Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee’s stories this morning screams:

“See I have got friends offshore you tattle cows. It’s not true what you say about people onshore thinking I’m a twunt!!”*

Coupled with her mentioning “he’s made great friends” in her stories.

Seriously, the pair of them need to stop reading on here and use the time to come up with actual, engaging, watchable content for their followers. Not wasting all their time churning out crap to “get at” Tattle. They might actually come up with something watchable/interesting and might actually be happier and lighter!
[/QUOTE]
He may have 'friends' offshore but as I am waiting for heating engineers to arrive - feeling the chill but I have a HOT cup of tea so all is well thank you - the friendship with his offshore friends The Bunker Box may have cooled. Neither Lee nor Rebecca follow them on Instagram and the BunkerBox Boys Insta account doesn't follow Lee & Rebecca any more either.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How can she not think of content ?
There’s loads she could do.
She just can’t be arsed
There’s a difference
Quit YouTube and get an actual job or even volunteer.
I started volunteering at age uk for 2 hours after work and it was honestly the best thing I’ve done.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Ha ha she’s never going to quit instagram what a lot of crap. She just wants people to tell her how fab she is and to not stop!
Absolutely. But of course she's falling out of love with it, the only thing she ever was in love with was the money it made her and look how that's gone.

Reactions: 14
Ha ha she’s never going to quit instagram what a lot of crap. She just wants people to tell her how fab she is and to not stop!
Interestingly, bar the odd one, she’s not massively getting it. There’s a distinct lack of care about whether she quits or not, people seem to be talking about their own thoughts on Instagram.

I’m not certain either, that if I was looking to get ads (either via hers, the dog’s or Lee’s account) I’d be professing my lack of love for the app? Not massively well thought out 🤔

Reactions: 12
Wonder if all the talk about her being Denise from The Royal Family has finally tipped her over the edge?? To me she just can’t be arsed anymore, wow. I remember when I 1st started to watch her she totally had her tit together. She’ll use any excuse to sit under a blanket having puppy snuggles and hot tea... Boringggggggggg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She'll never quit. The attention is like Krokodil to her - she could saw her own leg off when high, like a guy in Russia just did, and she'd still be looking for her next fix in the morning.

Reactions: 8
Not forcing our content. Yea wouldn’t want to break a nail or anything .
I’ve come to thinking that she is living her food like what she aspires to be, a kept middle class woman kicking about in Barbour coats and whistles with dogs and land. Just forgetting the 20-30years hard Graft that normal people have to put in between. (Not thAt I aspire to any of it !)) Basically she wants to be Camilla 😂😂
Camilla and Princess Pat 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Also, for someone who left Channel Mum to be 'more than a mummy blogger' her page is just photo after photo after photo of Poppy. She's like those new mothers, who won't get the hint, that no one really wants to see 17 near identical pics of your newborn every single day.

Reactions: 15
Not forcing any content out today, hmmm pretty normal day as there's very little content in any of her videos, vlogs etc 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Oh god, here we go
She’s never going to quit. It’s absolute bollocks. She’s posted that so that she receives the inevitable comments like “no Hun, don’t quit, we love you, don’t let the trolls win, they are just jealous” etc etc etc
She just wants her ego stroking. That’s it
How can she claim to be falling out of love with it when she’s constantly on Instagram?!!!

Load of shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Her latest post got me singing Quando sono solo sogno all'orizzonte e mancan le parole...

If you know, you know.

It’s time Reb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If she quits does that mean bertie does as well or will she channel all her energies through being a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I got this reply from Karcher
I got the same reply, reads like they are fine with her past issues, but then says they will make their marketing dept aware?! I’m guessing they won’t pull her ad, but won’t use her again

Reactions: 17
Same reply from karcher I asked them to elaborate on how it was dealt with and what there stance is on racism

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m thinking of leaving Instagram but not really I just want my sheep to beg me not to leave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I still can’t believe that because she couldn’t get ads (since she REFUSED to apologise for her racism), they switched management companies (because that was the issue 🤨) and tried to make Nanny McLee the influencer spammer, then people realised he was related to her, so they got a dog and now she’s getting the dog to do ads. Does she not get it, she is toxic, and anything even remotely related to her smells of the same tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.