Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a dog owner so not sure exactly how it works but why does she NEVER seem to walk the dog on a lead? Surely he needs to learn how to walk on the lead as well as his recall off the lead? There will be parks and other places she may have to go with him where he needs to be on a lead.

have the kids been taken on the dog dash or is this just her and Bertie time? If so, who’s the kids been palmed off on?

Reactions: 10
I remember 5 years ago watching mrs m, seeing "the great outdoors" that Rebecca always managed to get out to for walks/adventuring/exploring etc. I felt really crap I only ever managed to just about out the door and maybe local park for a walk.

Fake. All fake. I realise now R drove to her parents' house, went on a short walk up "the woods" there and back into hers for a cuppa.

No exploring somewhere new. No picnic etc.

One of the many things Rebecca USED TO make me feel crap about.
Now we're relieved NOT to have her life 👍
Rebecca met CF at the 2018 Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards, where Reb was nominated for best vlogger (I think).
Which is a joke in itself 😂😂😂

Comments on that last vlog are even dull, everyone comparing how many days they get for mid term. 😴. However one calling her out on the puppy biting. Warning if it ends up in a hospital visit it's duty bound to be reported to both the Police and Social Services, even if a family pet. Yes still a sheep 'bites' back. duck, they really are stupid most of the sheep left hanging around her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The saddest part of the dog biting is that a member of her extended family (school age child) was badly bitten in the face by the families dog. Resulting in awful facial scarring for the poor child and the dog being PTS. So she first hand knows the dangers of dog bites and kids

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I have a puppy. He’s one next month and he’s been a biter. I don’t let my kids be on their own with him at all because although they’re lovely with him he can still hurt whilst he’s learning. My step sister has a puppy who’s a little older and he bit her son who was playing with him too roughly. She took him up to A&E because he drew blood and the police were automatically informed. It was her little boy’s fault because he wouldn’t let the puppy down and the dog was scared. Mrs M is going to have to deal with this scenario if she doesn’t watch out and she will say it’s all Bertie’s fault. Train your puppy and your kids at the same time!!
No she won’t as she wouldn’t take the kids to get it seen. It would be a plaster if that.

Reactions: 4
Do you know what I think she has a right to be upset at these threads and Lee has a right to be upset too and try and protect his wife , I get their hostility as whilst Tattlers moaning about her not placing ads in the correct place and being shady or lying is completely fine to flag up and one thing, there are some pretty horrible comments said on here about her , about her looks and clothes and the way she parents . I know I would not want to read these sort of things about myself and I would find it very upsetting. Two wrongs don't make a right so I understand the way she sees it forgetting about the horrible things she has put out there and is posting be kind and speaking about the effect on peoples mental health.
However you just can not post telling people to think about the things they say, be kind and preach about mental health and then go on to publicly put our videos calling your daughter a psycho. How can she not see it. If she expects others to have a think before they post then surely she needs to start with looking what she is putting out there first??

Reactions: 18
Let's be honest for a second. The dog wasn't biting Poppy, he was doing the normal puppy nipping, which at that age is the way they play and communicate. Dogs dont have hands to grab, so they use their teeth.
However, with that being said, it is at this age that you nip that immediately in the bud.

A responsible dog owner knows that you have to be stern and let the puppy know that is not allowed. She doesn't have to hurt or hit the dog, a simple stern NO or NO BITING suffices.

I've had dogs my whole life as I'm sure most of you have. Bertie is displaying normal puppy behaviour, he just doesn't realize how needle sharp those teeth are. Unfortunately with Boggy as his owner, he has no chance of learning right from wrong. She as usual, has failed.

Do you know what I think she has a right to be upset at these threads and Lee has a right to be upset too and try and protect his wife , I get their hostility as whilst Tattlers moaning about her not placing ads in the correct place and being shady or lying is completely fine to flag up and one thing, there are some pretty horrible comments said on here about her , about her looks and clothes and the way she parents . I know I would not want to read these sort of things about myself and I would find it very upsetting. Two wrongs don't make a right so I understand the way she sees it forgetting about the horrible things she has put out there and is posting be kind and speaking about the effect on peoples mental health.
However you just can not post telling people to think about the things they say, be kind and preach about mental health and then go on to publicly put our videos calling your daughter a psycho. How can she not see it. If she expects others to have a think before they post then surely she needs to start with looking what she is putting out there first??
She doesn't have to read anything about her. Unless it is being placed in her local newspaper or splashed on the telly, she does not need to read any of it.

It's not like her tattle thread follows her around town.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That is very true. Also I think if you are purposely putting out content to receive compliments and ego stroking then you can't call troll when the comments don't go your way. It must be hard to not to read stuff you know is out there.

Reactions: 8
That is very true. Also I think if you are purposely putting out content to receive compliments and ego stroking then you can't call troll when the comments don't go your way. It must be hard to not to read stuff you know is out there.
It's just an extension of the newspapers in bygone years whereby the stars of the day shrugged off salicious gossip about themselves as "tomorrows chip paper".

They do not have to read here. This thread does not slide into their DMs, be posted through their letter boxes or pop up on their notifications.

Reactions: 16
I don’t agree that it’s hard to ignore negative publicity , I’d avoid reading it like the plague.

Both she and her Husband must know what they do ( or don’t do ) to get people’s backs up, surely they’re aware yet give no fucks.

Reactions: 8
I'm not going to get into the justification for gossip or tittle tattle whatever you want to call it. It's not trolling, FACT. No one on here has sent her DMs threatening her or her family. People are allowed to say what the hell they like within reason and the site is moderated within reasonable and acceptable restrictions. People in here have proven themselves to be intelligent and articulate and respect that. I did notice a deleted post this morning, I've no idea what it said but I can guess from the replies it was outwith the boundaries and quickly reported. To be fair, I notice not from. Regular poster and the first thing that we through my mind was the subject of the thread posting deliberately provocative statements. I would not put it past either of them. I've rarely seen anything in this thread deleted, shows the level of intelligence of those posting. However what started out as a thread calling her amongst others out for shady practices has (because she's still operating as a business though far less successfully) now turned into gossiping and opinion sharing no more than is probably going on in the mums groups and school gates of Banchory. Maybe even the poodle group or whatever it was this morning.
They subjects don't have to read it but if they insist they take the rough with the smooth. The sharing of content that is BOUND to be questioned or criticised is either attention seeking or from someone that doesn't give a flying duck. The only other explanation is more worrying, that of someone who actually does not see risk or harm in their behaviours towards in the case of yesterday, their child. If that's the case, then again like yesterday I say the responsibility lies with those closest to that family, not tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm no dog expert as I've only ever had 2 but even I managed to follow advice on correcting nipping straight away and within a few days the only thing my puppies were biting were toys. From the look on P's face she is going to grow up afraid of the dog.

I've also noticed when sheep say the dog is gorgeous she replies with "I love him so much" when people say her children are gorgeous she doesn't bother to respond. Speaks volumes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
With all this trolling bollocks in the last week, are the members still here who received emails from Rebecca. The ones who Rebecca got their personal details from various companies and then decided to send them threats, therefore trolling them?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Unfortunately for the Meldrum's the stuff they post does make the way they parent questionable. What's even more worrying is what we see is a snapshot, who know's what else is going on for the other 23 hours and 55 minutes of the day.

Reactions: 15
I'm not going to get into the justification for gossip or tittle tattle whatever you want to call it. It's not trolling, FACT. No one on here has sent her DMs threatening her or her family. People are allowed to say what the hell they like within reason and the site is moderated within reasonable and acceptable restrictions. People in here have proven themselves to be intelligent and articulate and respect that. I did notice a deleted post this morning, I've no idea what it said but I can guess from the replies it was outwith the boundaries and quickly reported. To be fair, I notice not from. Regular poster and the first thing that we through my mind was the subject of the thread posting deliberately provocative statements. I would not put it past either of them. I've rarely seen anything in this thread deleted, shows the level of intelligence of those posting. However what started out as a thread calling her amongst others out for shady practices has (because she's still operating as a business though far less successfully) now turned into gossiping and opinion sharing no more than is probably going on in the mums groups and school gates of Banchory. Maybe even the poodle group or whatever it was this morning.
They subjects don't have to read it but if they insist they take the rough with the smooth. The sharing of content that is BOUND to be questioned or criticised is either attention seeking or from someone that doesn't give a flying duck. The only other explanation is more worrying, that of someone who actually does not see risk or harm in their behaviours towards in the case of yesterday, their child. If that's the case, then again like yesterday I say the responsibility lies with those closest to that family, not tattle.
Well said 👏

I'm no dog expert as I've only ever had 2 but even I managed to follow advice on correcting nipping straight away and within a few days the only thing my puppies were biting were toys. From the look on P's face she is going to grow up afraid of the dog.

I've also noticed when sheep say the dog is gorgeous she replies with "I love him so much" when people say her children are gorgeous she doesn't bother to respond. Speaks volumes!
Do you know I can’t remember one time when she has said on a vlog to any of the bairns I love you or gushed to followers about how much she loves them ! when Florrie & Poppy were tiny babes yes but not as they grew , watched her face light up when talking about grandad, holidays , her sister of her friends and their bairns but not when she is talking about Safiyah or Poppy occasionally when talking about Florrie which is why so many think she favours Florrie generally when she is speaking about them it’s to moan about them not tidying , or being fussy about food, or bickering I can’t think of once where she was boasting about how well behaved or sweet or funny they have been that is odd maybe her parents didn’t do this with her 🤷‍♀️ Lee is more openly affectionate ( he is a tit mostly ) but i have seen him beam with pride or laugh out loud at their antics generally Becca is rolling her eyes or looks bored or has her eyes on her phone/camera I don’t watch her vlogs and she has blocked me on Insta so my observations are from earlier videos , her eyes do light up with real joy when trying on clothes or posing on a beach or night out with chums but not usually with the bairns

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Fireflies.. How do you know about Lees mum coming over from Spain to help out???!!!!! Intrigued.. Can't imagine mummy cannon pleased .. Wonder if Lee is finally showing concern over her tit parenting and poppy... Oh to really know what's been said!!!

Reactions: 5
”housework and content are on the back burner as P is going through it with the tantrums”. She is in nursery TWO days a week. You have had your husband home being manny for 3 weeks. Admit you can’t be bothered and because your kids are also dumped in place of the dog.

Why the obsession with independent play for Poppy? Here’s a thought - if you hadn’t set the older two again her they might all play together sometimes. My two year old needed constantly attention and I did it. My time was when she slept at night.

Chilled day ahead 🤦‍♀️ After the snow flurry today it has been a beautiful day in the North East. Cold but fine if all wrapped up. So it’ll be a day snuggles up on the sofa then.

Reactions: 16
Bottom line is she expects everyone to treat her adoringly and with respect but she will not show that same respect to others or her children. This is the most irritating thing about her, it’s the hypocrisy. If someone told her to “lighten up” or stop getting upset or called her a twit she would block them. If we called her a psycho or words used to describe her children she would block us. However, she can say whatever she likes.

If she doesn’t like what is said here, don’t read it. I agree sometimes the comments on personal appearance can go a bit far but we have freedom of speech and it’s a gossip site. Anyone messaging her nasty stuff directly is not on at all.

She just cannot expect kindness and love from everyone around her when she does not reciprocate that. It’s as simple as that really.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Fireflies.. How do you know about Lees mum coming over from Spain to help out???!!!!! Intrigued.. Can't imagine mummy cannon pleased .. Wonder if Lee is finally showing concern over her tit parenting and poppy... Oh to really know what's been said!!!
Because she moved to Spain they announced that and latest visit said she's been over to visit just before Lee left
Before Xmas nanna hardy was over all time helping.
She's not been seen or mentioned in months.
She doesn't like to be on screen
There was 1 time few weeks ago they filmed poppy and she she said hello nanna like she thought she was taking to nanna maybe facetiming.
Her mum's called mimi not nana.
The fact she dident appear when reb had her health scare must mean she as further away as she's always been more hands on than her mum and she always bring a them lovely clothes as presents.
Not sure if she's holiday home out there or full time as they even showed her house for sale.
They put all this info out there I seem to have a odd memnory that retains useless information.
I thought ahh they will miss her as who will paint.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.