Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have the floor (as far as your thread is concerned) Mr and Mrs M ...........Show us what real life is "really" life for you, without the freebies, or showing your children and Bertie.
I think even Tattle is bored as heck with you now...... snoooooze fest to say the least.
It's same old, same old, poor me, solo parent. Jumping on everyone's band wagon.
You have no concept, in any way shape or form, of a day in the life of a real Mom or Dad living life.
What it's like trying to balance kids/job/ husband/partner with no family help.

My son in-law is a Saturation Diver. Lee (FYI) he's the man who makes sure the rig you're on, is safe on the ocean floor. He actually spends most of his working life in the Persian Gulf (he's had the lovely experience of the dive ship being attacked by pirates in the Gulf. Shout out to the member on Tattle who's husband/partner works for (presumably) the British Navy protecting these ships)
My Daughter works in homicide........(yea, she has a real job !) and her child haven't seen xxxxxxx since boxing day 2019 ..........so go duck off with being a solo parent Rebecca.
If your not sure what a Sat diver does, watch Last Breath on Netflix.

PS Meldums, please stop your dog from biting Poppy before there is a serious injury to any of your beautiful children !!!!
A dog is a pack animal by nature, you have to be the leader, not an enabler, especially when you have children and an animal together. You are courting a recipe for disaster in my experience.

Sorry... rant over from Nanna.
Peace Always Tattlers โ™ฅ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Morning you tattler bastards..... I'm thinking on buying leggings. Anyone with a link? ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If the children don't watch youtube why would she only do Christmas gift ideas on instragram? At the time her reasoning was she didn't want the girls to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She seriously tries to come across as some bleeping supermum at times doesn't she? She comes out with some bloody corkers, even more if she's paid to spout tit!
There's the no more than 10 min screen time, I never use those pasta sauces - they are SO full of sugar, now the mind numbing junk on you tube. What an actual idiot she is. She's part of that community, she sells her and her family's privacy online for what? The highest bloody bidder!! Losing any self respect at the same time. Rebeggar, engage brain before chatting tit, you're the mother who actively worked on getting your toddler to sit and watch telly to give YOU peace! You're far from an inspirational mother earth darling. You're waynetta slob with an inchmarlo postcode. Nothing else.

Oh and don't forget you used to be snobby about jeans, leggings and anything character on kids clothes. Shove them in it and flounce round DLP or have your puppets wear the flashing frozen trainers when there is hard cash being offered though eh?

Last edited:
The only reason to comment on not allowing her kids' access to youtube is an attempt at making her critics think twice about criticising her decision to deny her girls the privacy they deserve. A sort of "yeah critique me all you want but at least I dont actually let my kids watch shite on youtube!"

Firstly, I dont believe she doesn't let them watch youtube. Secondly I'd much rather my kids watched a couple of episodes of Cocomelon and Jojo Siwa than uploading vlogs of them and allowing pervy, weird creeps accessing personal clips of my kids. It makes me sick to my stomach to think of how many clips of hers have ended up on the dark web. bleeping bizarre parenting decision.

Luckily for her though, normal yet mildly opinionated me has unfollowed her!

• Heart
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Does she realise she is contributing to this mind numbing junk with her vlogs?
Oh this has made me roar!!!

Rebecca - seriously love, sit thefuck down because Stephen Spielberg you ainโ€™t...!

โ€œmind numbing junkโ€ oh right yes.....

-constant footage of you making your bed
-constant boring boomerangs of you eye bleeping yourself while holding a (hot) cup of tea
- footage of you cleaning your sink
-footage of you putting clothes in the washing machine
- daily updates of you sitting doing duck all on the sofa, under a blanket
-boring as sin footage of you putting shoes & jackets on your kids
-boring footage of you washing your face
-boring footage of you โ€œwalking in the woodsโ€

I could go on but literally every thing YOU post is mind numbing SHITE. Absolute shite. So pipe down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Inchmarlo is nothing special. It's just a cluster of houses and a retirement complex. She only wanted to live there because she can't cope alone and its next to mummy. The woods are nothing special either. Just the old disused railway line. Given the amount of building going on at Hill of Banchory they will probably start building there before long too

Reactions: 18
โ€œMind numbing rubbishโ€ ๐Ÿ™„ honestly, she is so stupid. Kids like to watch other kids doing repetitive tasks that interest them such as making slime, opening toys. Yes, it is โ€œmind numbingโ€ to adults but kids love it - end of. Iโ€™m sure if you sat a kid (or most adults) down to watch her making her bed badly, hoovering and washing her face with a dirty cloth they would find it mind numbing.

Reactions: 17
โ€œMind numbing rubbishโ€ ๐Ÿ™„ honestly, she is so stupid. Kids like to watch other kids doing repetitive tasks that interest them such as making slime, opening toys. Yes, it is โ€œmind numbingโ€ to adults but kids love it - end of. Iโ€™m sure if you sat a kid (or most adults) down to watch her making her bed badly, hoovering and washing her face with a dirty cloth they would find it mind numbing.
That's the real reason, mummy doesn't like it. Mummy always gets what she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's the real reason, mummy doesn't like it. Mummy always gets what she wants.
the best bit is, she expects us to believe that if the girls ask to watch YouTube she says, โ€œ no, itโ€™s mind numbing. Letโ€™s do a nice activity all togetherโ€ does she duck! She would let them watch anything if it means she can lie under a cozy blanket in peace

• Haha
Reactions: 23
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Does she realise she is contributing to this mind numbing junk with her vlogs?
Oh my goodness the Irony ! I can think of nothing more mind numbing than watching you and others like you begging , bragging, and faking it you are shameful , truly shameful

Reactions: 15
doing #Ads on Bertie belter boys account now ๐Ÿง
Lol, getting dire isn't it? Only getting work if she's a dog. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Someone called it last night with the replying to comments. Predictable.

Karcher? Mmm. Kate mccabe doing an ad too. ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Howโ€™s does she know itโ€™s kind numbing and annoying if they donโ€™t watch it ? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The dogโ€™s instagram page has more pictures of the owner than the dog by itself. Looks nothing like any other dog Instagram page out there. Clearly just another attempt to indirectly, earn money for the business.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.