Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s preempting us now by telling companies of her past history and how they’ll get complaints from her troll following. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Presumably it was Whaler who hooked beggy up with Karcher. How have they not dropped her? It makes them look bad when she keeps getting dropped due to her racist past. They must be telling the companies that she has a history now because they know people are going to complain. You'd think they'd just cut her loose and avoid risking their reputation. Whaler must be desperate for clients?

Reactions: 16
Is ' not forcing out content' a euphemism for faecal bulk? 😂
Mrs Meldrum and Becky Lamb are both constipated in the content department apparently it's going around according to the latter they're all bunged up because of the loss of Caroline Flack .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm fall out of love with this app, wondering if its time to step away.
Rebecca duck OFF.
If you don't like it don't do it, nobody cares, even your followers they will soon find someone else to watch/follow.
I swear go god she thinks shes the absolute dogs bollocks and everyone would be devastated and desperate for her to stay on instagram, NO WE ARE NOT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not forcing content? 🙄

Rebeggar Meldrum couldn't force tit out of her hole, she's that greedy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
WOW did she just threaten to quit
How many times has she threatened this now ? I bet she gets a load of engagement on that post win win again for lazy , can’t be arsed to actually make any content so I will create a drama , can’t use Caroline’s suicide again so what can I do to keep the sheep watching and commenting 🤔 did her accidentally uploading to the Meldrums work ? Did she get more views ? Rebecca stop reading here and reacting to comments in your usual silly way, instead listen to those who are telling you the truth we see through all these games because you are so in original and keep doing the same old stuff , if you paid attention to the comments about shady ads and poor quality and actually acknowledge that you cant cope With Lee being offshore then you could easily help yourself if you insist on carrying on with this life choice then you must accept what comes with it , being a hypocrite shaming people on YouTube for putting out rubbish that you don’t want your bairns to watch whilst using your bairns and puppy to make crap YouTube videos surely the Irony is not lost on you ? Those influencers who you envy for having the life you believe should be yours will one day lose followers they will find themselves replaced by younger, prettier more interesting vloggers fame does not last , stop seeking happiness from being a successful Influencer find joy in being a mam because your bairns are more important than the sheep like people and the wannabe vloggers who you are trying so hard to keep ,
YOU are making yourself , your bairns and your husband and possibly your parents life miserable , they are walking on eggshells awaiting the next meltdown , prove us wrong grow up and act like the normal housewife and mummy you keep telling us you are

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm fall out of love with this app, wondering if its time to step away.
Rebecca duck OFF.
If you don't like it don't do it, nobody cares, even your followers they will soon find someone else to watch/follow.
I swear go god she thinks shes the absolute dogs bollocks and everyone would be devastated and desperate for her to stay on instagram, NO WE ARE NOT.
She’s got no intention of leaving, she’s trying to make it look like she is airy and lighthearted and ambivalent towards it, in the face of possibly losing her latest ad, but we know the truth is that she is obsessed and desperate for ad dolla $$$$$

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Her latest post got me singing Quando sono solo sogno all'orizzonte e mancan le parole...

If you know, you know.

It’s time Reb.
That song makes me cry, but I don't think that'll happen if she quits :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reply from karcher
As Karcher hugely support SOS Children's Villages, I wonder what their stance would be on dear old Lee not only ignoring a polite request to edit a photo (as a representative of Neilson on a paid ski trip) in what could have potentially been a safeguarding issue but then mocking the request on his Inst post. Vulnerable children seems to be Kärcher charitable mission.
The pair of them come across as not only possessing not one ounce of common sense between them but also morally corrupt ! (In My Opinion ;) )

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her “what I’m grateful for” list 🤦🏼‍♀️
Number 1 is the bloody dog. Her 3 healthy kids don’t even get a mention
That really pissed me off! What mother would not be grateful for their children and their health. She has no idea at all how cushy her life is

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not forcing content, in other words, same tit different day. duck right off with that. Either start doing what your so called job expects you to do, or then say you're bored with filming and social media, and go gym yourself out. These arseholes do my head in. Just leave, ffs it's not that hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
none of her pas
I still can’t believe that because she couldn’t get ads (since she REFUSED to apologise for her racism), they switched management companies (because that was the issue 🤨) and tried to make Nanny McLee the influencer spammer, then people realised he was related to her, so they got a dog and now she’s getting the dog to do ads. Does she not get it, she is toxic, and anything even remotely related to her smells of the same tit.
spot on

Reactions: 3
As Karcher hugely support SOS Children's Villages, I wonder what their stance would be on dear old Lee not only ignoring a polite request to edit a photo (as a representative of Neilson on a paid ski trip) in what could have potentially been a safeguarding issue but then mocking the request on his Inst post. Vulnerable children seems to be Kärcher charitable mission.
The pair of them come across as not only possessing not one ounce of common sense between them but also morally corrupt ! (In My Opinion ;) )
And also representing a brand over child safety then posting a provocative pic of his pouting young daughters with make up on. 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Puppy Snuggles 🤦‍♀️Someone give her a shake. Seriously. What an utterly boring life she leads. No wonder she is miserable and unfulfilled! It’s Monday. You have no kids. So you snuggle with a puppy. Ffs! Get jobs done. Film content. Volunteer. Get a job.
Think of your kids. Set them an example and be aspirational rather than a layabout without a job. What message exactly does that send to the kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.