Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have the floor (as far as your thread is concerned) Mr and Mrs M ...........Show us what real life is "really" life for you, without the freebies, or showing your children and Bertie.
I think even Tattle is bored as heck with you now...... snoooooze fest to say the least.
It's same old, same old, poor me, solo parent. Jumping on everyone's band wagon.
You have no concept, in any way shape or form, of a day in the life of a real Mom or Dad living life.
What it's like trying to balance kids/job/ husband/partner with no family help.

My son in-law is a Saturation Diver. Lee (FYI) he's the man who makes sure the rig you're on, is safe on the ocean floor. He actually spends most of his working life in the Persian Gulf (he's had the lovely experience of the dive ship being attacked by pirates in the Gulf. Shout out to the member on Tattle who's husband/partner works for (presumably) the British Navy protecting these ships)
My Daughter works in homicide........(yea, she has a real job !) and her child haven't seen xxxxxxx since boxing day 2019 ..........so go duck off with being a solo parent Rebecca.
If your not sure what a Sat diver does, watch Last Breath on Netflix.

PS Meldums, please stop your dog from biting Poppy before there is a serious injury to any of your beautiful children !!!!
A dog is a pack animal by nature, you have to be the leader, not an enabler, especially when you have children and an animal together. You are courting a recipe for disaster in my experience.

Sorry... rant over from Nanna.
Peace Always Tattlers ♥
Last Breath is truly amazing! I’d never heard of saturation divers before I watched. I was glued to it. Amazing what they put their bodies thru. Hats of to him!

Reactions: 5
Just had my first nosey on Grabby's Facebook and this has me a little confused... Her career-come-hoppy is putting her kids on social media, what a bloody hypocrite.
Screenshot_20200224_133516_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve emailed Karcher too, can’t believe she’s using the dog, although should never be shocked by her, she’s greedy and desperate and SO STUBBORN.

Reactions: 10
Just had my first nosey on Grabby's Facebook and this has me a little confused... Her career-come-hoppy is putting her kids on social media, what a bloody hypocrite.View attachment 87829
Has she just shared a petition to stop under 16’s using/being on social media whilst using an image of her and her 8 year old daughter as her profile? So she doesn’t think children should use SM but it’s ok to constantly and consistently feature her own minors on it and also earn money from it? 🤦🏻 Am I missing something here???

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Reading the banter on here from last night and today, has got me laughing my head off while I have my HOT (edited to add) morning coffee.
Thanks for getting my day off to a great start Guyzzzzzzzz :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
His younger Brother has a Son to someone else. He was married but got divorced from a different girl (not the mother of his son) now he goes out with Zoe but her daughter isn’t his.
oh gosh, flipping heck, that does sound a bit crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not forcing our content. Yea wouldn’t want to break a nail or anything .
I’ve come to thinking that she is living her food like what she aspires to be, a kept middle class woman kicking about in Barbour coats and whistles with dogs and land. Just forgetting the 20-30years hard Graft that normal people have to put in between. (Not thAt I aspire to any of it !)) Basically she wants to be Camilla 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not forcing our content. Yea wouldn’t want to break a nail or anything .
I’ve come to thinking that she is living her food like what she aspires to be, a kept middle class woman kicking about in Barbour coats and whistles with dogs and land. Just forgetting the 20-30years hard Graft that normal people have to put in between. (Not thAt I aspire to any of it !)) Basically she wants to be Camilla 😂😂
Waiting on the range rover

• Haha
Reactions: 12
yes please rebecca if you are reading this, please be kind to the rest of the world and QUIT now. You are not making money, you are either moaning about your easy life or accusing others of "trolling" you. You are incompetent as a parent and as a business owner. The earlier you leave us all alone the kinder it is to the human being. Dont forget you are also racist, then defending racism after being caught, refused to apologize. You are probably lack of education as in what KKK really did in America. Any public figures that did what you did will retire immediately.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ha ha she’s never going to quit instagram what a lot of crap. She just wants people to tell her how fab she is and to not stop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.