Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to comment on her post simply with a 🎣
But of course comments have been limited...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'd like to report her to the RSPCA for the way she treats those Guinea Pigs. She's shoved them in the garage in the hope they'll just die.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Puppy snuggles and not forcing content 🙄
Seriously, she lives in her own little bubble. If only we all could just stop and cuddle a puppy when we felt unmotivated at work. I cannot deal with how she thinks she has a tough and stressful life.
how can anyone be influenced by her? She has admitted today that she has no content, that’s because she has no get up and go, no ambition. She’s a lazy woman who likes to make out that her life is so incredibly hard.

Reactions: 24
I seriously feel she's actually regressing in maturity. It's really weird. I've said it before both of them seem to almost 'play' at house, there's an immaturity and lack of accountability and responsibility that's concerning. I suppose it is not unusual from people that have not had to face much challenge in their life and come from very sheltered backgrounds. But to continuously post about cups of tea and snuggling a puppy is something a child would say. I strongly suspect the girls, particularly S will end up mothering the adult. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 32
No ones begging her to stay on the comments 👋🏻 bye 👋🏻 🤪 didn’t have desired effect Mrs Beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh my god, give me some bleeping STRENGTH!!! Yet another day of hot cups of tea, puppy snuggles and sweet duck all?! This woman is the perfect example of the less you do, the less you want to do. Doing nothing is exhausting. What a depressing life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Rebecca has no content because she has no ads!
No more endless cute baby pics/hauls/routines. People are waking up to kids being so over shared online. Their lives are boring.....hey if I filmed my normal week it would be boring too, but if it was my job I’d go out of my way to visit new places, try new recipes, activities, etc.
This could have been so easily avoided.......a real genuine apology accepting full responsibility and then a couple of follow ups regarding racism. I learned so much from the ‘white supremacy’ stories Kelly done. Obviously I know how to be a decent person and hopefully wouldn’t offend anyone but it was an insight into how white people are responsible and how to really help tackle casual racism. It would’ve actually been good content and then Rebecca would have genuine evidence to show companies that she dealt with the racism appropriately.

unfortunately her one post which contained lies followed by a holiday and sweeping it under the carpet, coupled with the continued terrible attitude of Mrs Meldrum Inc means people continue to complain and have evidence of the ‘no f&@ks given’ attitude.

Reactions: 18
Thing is other 'mummy' floggers are managing to continue as they put effort in to diversify their channel. Soon we'll have snuggle watch and puppy poo videos from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think what we see from Beggy is the result of a lack of responsibility and accountability because she knows there is always the bank of daddy cannon to fall back on. She has lived her life without any consequences or lessons learnt. Spoilt entitled princess.

Reactions: 15
Been a hectic day so lots to catch up on.
Over the last year I have been working harder to change what I watch on you tube and who I follow.
Variety of different channels love Rosie henshaw she's so fun, full energy does you tube for the love not money.
Feel same about Mr Carrington/ kate McCabe.
Current face USA ones are frugal fit mom and Erica Lucas.
Also couple Canadians Sarah therase and style apocathy.
International Diane from Denmark and pickup limes in Holland.
Dainty diaries from Ireland
A real diverse bunch most with low number of subscribers as in less than 50k.
What they all seem to have in common is they seem so genuine/ humble and appreciative of their fans.
They consistent with their uploads.
They look like they having genuine fun and fairly normal people as in their sole income is not you tube they have jobs!
Their content is varied and fun.
If they do work with brands it seems like genuine fit.
Lots of them charity/ thrift shop and seem sensible with money.
They seem to have energy and a drive to succeed.
They not constantly asking for content ideas.
Erica is fairly new and watching her confidence grow and her transform her home is lovely.

Sorry go off on a tangent.
For me things meldrums changed once she reached 100k.
She had scrap meldrums channel to get there.
Since then they can't be arsed the content is not creative but repetative.

She can't clean properly
Her dress sense awful
Neither dogs/ gym or cheap lycra appeal to me.
Vlogs dull
Holidays equally as dull
She hardly shops or cook so she can't use that as content.
She doesn't do diy
She hardly ever goes anywhere and any purchases are endless clothes.
There's no current or imminent renovation content going on.
Neither the house or the puppy has give her the result she thourght she would get.
She's no organisation skills. No motivation.
She's all over the place with her opinions v actions.

The Insta stories we not 100% ruled out holiday abroad which is blatant beg.
How the heck will they save for the kitchen.
Charlotte Louise Taylor's starts soon so maybe get another video about meldrums fictitious house improvements plan.

There's that expression fake it until you make it.
I honestly think they over 100k on you tube and Insta plus the massive house they feel like they made it hence lack of effort/ ambition to improve.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thing is other 'mummy' floggers are managing to continue as they put effort in to diversify their channel. Soon we'll have snuggle watch and puppy poo videos from her.
That's the crux of it all, she doesn't try to improve anything in her life. She expects to all land in her lap like how she started off. A lot of good fortune is luck but it won't last if you don't keep working at it. She's just made blunder after blunder and with those rose colour blinders she's got on, it won't change.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly @VeronicaCrank ! But it's obvious from so much she's shared and from watching her for so long now she's quite simply a lazy witch that has had everything in life without any effort, intelligence or work ethic.
I know that sounds a bit like a jealous witch comment but you cannot state it without it sounding nasty. But believe me when I say I would not swap her life for a million pounds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That's the crux of it all, she doesn't try to improve anything in her life. She expects to all land in her lap like how she started off. A lot of good fortune is luck but it won't last if you don't keep working at it. She's just made blunder after blunder and with those rose colour blinders she's got on, it won't change.
She had a lot of good luck in begginning.
Channel mum were good to her.
Emily Norris started at same time and Lucy Jessica Carter after she started and is ahead and putting out more content heavily pregnant and with newborn twins/ 4 kids!
She refused to reguarly travel to events even mum vid con.
I don't think whalar is as lucrative for her as channel mum paid a wage and she did their featured videos.
I also think Lee quitting work in first place has ruined her.
To the point she can't cope anymore.
When I way started following her she used to cook shop and go places.
Her content was much better then.
You can see as much as she tries she looks generally miserable fed up and bored in vlogs than sit down videos which are all false and smiley.
Her mood swings and up and down erratic behaviour and attention seeking is even worse in 2020.
Her constant desire wind up tattlers must confuses some sheep.
She's no momentum or ambition her passive aggressive moto you do you and I do me.
She seems proud of being messy.
She seems greedy and complacent with her spending.
They both look older and miserable.

Reactions: 12
They both just need to grow up and accept that they have long since come to the end of the influencer road. They are never going to get back to where they were at a few years ago, not just because of their hideous behaviour but because the world of influencer marketing has moved on. There are new, more exiting people on the scene now who have taken their place. They have naturally come to the end of the road with it. Just in the same way that most of us naturally outgrow places of employment and move on to the next new thing, so to have the Meldrums. It’s just tragic that they can’t seem to accept it and just move the duck on with their lives.
I mean, really. What are they expecting to happen here? Are they expecting some miraculous turn around? It just isn’t going to happen. Her social media offering was never particularly strong, she had no real selling point and no real passion or creativity in the industry; she coasted along off the back of channel mum. It’s just over, I don’t know what more they need to see it? Is getting continually dropped by brands not enough?????

Give.it.up.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Exactly @VeronicaCrank ! But it's obvious from so much she's shared and from watching her for so long now she's quite simply a lazy witch that has had everything in life without any effort, intelligence or work ethic.
I know that sounds a bit like a jealous witch comment but you cannot state it without it sounding nasty. But believe me when I say I would not swap her life for a million pounds.
She's definitely become quite lazy it seems. My youngest is also a 2017 baby like Poppy and now that my kids are entering pre school/school age, I'm putting the pieces together to further myself to help support my family in a different way. My kid's are less demanding on my time and there will soon be a day where they are both in school. I couldn't imagine staying home, doing nothing and not financially contributing whilst I have no little ones to look after during the day. She's got two full days where she could be bettering herself, getting stuff done but nope, it's snuggles and tea. Those days are nice to have once and while but every day? Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They are both such vapid people. Full of bitterness. They are spiritually and morally empty. They have no curiosity or enthusiasm for learning or bettering themselves. Neither of them are interested in anything at all. What a waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.