Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the real reason, mummy doesn't like it. Mummy always gets what she wants.
this!!!! Nothing to do with their best interests, Reb doesn’t like it so it doesn’t happen (
It's so utterly galling that after everything she's still got given a floor cleaner worth best part of £400.

She's putting out dire content, she's rude to people who comment, she's rude about her girls, she's lazy at home, she's played the illness card because she doesn't want to deal with ordinary life. She's pathetic yet she's still raking in the freebies.

this is how I feel. I don’t usually contact companies but I am this time!!
That is an expensive appliance which would be a luxury for most of her followers and she gets one for free AND an ad fee 🤬

Imagine having over 100k Instagram followers but you can’t do Ads because you’re a massive twit. So you use your husband’s Instagram but oh dear he’s a massive twit too. So the next logical step would be to buy a dog, set up an Instagram account and do Ads on his account 😱 great way to get around privacy etc because dogs don’t have the same rights as kids. The only thing is it makes you look like a bigger twit if that’s even possible :m
this made me feel better, her ‘career’ is embarrassing and she’s basically proved she wanted the dog for the content & ad potential.
imagine having to pretend to be a dog on an online account to buy your girlies ice creams 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Some people really don't have any shame do they. Those girls will be cringing with embarrassment when they're older and see all the things their desperate parents have done.
You won't be able to stop them going on YT then will ya !

Reactions: 15
It’s her insincerity that really gets me. We can tell she is going through the motions and isn’t actually “obsessed” with it. Why can’t people see how false she actually is. It’s like the amazing kids watches that have never seen the light of day again etc etc

No morals or standards. Just desperately doing ads for anything she can get. It’ll be on buy /sell by next month.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s her insincerity that really gets me. We can tell she is going through the motions and isn’t actually “obsessed” with it. Why can’t people see how false she actually is. It’s like the amazing kids watches that have never seen the light of day again etc etc

No morals or standards. Just desperately doing ads for anything she can get. It’ll be on buy /sell by next month.
Which watches Garmin or the recent sky watches so she can track them.

Reactions: 4
There is another on Instagram, who is now advertising that floor washer, she has a dog also, so it must be doing the rounds, annoying for us everyday people who will have to pay if they want one.😠

Reactions: 8
There is another on Instagram, who is now advertising that floor washer, she has a dog also, so it must be doing the rounds, annoying for us everyday people who will have to pay if they want one.😠
Did they do a better job or equally crap.

I genuinely wouldn’t want one. It takes seconds to hoover with my trusty shark and I love my vileda steam mop. Her one might be faster to use but it needs cleaned at the end. No thank you!!

Reactions: 8
I don't just think it is a gifted floor cleaner. It isn't AD Gifted. It is just AD which means she has been paid to advertise it too.

I don't have an issue with influencers being paid Ads but not someone like Meldrum, who didn't just leave off AD on the trip to Disney but deliberately miss lead her viewers 'we haven't been paid to be here. We have just been gifted VIP passes' when the entire trip was in fact a gift. When someone leaves in an offensive, racist comment in a vlog that she refused to take the vlog down as she would lose the views and then 'No fucks given' t-shirt when people rightly complained and then tried to use a black woman as her 'look I have a black friend, I'm not racist'.

Add to this her husband's passive aggressive dms to women and then seeking out the contact details of people who have complained to brands and then sending then emails threatening them with the police and lawyers. This woman, her husband and now her bloody dog are not fit to be in this industry and I have no issue with contacting brands just to make them aware of their history and why they may possibly not want thier brand to be associated with The Meldrums.

I would contact Kinder/Readybrek too but Lee makes such a hash of those ADs that I will let him dig his own grave there, for now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s odd too. Why would you talk about the need because of the dog.. and then show a picture of it sitting on top of the shoe storage? The dog might be able to do ads but he is not smart enough to know he shouldn’t jump up if his feet are muddy!

Reactions: 2
I don't just think it is a gifted floor cleaner. It isn't AD Gifted. It is just AD which means she has been paid to advertise it too.

I don't have an issue with influencers being paid Ads but not someone like Meldrum, who didn't just leave off AD on the trip to Disney but deliberately miss lead her viewers 'we haven't been paid to be here. We have just been gifted VIP passes' when the entire trip was in fact a gift. When someone leaves in an offensive, racist comment in a vlog that she refused to take the vlog down as she would lose the views and then 'No fucks given' t-shirt when people rightly complained and then tried to use a black woman as her 'look I have a black friend, I'm not racist'.

Add to this her husband's passive aggressive dms to women and then seeking out the contact details of people who have complained to brands and then sending then emails threatening them with the police and lawyers. This woman, her husband and now her bloody dog are not fit to be in this industry and I have no issue with contacting brands just to make them aware of their history and why they may possibly not want thier brand to be associated with The Meldrums.

I would contact Kinder/Readybrek too but Lee makes such a hash of those ADs that I will let him dig his own grave there, for now.
I emailed Kinder and the response was that Pat was vetted and approved as a suitable brand ambassador 😱 Christ alive, this guy passive aggressively contacts women in an attempt to intimidate them, refuses to remove members of the public from his photos but he’s a stand up guy for a kinder AD?! I’ll NEVER buy anything Kinder again. It’s completely tarnished. The Meldrums are not relatable or doing a good job at marketing anything they advertise. They have no moral compass, will literally drop their knickers for any brand willing to spend a buck on them, no brand loyalty, I’ve never seen him buying ready break for example to make pancakes and think how many bleeping pancake saturdays we all had to endure in their tit vlogs.. now though he’s loving them.. will wait for the next Asda shop to see the own brand Cheerios and coco pops there but no ready brek in sight.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Organise with me/Mrs Meldrum.... On the Meldrums channel?...... You sure?
ORGANISE? 😂😂😂

5 areas.. All just fast forward tidy ups. Nothing to do with organised... 😂
1...poppy's bookshelf.... Pulls them out and shoves them back in in a mess, with the 2 youngest. Then 'oops that one is for charity, oops that was should be in the loft with the rest of the Chrustmas ones", hardly organised silly witch... .... Lots of chat over the monitor.... 'she's probably linked it "😂
Area 2 front hall..
What a bleeping mess. MUST be a set up. Sorted and the shot of the dog on the hall bench must have then been taken
Area 3...top of kallax in playroom.... You're really having a laugh now meldrum? That MUST be a bleeping mess set up to film? Christ almighty if it's not. 😱...... You're going to lose a child and a puppy in this midden!
Area 4...that messy worktop on the kitchen.... Its even got SHOES on it. 🤢 What a blooming mink. Sorts that but the kitchen table at 2 o clock is still a mess. 🤣
Wrea 5,
the bed in her office.... Ususal tit tip!
It's not organise with me video. It's watch me move tit around the tit tip video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Do you have a Kinder emai addressl? That response is shocking!! I picked up my usual kinder bars this week and put them back, I refuse to contribute to the Meldrums!!!

like previously said I don’t mind genuine influencers doing ads. Not spouting ‘it’s our fave!’ rubbish and especially the way these 2 have behaved!
I’m disgusted at companies using them but find it hilarious they’re resorting to his and the dogs accounts!

Reactions: 16
No crap video tonight guys she must have reached her quota for too much good content!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.