Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee’s stories this morning screams:

“See I have got friends offshore you tattle cows. It’s not true what you say about people onshore thinking I’m a twunt!!”*

Coupled with her mentioning “he’s made great friends” in her stories.

Seriously, the pair of them need to stop reading on here and use the time to come up with actual, engaging, watchable content for their followers. Not wasting all their time churning out crap to “get at” Tattle. They might actually come up with something watchable/interesting and might actually be happier and lighter!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lee’s stories this morning screams:

“See I have got friends offshore you tattle cows. It’s not true what you say about people onshore thinking I’m a twunt!!”*

Coupled with her mentioning “he’s made great friends” in her stories.

Seriously, the pair of them need to stop reading on here and use the time to come up with actual, engaging, watchable content for their followers. Not wasting all their time churning out crap to “get at” Tattle. They might actually come up with something watchable/interesting and might actually be happier and lighter!
‘Tattle Cows’ made me piss myself 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m pissed off and freezing so have messaged Karcher UK. I’ve sent the message from my business page so they know I’m serious and not hiding behind an account. Let’s see what happens. We have spend a small fortune on karcher and I have that bloody floor cleaner too. Sick of those beggy twats getting everything for free. Cunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Not sure if this has been posted before, (not caught up with this thread yet as I had to solo parent this weekend and barely had time to make a cup of hot tea let alone drink one) but I just saw the story where a sheep has asked which dog whistle she uses and laughed out loud. For me, this sums up Beggy in all her unhinged, pathetic greedy gloriousness. It’s beyond embarrassing. She’ll be linking her flannel or the bag of flour from her cupboard soon. I actually had to scour my brain for those two examples as cheap normal items everyone has in their home but they still don’t really work as Beggy WOULD advertise flannels and a bag of flour if she was paid to!!!! It’s all so wrong! 🤪

Anyway, I read the text as her shouting ‘LINKED IT!!!!!!!!’ so desperately and enthusiastically and it made me belly laugh🤣WHO THE duck LINKS A COCKING DOG WHISTLE
A Cocking greedy cocunt that’s who 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘What do we want to see?’ More footage of you walking around the woods and an affiliate link to your leggings please hun. Or an acknowledgement of how you have completely fucked up your own career. That would be good, you could do a tutorial on it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
As for the snow I’m a few miles away from her it’s sleety wet stuff hardly a snowy walk.

Reactions: 10
Lee’s brothers partner. Can’t think of any other kids in the extended family who have also been mentioned on here....?🤷🏼‍♀️
It could be one of those. Mind you Lee’s brother is a bit like the Elizabeth Taylor of the fam more fiancées than hot dinners he’s had LOL. Mind you he seems to have stuck with the current one he’s got now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It could be one of those. Mind you Lee’s brother is a bit like the Elizabeth Taylor of the fam more fiancées than hot dinners he’s had LOL. Mind you he seems to have stuck with the current one he’s got now.
nah one of his brothers has a long term partner and they have kids together. She’s a nurse. (all information that is publicly available via social media I might add)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m pissed off and freezing so have messaged Karcher UK. I’ve sent the message from my business page so they know I’m serious and not hiding behind an account. Let’s see what happens. We have spend a small fortune on karcher and I have that bloody floor cleaner too. Sick of those beggy twats getting everything for free. Cunts.
I think you’ll find the Karcher belongs to Bertie. He earned it himself. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.