Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having over 100k Instagram followers but you can’t do Ads because you’re a massive twit. So you use your husband’s Instagram but oh dear he’s a massive twit too. So the next logical step would be to buy a dog, set up an Instagram account and do Ads on his account 😱 great way to get around privacy etc because dogs don’t have the same rights as kids. The only thing is it makes you look like a bigger twit if that’s even possible :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Imagine having over 100k Instagram followers but you can’t do Ads because you’re a massive twit. So you use your husband’s Instagram but oh dear he’s a massive twit too. So the next logical step would be to buy a dog, set up an Instagram account and do Ads on his account 😱 great way to get around privacy etc because dogs don’t have the same rights as kids. The only thing is it makes you look like a bigger twit if that’s even possible :m
Lol it's dire
He has less than 10k followers
They just throwing good money away bit she's got free floor cleaner out of it and cash.
She hates cleaning no surprise her floor is boggin.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like how on berties post theres a list of things shes wanting to get the dog .... you mean I'll put a list here and see what I can get gifted unbelievable....maybe I'll put a list of things i want here, see if i can get anything #kindlygifted

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Cringing at pawrents!
Learnt all sorts language here but I think she's shameless grabby mink.
Karcher are not cheap. Feel so sad an quality brand as aligned themselves with her values.

Reactions: 10
I don’t follow the stupid dog account BECAUSE ITS A bleeping DOG, but did she basically feign needing tips on how to keep the house clean with a puppy then low and behold a hoover advert? How bloody transparent and DULL. Has she learnt nothing ?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t follow the stupid dog account BECAUSE ITS A bleeping DOG, but did she basically feign needing tips on how to keep the house clean with a puppy then low and behold a hoover advert? How bloody transparent and DULL. Has she learnt nothing ?
Never does it's all engineered towards a ad.
The dog and Lee are now bringing home the ad bacon.
I'm amazed dog got ad with less than 10k.
Do whalar represent the dog too.
I wonder how much she managed go get free for dog so far.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry, but what company is going to pay for an ad on an account that’s followed by less than 9k people? She must have promised them crossover with either her main page or her YouTube, surely?

Also the post on Bertie’s grid isn’t marked as an #AD, can you report a dog to the ASA?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
£250 quid gift who knows what money exchanged hands for 1 grid post and story.
I am sure will feature on hers and maybe a you tube speed clean as she's desperate for content..
Every little helps them sponge a little bit more.
I expect it be affiliate linked too

Reactions: 6
With regards to you tube, that is one thing i do actually agree with her on. Its only in the last few weeks i have let my kids watch dantdm purely cos when they were watching it, it was absolute rubbish they were watching and my youngest's behaviour took a turn for the worse with screaming tantrums when time was up. They also wouldn't do anything but watch youtube, with cbeebies or whatever they would only watch a bit of a programme then go off and play.

Reactions: 2
Every school constantly at every event highlights it's social media policy
Yet meldrums filmed others at sports day even included them in zoom baby ad.
As well as flagged off other kids some big in s class and the new teacher.
I expect she's not hugely popular at school.
s
I’m sorry, but what company is going to pay for an ad on an account that’s followed by less than 9k people? She must have promised them crossover with either her main page or her YouTube, surely?

Also the post on Bertie’s grid isn’t marked as an #AD, can you report a dog to the ASA?😂
Bertie has joined the right family.....he has a small 'ad' at the start of the caption! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Allegedly doesn’t allow her children to watch YouTube but has 100’s of hours worth of questionable footage of said children on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. Makes zero sense!?
Going on and on about nasty trolls and how dangerous social media is but doesn’t seem to care that two out of three of her kids have been featured heavily online since their births. Very intimate moments shared.
Makes no logical sense, surely she knows that but goes ahead anyway using the narrative to suit her own agenda. To garner sympathy for HERSELF. But no thought to her children. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

And using the dog to get freebies. How low. She would look down her nose at people who claim benefits. Or working families on low wages who may need to use food banks.
But she’s using the same type of people who will be a part of her audience to buy the things she try’s (badly nowadays) to sell.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just bloody love him, bloody bloody love that dog, bloody love that he’s finally getting ads because that’s what we got him for, I mean I just bloody love him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The dog’s instagram page has more pictures of the owner than the dog by itself. Looks nothing like any other dog Instagram page out there. Clearly just another attempt to indirectly, earn money for the business.
I wouldn’t know, I’ve been blocked 😂 how on earth am I ever going to cope 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine your children asking what you do for a living and then telling them they can’t partake in said thing because it’s “mind numbing junk”. Can you imagine the kinds of whacky conversations and justifications that go on in that family? Just seems so dysfunctional.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Let’s look at her actual ad. It was awful. Of course there is dirty water. You picked up mud from the floor that could have been brushed up. It’s not rocket science the water is dirty at the end 🤦‍♀️ I’m not convinced I would smear mud over a hard floor to clean it either. I’d brush then mop. So set up and cringeworthingly bad

If it is a hoover and mop in one it doesn’t do it for me!

Reactions: 11
You would use it for a few days and then give a serious review. Seriously poor. Next time let the dog do his own ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So realistic because they are a no shoes in the house family so the karcher is an ideal fit. Also, why isn’t she cleaning the dog down right at the door as she brings him in for a walk? If that’s the dirt they are trailing through wtf state is the dogs fur round his paws like? Poor thing will be matted to duck. Bet she’ll say she won’t get his hair cut because he doesn’t want to cut it, he likes it long just like his big human sisters. The dog will be looking like a cross between Dougall from the Magic Roundabout and cousin IT in a few weeks.

Awwwwww duck off man!! Even Human Mimi is commenting on the ad on the dogs grid!! Jesus Christ these people need help.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.