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why any brand would choose to work with her. She shows absolutely no brand loyalty. Obviously I don't expect her to shop exclusively with Next or use only Olay face cream - but if she is advertising Olay on Instagram I expect to see it in her same-day skincare routine video on YouTube! I remember that one specifically - I'm sad to admit that I was taken in by the Olay ad as I thought "she has great skin and that's reasonably priced". To then see her skincare routine which was all #kindlygifted #sosofortunate Elemis. I don't trust any of her recommendations at all now - she's lost all relatability and is just a mouthpiece for whoever will have her!

Reactions: 12
So did SHE PAY £19 for florries boots or were they part of the Next Deal, same with Mama Reid, the Elemis cream she said helped her arms... bought and paid for or gifted??? I just want clarification, for the love of God, is it really that hard to grasp!!!

I don't understand why any brand would choose to work with her. She shows absolutely no brand loyalty. Obviously I don't expect her to shop exclusively with Next or use only Olay face cream - but if she is advertising Olay on Instagram I expect to see it in her same-day skincare routine video on YouTube! I remember that one specifically - I'm sad to admit that I was taken in by the Olay ad as I thought "she has great skin and that's reasonably priced". To then see her skincare routine which was all #kindlygifted #sosofortunate Elemis. I don't trust any of her recommendations at all now - she's lost all relatability and is just a mouthpiece for whoever will have her!
To say she’s an ambassador for a Brand I do expect her to be loyal to it. It’s clearly all about the £££ she would choose Elemis over Olay as she’s a snob! (IMO)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.