Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And when we call Rebecca a psycho she gets all upset and does a troll vlog šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
This is the whole issue. The one person who is supposed to protect you from the big bad world has told that big bad world that you are "feral" "broken" and a "pyscho".

It's bad enough for a parent to do that to an out of control teenager. But a 2 year old?

Reactions: 20
Poppy is an inconvenience to her. Her post earlier about ideas now she didnā€™t sleep was really on how the lazy one could get more me time without entertaining a 2 year old. Her child. She has 2 older kids and so it shouldnā€™t be a massive shock.

She needs to put her phone away (not just on her knee) and get the dog off her lap her and actually spend quality time with poppy.

Iā€™d also suggest she reads up on childhood development and realise what a crucial time this is for poppy and how damage she is doing. Iā€™m actually glad poppy goes to nursery 2 days a week to gain experiences sadly lacking at home.

Poppy is an inconvenience in her life now after being the way of rolling money in previously.

We know you read on here Rebecca. I am no troll. I am a parent and teacher who is being increasingly concerned about your behaviour and the impact it has on the children. Yes it is a snapshot and ā€œfive minutes in your dayā€, however you are choosing to share the parts you share. I dread to think what it is like when the camera are not filming. Put down your phone for a day. A whole day. Record nothing. Emerce yourself in play with your kids. Get them to help tidy up - as a game. Be spontaneous (none of this monopoly night crap). Let them choose activities. Yes as parents they might not be our first choice however to your kids itā€™s important. Take them places past the forest. I live in the North East and we love the variety of activities on offer. Do things with Poppy included. Yes she maybe is too young for tours of castles but explore castle grounds, real forests, go on a big hunt, visit parks, the science centre, the beach, take a train ride.

Children grow up so fast - itā€™s vital we cherish and help them develop - rather than call then feral and psycho. Seriously wake up to reality

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hard to believe she had audacity create this video

Her titles last 6months

Feeling sad feeling low feelings scared feeling tired, feeling overwhelmed.

Totally at odds with how I stay postive.
Get what you want for 2020 not sure 2020 manifested much she wants yet.
Her platforms are so negative/ whiney and repetitive.
She's shown most if it on the gram.
How can she say too much content she misses uploads on her channel last few weeks .
Her editing is all over place the vlogs are quickly hashed together footage where editing Rebecca steps in.
She looked mostly miserable in the vlog

Lee needs a onshore job must be bad if lees mum has come from Spain to be their live in nanny/ cook for a few days.
She clearly cannot cope by herself at all.
She doesn't even try it's like when I tell my kids tidy their room they do a crap job whine then I end up tackling it eventually.
I fear for the kids well being emotionally mentally and physically after that dog video.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Im still cautious with our dog and the kids and we had the dog before the kids. Its not fair on the dig either. Its actually really horrible seeing wee P scared. I couldnt just lay there filming itā˜¹
And then reward the bad behaviour by giving him his toy šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 11
When she made that post about falling out of love with poppy .. I mean playing with poppy , when questioned about it what poppy would think about these comments when she was older all RM said was she would tell her when she was older .. she doesnt see it as an issue with calling her names making these comments about her I'm doubtful she is going to change

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Poppy is an inconvenience to her. Her post earlier about ideas now she didnā€™t sleep was really on how the lazy one could get more me time without entertaining a 2 year old. Her child. She has 2 older kids and so it shouldnā€™t be a massive shock.

She needs to put her phone away (not just on her knee) and get the dog off her lap her and actually spend quality time with poppy.

Iā€™d also suggest she reads up on childhood development and realise what a crucial time this is for poppy and how damage she is doing. Iā€™m actually glad poppy goes to nursery 2 days a week to gain experiences sadly lacking at home.

Poppy is an inconvenience in her life now after being the way of rolling money in previously.

We know you read on here Rebecca. I am no troll. I am a parent and teacher who is being increasingly concerned about your behaviour and the impact it has on the children. Yes it is a snapshot and ā€œfive minutes in your dayā€, however you are choosing to share the parts you share. I dread to think what it is like when the camera are not filming. Put down your phone for a day. A whole day. Record nothing. Emerce yourself in play with your kids. Get them to help tidy up - as a game. Be spontaneous (none of this monopoly night crap). Let them choose activities. Yes as parents they might not be our first choice however to your kids itā€™s important. Take them places past the forest. I live in the North East and we love the variety of activities on offer. Do things with Poppy included. Yes she maybe is too young for tours of castles but explore castle grounds, real forests, go on a big hunt, visit parks, the science centre, the beach, take a train ride.

Children grow up so fast - itā€™s vital we cherish and help them develop - rather than call then feral and psycho. Seriously wake up to reality
I think this is the common misconception about people that post on here -that we are uneducated morons.

Alot of us, like yourself, work with children. We are the ones who have to deal with the fallout that comes from a childs home environment. The children are our number one priority in this seedy, toxic, influencer world.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was struck by Rebeccaā€™s lack of urgency stepping in and stopping the dog causing Poppy to be scared.

Iā€™m not a dog lover and donā€™t know dog behaviour but Iā€™d have been extremely cross with him and given him a right bollocking and Poppy would have known her Mum was looking out for her.

Reactions: 15
Poppy is adorable, sheā€™s upset because she wants her mum...
LETS FILM IT FOR THE VLOG!!

lee is very good with her, still a prat.

breaking news. 2 year old gets upset.
Youā€™d swear sheā€™d never met a toddler before, itā€™s perfectly normal to try because they wanted to put your fruit in the bin and you wouldnā€™t let them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Theyā€™re two!!!
With a new pup, a part time parent that isnā€™t present most of the time, and lee šŸ˜

Removed by moderator
Jesus Christ šŸ™„ can we not.... sheā€™s a KID!!!
armchair diagnosis of a kid is next level wtf.

How can she think itā€™s ok to create a vlog telling others how to support their childrenā€™s mental health when she treats her children in this way? Yes, she will say itā€™s just a joke calling Poppy those names and itā€™s lighthearted but a professional would soon tell her how damaging it will be to Poppy. So Rebecca, stop these bullshit videos in which you make out to know things you donā€™t, for you to then contradict yourself totally on Instagram.

people are not trolling you, they are calling you out for being inappropriate as you may just influence a new Mother who is struggling, to do all the wrong things. Give up the hobby and get a real job, it could be the making of you and plus, you would get more time away from your kids which you so clearly crave.

Removed by moderator
Sheā€™s a young girl who is getting fed up of her idiotic parents filming her constantly. Sheā€™s growing up and at an age where she is more self conscious, wants some more privacy yet her parents still film her and treat her like a 3 year old. Sheā€™s at an age where she understands the internet and will be being taught about internet safety at school and will be realising that weirdos can watch her every more and know where she lives and where she sleeps at night.
her parents are neglecting her needs and privacy so nothing wrong with S, but a lot wrong with her parents

Last edited:
  • Heart
I was struck by Rebeccaā€™s lack of urgency stepping in and stopping the dog causing Poppy to be scared.

Iā€™m not a dog lover and donā€™t know dog behaviour but Iā€™d have been extremely cross with him and given him a right bollocking and Poppy would have known her Mum was looking out for her.
First rule of dog training is correct bad behaviour instantly. Dogs live in the moment so if you let it continue they think itā€™s ok. She is an idiot

Reactions: 8
Oh what else would you do when you feel ā€œon top of the worldā€ .. film yourself making eyes st yourself & share it with the world !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I know from on here S has done some ā€˜vloggingā€™ segments so sheā€™s obviously aware of YouTube and vloggers. I donā€™t know how much she knows about her life being on YouTube.

I see a little girl who is very aware of being filmed, even when sheā€™s asked not to be.
I also think all 3 girls struggle to know how to react to their mum. There was a clip posted here and Rebecca was asking what the first thing they do in the morning and singing Christmas songs. All 3 girls hesitated and looked a bit bewildered by her chirpy attitude. itā€™s very sad to watch them look at a camera and try to guess how they should act. The whole industry needs to be regulated to protect children because the very people who should be protecting them are doing the opposite.

Oh what else would you do when you feel ā€œon top of the worldā€ .. film yourself making eyes st yourself & share it with the world !!
I guess what she means by the girls and Bertie let me have a lie in.
Is safaya got up with other 2 and the dog.
Supervised the 2 younger kids and the dog
Perhaps got everyone breakfast and maybe thourght let mum sleep in give us a rest.

• Sad
  • Haha
When I used to watch this channel in the early days Rebecca used to complain constantly about Safiya been stroppy , she said a few things then that I thought were off but I put it down to her age , soon as Florrie got to the stage where she was demanding attention she moaned about her too and said many times there would be no more ! Lee was pretty adamant that he felt they had enough bairns , i was very surprised when she then decided she would have a 3rd the first few weeks after Poppy was born she treated her like a doll it seemed forced from day one I thought maybe she had PND as her behaviour was so OTT alarm bells were ringing loud and clear then and I found myself uncomfortable watching i donā€™t know why she chose to another baby it possibly was for attention but I think she didnā€™t bond properly and was more than happy to let Lee do the parenting whilst she became a lucrative Influencer unfortunately she was dishonest , greedy and lazy and she messed up big style , then failed to accept any responsibility she ruined her brand , not us , she then was so bitter that she could barely hide her regret in having Poppy , but daddy was there so it was ok the real problems started when Lee went back to work , she is resentful , this is not what she wants and it gets worse each time he leaves , as a typical narcissist she blames anyone but herself , Poppy is the problem not her ! if her Lee or her parents donā€™t address this situation now then it will get worse , I donā€™t want that to happen for all of those bairns but especially for Poppy , I donā€™t understand Karen at all instead of defending Poppy she joins in ! All of those bairns need their dad home

I know from on here S has done some ā€˜vloggingā€™ segments so sheā€™s obviously aware of YouTube and vloggers. I donā€™t know how much she knows about her life being on YouTube.

I see a little girl who is very aware of being filmed, even when sheā€™s asked not to be.
I also think all 3 girls struggle to know how to react to their mum. There was a clip posted here and Rebecca was asking what the first thing they do in the morning and singing Christmas songs. All 3 girls hesitated and looked a bit bewildered by her chirpy attitude. itā€™s very sad to watch them look at a camera and try to guess how they should act. The whole industry needs to be regulated to protect children because the very people who should be protecting them are doing the opposite.
i have seen similar reactions with saccone Joly bairns and others itā€™s very sad they are little people not actors this behaviour is damaging they pit their bairns against each other the cutest and most willing to perform is the favoured one its horrible and why I canā€™t watch anymore

Reactions: 13
Not meaning cross post influencers
But the Rosie Ramsey thread
Is get a hobbit not exclusive to meldrum thread so she's either been reading threads not only her own or she's maybe part of mean girl what's app group and maybe they once again in light of flacks death trying stir up trouble tattle and the what's app group that includes ptwm this mama life brummy mummy and Mrs meldrum.
Seems odd timing to have a trolls rant and mention get a hobbit.

Reactions: 9
How can she think itā€™s ok to create a vlog telling others how to support their childrenā€™s mental health when she treats her children in this way? Yes, she will say itā€™s just a joke calling Poppy those names and itā€™s lighthearted but a professional would soon tell her how damaging it will be to Poppy. So Rebecca, stop these bullshit videos in which you make out to know things you donā€™t, for you to then contradict yourself totally on Instagram.

people are not trolling you, they are calling you out for being inappropriate as you may just influence a new Mother who is struggling, to do all the wrong things. Give up the hobby and get a real job, it could be the making of you and plus, you would get more time away from your kids which you so clearly crave.

Sheā€™s a young girl who is getting fed up of her idiotic parents filming her constantly. Sheā€™s growing up and at an age where she is more self conscious, wants some more privacy yet her parents still film her and treat her like a 3 year old. Sheā€™s at an age where she understands the internet and will be being taught about internet safety at school and will be realising that weirdos can watch her every more and know where she lives and where she sleeps at night.
her parents are neglecting her needs and privacy so nothing wrong with S, but a lot wrong with her parents
Totally agree. The way her parents film their life totally contradicts exactly what primary school children are being taught now. Its drummed into them! They know never to interact with strangers online, to not give out personal details, to never have your location on. And yet, here's poor Saf, knowing all this but also knowing that her parents are letting her down. That walk on the blog last night made me feel very uncomfortable. There's not alot of people around and.....well, I don't have to elaborate further.

Influencers are in total contrast to bone fide celebrities who are generally very guarded about their home life and privacy.
A school with the children who have genuinely famous parents, I imagine, works hand in hand with the family, and, there would have been a discussion and agreement on both sides with regards to safeguarding and privacy.

It must be an absolute headache to be the Headteacher of children whose parents are influencers.

I

Totally agree. The way her parents film their life totally contradicts exactly what primary school children are being taught now. Its drummed into them! They know never to interact with strangers online, to not give out personal details, to never have your location on. And yet, here's poor Saf, knowing all this but also knowing that her parents are letting her down. That walk on the blog last night made me feel very uncomfortable. There's not alot of people around and.....well, I don't have to elaborate further.

Influencers are in total contrast to bone fide celebrities who are generally very guarded about their home life and privacy.
A school with the children who have genuinely famous parents, I imagine, works hand in hand with the family, and, there would have been a discussion and agreement on both sides with regards to safeguarding and privacy.

It must be an absolute headache to be the Headteacher of children whose parents are influencers.

I
Every school constantly at every event highlights it's social media policy
Yet meldrums filmed others at sports day even included them in zoom baby ad.
As well as flagged off other kids some big in s class and the new teacher.
I expect she's not hugely popular at school.

Reactions: 9
Doodle dash šŸ¤£

even the doghorse doesnā€™t know what he is.
F1 cockerpoo F1 crock of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.