Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not surprised the floor is that dirty as she always wears her shoes in the house especially those boots she loves..... 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
In all seriousness I actually don’t get it. If you get an ad you would do a slick review to encourage others to use you. That was an out the box and try for a minute effort. I just don’t get it. She is killing her already slumped reputation?

Her mum is replying to the ad post pretending to be a run of the mill sheep. It is actually cringeworthy. Mimi - maybe suggest your daughter does a better ad to start with - that is the lowest of low. How many other gushing posts are “family” or fake accounts!

Her demo actually wasn’t showing it off. It took a few gos for it to pick up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
If this Ad gets pulled will we see Bertie demoted to the garage like the piggies? Got to earn your keep boy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol, getting dire isn't it? Only getting work if she's a dog. 😂😂😂 Someone called it last night with the replying to comments. Predictable.

Karcher? Mmm. Kate mccabe doing an ad too. 🙄
Thus proving surely that the must have puppy was brought in for content and ultimately money making , Beggy Becky strikes again ! Tattlers called this weeks ago and she once again proves us bitter bastards right ✊

Imagine having over 100k Instagram followers but you can’t do Ads because you’re a massive twit. So you use your husband’s Instagram but oh dear he’s a massive twit too. So the next logical step would be to buy a dog, set up an Instagram account and do Ads on his account 😱 great way to get around privacy etc because dogs don’t have the same rights as kids. The only thing is it makes you look like a bigger twit if that’s even possible :m
Spot on 👏

Reactions: 20
So I had a feeling tonights video on youtube could maybe be a #ad for the Karcher but then would that work since it's the dog earning his keep on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah karcher. What have you done? 😩
How long until people have written on the karcher uk Instagram account informing them of their choice?

I need to add that I’m really angry again. Angry that these huge multinational brands are making such stupid choices. Really angry that once again, she’s got away with her despicable ignorant antics. It drives me round the bend.

I hate Instagram and every shady influencer on there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Jack Sweeny is the marketing director at Karcher. I'll be informing him of the poor choice of pawnet for the latest AD.

Reactions: 19
Everyone that’s enraged about this should be contacting Karcher. How bleeping desperate is she now - I am pretty sure Karcher just contacted Becky for this ad who knew putting it through her own page would backfire so tried with the dog.

Reactions: 17
another thing that got on my t1ts a little...did she actually say in her stories Lee’s gone to look for his RAB jacket that he’s lost. It’s very annoying because it’s a very expensive jacket”? Not just “Lee’s lost his jacket - he’s gone look for it - what a spud!”. She HAD to mention it was RAB (not as exclusive as she’d suggest, just about everyone up north has one...) and that it was expensive? Yeah a brand new one isn't cheap, but Ginger has been wearing his for at least over three years And its never off his back, so well past it’s best, these items are relegated to the “dog walking” cupboard in our house by now...

Get over yourself you materialistic, un relatable twit.

• Haha
  • Sick
She really is heartless, nothing is done for the benefit of anyone but her, her only priority in life is to maintain this empty status of influencer. I feel so sorry at how hollow her life is, imagine never experiencing proper joy.

Reactions: 11
😂😂

She’s such a twunt. Karcher UK, who don’t appear to have utilised their Instagram account in 41 weeks...she’s commented today on their last post...from 8 May 2019.

Priceless.

• Haha
Getting all brave and punchy coz the dog got an Ad 🤦🏼‍♀️
Her and ol Ma Cannon will be on the prosecco later
watch your inboxes 😂👌🏼💁🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It's so utterly galling that after everything she's still got given a floor cleaner worth best part of £400.

She's putting out dire content, she's rude to people who comment, she's rude about her girls, she's lazy at home, she's played the illness card because she doesn't want to deal with ordinary life. She's pathetic yet she's still raking in the freebies.

Reactions: 23
😂😂

She’s such a twunt. Karcher UK, who don’t appear to have utilised their Instagram account in 41 weeks...she’s commented today on their last post...from 8 May 2019.

Priceless.
She replied on behalf of the dog 😂😂😂😂

What a sad old life she really has.....
Where’s the kitchen of dreams?
The Nielson holidays, particularly for your keen skiiers?
The log basket?

Off you pop back to your Karcher 😂👌🏼💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.