Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChilliDog

An update (so so many have asked - joke).
I had my op to remove cancer as spoke about in previous thread. I’m left with severe changes facially. It’s changed me in a week. I’m less happy, less confident and very low.
This isn’t a Meldrum poor me post, I have a point to make...
Continuing to watch people play out their perfect lives via social media wasn’t helping me. It was hurting me. Last night I deactivated my FB and deleted my IG app. No more.
Comparison is indeed the ultimate thief of joy. I feel better already without the pressure. I can only imagine the pressure Rebecca feels to keep up with everyone.

Ive learned I can’t, and looking on just is making me sadder.
Genuinely, Rebecca, contemplate stepping away. Not just for you but the kids. It’s sad to say but so much of my time was spent scrolling. No law I plan to read with the kids, play games, put more into my business and myself.

thanks to all who expressed concern, I am ok, just a bit fragile. I only feel comfortable putting this here because you do all seem like a great group, your posts make me laugh, and definitely not a group of 15 dickhead trolls who need to get a hobbit.

❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96

Honestly if putting your life online resulted in you feeling suicidal, why the fuck would you put your 3 daughters lives online? 🤯

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Asking for ideas for “down time” for Poppy.....

From the woman who has 2 older children and who “wrote” an activity book specifically about activities to do with your child......

What an idiot. 👏🏼👍🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

G&TGal

After the first post Rebecca put up I quickly searched CF followers and could see neither Lee nor Rebecca there. Later in the day someone commented that they did indeed follow her so I looked again and this time they came up. My first look had CF followers at 2.6m and by the time I looked later it had risen to 2.7 m so unless I completely missed them first time round, they possibly followed AFTER her suicide along with 100K other people.
I cracked a wry smile at "this is not about me.....but"
Rebecca, If this has hit you as hard as you allege and you have been scared to look at your phone, why are you still subjecting yourself and your children to this. A mothers basic instinct is to protect yet you have created for each of your children a potentially damaging internet footprint that is enormous and out of control.
You have a choice, they do not.
Do not use someone else's tragedy for engagement, it is causing you more bad press.
Make your girls your priority and give them back what is their legal right.... their privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Mrs Meldrum #77
Lee's having to do sneaky ads from his bunk
Because Beggy keeps putting out mind numbing junk.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

MrBull

VIP Member
Mmm, you're right. She needs some advice on bleached hair..... Where to find it? 🤔

🤣🤣🤣
Gosh look at her hair there! It does look good. It’s so damaged looking now. She needs to chop it all off and start again. Short people usually suit short hairstyles. It wouldn’t be the end of the world - would give her something else to make content about for a while.

The plans have already been provisionally agreed, this is just a formality that they have to go through before it’s given the green light.
Right, which one of you tittle bastards manifested this? 😂

Mrs Meldrum #77 Threatened to quit. Nobody gave a shit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

CurlySue

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking about all this be kind, don’t say anything that could hurt someone.
I have a very private Facebook and I’m careful about what I post.

I have friends who struggled to conceive so even though I found my second pregnancy really hard I didn’t moan once on social media. The odd generic funny meme and if anyone asked the standard ‘oh much harder this time but will all be worth it’ reply.

I have friends who have tragically lost their children. I NEVER say I wish mine didn’t have to grow up because I know that some people’s only wish would be to see their child grow up.

I have friends who are struggling in their marriages so I don’t post a gushy status about how much I miss my husband when he works 60 hours and we basically don’t see him all week.

I get that it’s all relative. We can’t not offend everyone and for someone who has no real worries in life it might be harder to see it like this.
But I’ve felt the irrational anger when you’re fighting for your life and someone is moaning because they can’t get rid of a cold or because their child had a tantrum about what cup they wanted.

If your job is to ‘create content’ then you have to be mindful that literally ANYONE could see that. And that opens a can of worms.
If you can’t be open to other opinions or be polite in response to criticism it’s never going to go well.

We really need to change the views about social media and teach respect, resilience and open mindedness.
Bullying is vile and should never be tolerated but neither should people mute others valid opinions just because it’s not the same as their own. Rant over🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Catwoman

VIP Member
I think we should all as a mark of respect (to our own sanity and blood pressures).... Sign off from this thread for a few days.. It's just all a bit 'meh' and predictable now isn't it? Quiet and sulky prior to solo parenting.... The lead up getting longer and longer....... But using someone's tragic suicide and complex life for engagement has sickened me 🤢 I'm really struggling with it, I am shocked but not surprised at how far she's gone.

On a lighter note ..I'm loving the celeb secrets thread at the moment I've learnt so much! 😂....I might go there and play for a while.... Rebeggar would miss us bastards... Imagine if her thread didn't move? Just got further and further into the oblivion of threads? ..... 🙄....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Mommom

She is a compulsive liar - saying how she cries when she drops pat off at the heliport yet he said how he was waiting for the taxi to the heliport before he left.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
I think we should all as a mark of respect (to our own sanity and blood pressures).... Sign off from this thread for a few days.. It's just all a bit 'meh' and predictable now isn't it? Quiet and sulky prior to solo parenting.... The lead up getting longer and longer....... But using someone's tragic suicide and complex life for engagement has sickened me 🤢 I'm really struggling with it, I am shocked but not surprised at how far she's gone.

On a lighter note ..I'm loving the celeb secrets thread at the moment I've learnt so much! 😂....I might go there and play for a while.... Rebeggar would miss us bastards... Imagine if her thread didn't move? Just got further and further into the oblivion of threads? ..... 🙄....
I’m with you Catwomen I just can’t fucking believe her.

“I wasn’t going to say anything because this isn’t about me” WHAT THE FUCK? You haven’t stopped banging on about yourself since it happened??? And in the very same post it’s.. ME ME ME . Take a look at yourself you’re a disgrace to all parents/ mothers/ women

“Hit me hard”
“Shaken me to the core”
“Hit close to home”

Please see attached photo from the weekend of this person dancing in her kitchen with her dog. Again.. WHAT THE FUCK???

Rebecca, you are implying you have tried to take your own life due to a “witch hunt” . Are you telling the truth? Are you fuck.
Tattle is not a witch hunt. We are people who are angered by your business practises. People who have been blocked for asking how your yoga is going or not liking a fucking log pilesking what’s down pats hole ... come on man tell us!!!!!!!!!
yes we have the consumer rights to complain to companies who choose to work with Mrs Meldrum ltd the same way we have the consumer rights to complain to Costa if our coffee is shit or there is an advert on the TV we do not like.
You’re implying this “witch hunt” is trying to tear down your life in every aspect, not just online. If you have genuinely been targeted in real life then of course this is an offence and I hope you prosecute but come on, has that really happened? Has it fuck.

you need to start acting like the 30 year old mother of three you are. Grow up. Take your children and yourself off social media and PROTECT THEM AT EVERY COST like any maternal parent would.

i think I’m done for a while you little bastards. Getting heavily pregnant with a VERY MUCH WANTED 3rd (rainbow) baby. Feeling grateful where I am in the south hasn’t been hit with flooding and as catwomen said, looking after my blood pressure

Keep fighting bastards, never let her forget her mistakes.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 48

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
Imagine having over 100k Instagram followers but you can’t do Ads because you’re a massive twat. So you use your husband’s Instagram but oh dear he’s a massive twat too. So the next logical step would be to buy a dog, set up an Instagram account and do Ads on his account 😱 great way to get around privacy etc because dogs don’t have the same rights as kids. The only thing is it makes you look like a bigger twat if that’s even possible :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

ChilliDog

Trolling: direct unsolicited abuse
Tattle: jovial discussion about poor business practices that can’t be discussed directly with said business because she will not allow it

• Heart
Reactions: 47

fireflies

VIP Member
last active at 4.40am.... and lee is on night shifts......
I honestly think is tattlers have the skills for police or m15.

They have previous form Lee and her mum posting here.
Stalking dissenters on insta
Then there's the crazy fake Insta accounts for me and betty Crocker.
They really do think they so clever.
I bet there's lots tattle reading on lees night shifts.
Both of them sent threatening messages to people here.
Fake engagement family members commenting on ads.
Her reviewing her own Amazon book reviews as Lucy.
Demanding fans give 5 star reviews
Turns out Lee got free Samsung fridge from reveiwing when Samsung fridge on AO. Limiting comments frequently limits engagement not good for brands or ads.
Having keep brand name or trips secret we never saw Disney on ice this year.
Setting up dog account and posting commments like the dogs their child just to score more ads and freebies.
Doing a pervy you tube video on active wear that if not careful could end up on pie hub.
Numerous weekly complaints to ASA as they still can't follow rules swipe up no brand of some items they don't own
Begging wish list.
Under investigation from ICO.
Maybe inland revenue looking at gifts more closely.
They really have reached a new low of desperation.
Their peers making fun and constant digs.
Low views and low engagement
Bigger off live your best life and sort the car wreck that is your social media channels out.

Thanks everyone who had my back
More kindness and loyalty on here than Insta.

• Heart

Slithering

I'm going to say my ten pence to Rebecca before I bail out for a while.

Rebecca. We've all had jobs were we just couldn't hack it. I trained to be a Police officer in a former life and I simply wasn't tough enough mentally to cope with it. I do not blame the people I worked with. I just wasnt the right ilk to be a successful officer . So I left, retrained and went down another path.

You've had a few good years doing a job that no longer brings you happiness. You haven't the creativity and stamina to sustain working in such a cut throat industry. That's not a criticism, it's a fact. Do not blame the people you "work with" or the online community as they are potential customers. You cannot deliver the goods so you need to cease trading.

You have a degree in retail management. Use the contacts you've made, the computer skills you've obtained, the knowledge you've gained over the past few years to carve another direction.

Abderdeen must be packed full of farm shops, garden centres, gift shops, home ware shops etc. Go for a position behind the scenes as a buyer for instance. These positions are part time and partly working from home.

No one will and should not contact any future employer about your online past. That would be really below the belt as this would be a new chapter for you. If you feel that the locals and their scrutiny is stopping you from moving forward, seriously think about selling up and moving away. I know it's the onshore thing with Lee but.....anything is really possible.

You are only 30. There is so much more to this world other comparing yourself to what others have and what you don't. By doing so and staying in the industry, you will never be happy. Start the girls "tween " years by removing them from the public eye. They will thank you if you and Lee decide to cease Meldrum Ltd now.

• Heart

G&TGal

@Zoewilliams9217 Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and wishing you a safe delivery. Look after yourself ( I was going to say 'Be Kind' to yourself ;) but then thought :sick: )and can I ask a favour of you please ? Lots of young, old and middle aged tattle bastards on here admire your strength and love your posts. If you get a tiny fragment of a quiet time once baby Williams has arrived, pop on and let us know you are both well. x

• Heart
Reactions: 44

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Lee actually strikes me as a rather manipulative character. He seems very money oriented. She’s a spoilt princess who hasn’t got a clue but he seems money hungry, the kind of guy who probably has various bank accounts with money stacked in them but is so tight he won’t even pay for a round in the pub.
He loves the attention on Instagram, can’t get enough of it. He thrives on thinking he’s something special which I guess is because in real life he’s just a tiny wee man-child with absolutely fuck all going for him. I honestly don’t see anything about lee that is likeable. He gives me the creeps.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

MrBull

VIP Member
I have a genuine question as i dont have kids: is it normal that she never takes the kids anywhere, like zoo, park, town center, shops, restaurants, museums, soft play? what do other parents in Aberdeen do
We all have our own woods.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43