Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's loads she could do in the woods with poppy and biterbertie... Find different leaves, mini beast/ bug hunt with toddler kids magnifying glass.. Bird watching... Get her some cheap kids binoculars... Take paper and wax crayons... Go tree trunk bark rubbing.take bloody short toddler board book and stop sit on a log and read it... Take a toy bear and play hide and seem with poppy... Just urggggggghhhhh.. She could have such joy with poppy... Amidst a few toddler NORMAL tantrums which you ignore and distract... Have something fun hidden in your bloody bag!!! Go on eBay buy a toy hedgehog or woodland mini beasts... Details cos we know she reads here ... You never know poppy might benefit.. But pigs might fly.. or Beggy might get off the gram... NOT😞

Reactions: 17
Why exactly is she cutting about in RAB and North face anyway . She really does think she lives on a bloody mountain face with land to tend to 😂😂😂. Goes skiing once thinks she’s out doorsy. Apart from
The trees behind their house she doesn’t do anything that requires proper winter wear. duck sake it drives me mad. Also how many things does she have around her neck ?! She such a smug git
But is fooling no one. They live a short drive from the dry slope, why doesn’t she take her “fabulous skiers” and her mountain wear down there to hang about !? I know why ,because she can’t face the real world and it’s not free. Give me strength !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember 5 years ago watching mrs m, seeing "the great outdoors" that Rebecca always managed to get out to for walks/adventuring/exploring etc. I felt really crap I only ever managed to just about out the door and maybe local park for a walk.

Fake. All fake. I realise now R drove to her parents' house, went on a short walk up "the woods" there and back into hers for a cuppa.

No exploring somewhere new. No picnic etc.

One of the many things Rebecca USED TO make me feel crap about.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
There's loads she could do in the woods with poppy and biterbertie... Find different leaves, mini beast/ bug hunt with toddler kids magnifying glass.. Bird watching... Get her some cheap kids binoculars... Take paper and wax crayons... Go tree trunk bark rubbing.take bloody short toddler board book and stop sit on a log and read it... Take a toy bear and play hide and seem with poppy... Just urggggggghhhhh.. She could have such joy with poppy... Amidst a few toddler NORMAL tantrums which you ignore and distract... Have something fun hidden in your bloody bag!!! Go on eBay buy a toy hedgehog or woodland mini beasts... Details cos we know she reads here ... You never know poppy might benefit.. But pigs might fly.. or Beggy might get off the gram... NOT😞
To be honest those woods must be full of dog 💩💩💩and we’ve never seen her carrying a poo sack🐶

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I for one am sick of the sight of those bloody woods, does she not realise it's BORING to watch🙄. Between her constantly whinging about being a solo parent and walking through those woods 10 times a day, it's hardly surprising that her viewing figures are down. Everyone's bored with it, and she can't see it can she? She's just too lazy to even bother to find more interesting footage👎🙄

Reactions: 24
Wow , can't believe she's let the dog bite her toddler like that. Her face was so scared, poor Poppy. Rebecca needs to do herself a favour and put more effort into training the dog. How does that not bother her?! She's been bleating on about CF and how everyone is being just awful to her while simultaneously calling her wee girl a phsyco and letting her be bitten by the baby shark dog she hasn't reprimanded once. Do any of these instaparents actually like their kids?!
#Bekindbutnottothekids

Reactions: 17
Know what I'm sick of? The way she treats her little girl. Who in their right mind thinks it is ok to tell her she is feral, difficult and a psycho? Is she serious with this?

A lot of what she does rubs my tits the wrong way, but the things she says to that beautiful little girl, is disgusting and not what you would expect from a mother. Yes we all have difficult moments as mums, our kids can try our patience and push our buttons like nobody else, but there is a line you don't cross and that child is going to grow up feeling like the black sheep of the family. The difficult one, the feral and savage one, the one that is left out of all the fun activities because she is more spirited. These horrible influencers need to think about the impact they are having on their children, and the hurtful comments they make, all in the name of being cool or relatable to the masses.

Grow the duck up already and start acting like a mother to that child. Better yet, stop treating her like an inconvenience in your life.

Take your own advice Beggy and #bekind to your own daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Watching last leg on catch up talking about celebs social media etc talking about CF... And the # bekind.. Alex Brookes saying some people... Maybe trolls should have like an anti barking dog collar to give them a shock when they are thinking of tweeting etc unkind... Beggy needs one to stop her saying unkind names and words to poppy on and off the grid!😁 Adam hills talking about clickbait... Yes grubby and the scumjolies!! Adam just said gossip was important historyally to human development!!! He is fab.. I love this show.. Had tickets to be in the studio audience once when Caitlyn Jenner was a guest

Reactions: 9
Rebecca met CF at the 2018 Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards, where Reb was nominated for best vlogger (I think).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I've never posted here before. I used to be a fan and when I left supportive messages she ignored me but then when I made some comments to Rebecca on Instagram which were maybe less supportive and more critical she was really unpleasant. This seems to a theme to how she treats people.
My heart broke when she called her beautiful gorgeous 2 year old a phyco and I can't comment on her Instagram any more. I'm not trying to make this about me but my parents called me names as a child and it really sticks with you. It's difficult not to believe something that the person who is supposed to love you most in the world is telling you. It's really sad to see someone else being treated like that and not be able to do anything about it. Especially as she's posting that online. Surely calling a baby names is the sort of thing which is filtered out before posting.
Unrelated but I'm not an expert but I really don't believe that Poppy can possibly be THAT bad she always seems completely normal and lovely online.
Then I saw the video of the dog biting the child. Poppy was scared and the dog was scared. I get that everyone makes mistakes but that is not a video I'd have put on social media. It makes her look quite bad to film her dog biting her 2 YEAR OLD BABY.
The point I'm trying to make is it does seem odd about where her filter is. I don't understand why you would film and post so many things to loads of followers on Instagram if you know they're going to make you look bad.
Makes you question why she keeps posting abrasive and thoughtless stuff doesn’t it?! She must know there will be a backlash. I guess she’s happy as long as people keep talking about her.

Also, what the duck is this???? 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
This is pathetic nannymcphlee... Get a life... Get your bloody wife to live in the real world... And both of You put the emotional and physical welfare of your children FIRST above your love of being pathetic amateurs ... yet wishing to be be bigger.. influencers/ vloggers ... Hence your greedy wife reposting/Using Giovanni fletcher Middleton pod cast) 32 and never had an out of home job... What example is that for your girls to have ambition, career goals/ ideas and knowledge etc which is taught from primary... 😠😠😠

Reactions: 11
I cannot stand the stupid boomerangs she does!!! She looks like an idiot, how can’t she see it? Embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
There are much nicer places to walk locally than those woods. I've been reading the celeb secrets thread. MrsM is dull. If she wasn't local I wouldnt pay her any attention at all. I never bother watching the you tube stuff and hardly look at her instagram these days. I just watch her 'career' nose dive from here

Reactions: 16
Why exactly is she cutting about in RAB and North face anyway . She really does think she lives on a bloody mountain face with land to tend to 😂😂😂. Goes skiing once thinks she’s out doorsy. Apart from
The trees behind their house she doesn’t do anything that requires proper winter wear. duck sake it drives me mad. Also how many things does she have around her neck ?! She such a smug git
But is fooling no one. They live a short drive from the dry slope, why doesn’t she take her “fabulous skiers” and her mountain wear down there to hang about !? I know why ,because she can’t face the real world and it’s not free. Give me strength !!
I stay not too far from them. And yesterday I had my rab jacket in walking the dog. Then discovered it was 12 degrees and had sweat running down my arse crack.
She’s a total twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Where is the video of the dog biting poppy? Is it a vlog or story?
It was on her dog's Instagram. We have a cockapoo and she went through a nibbly stage but never like that and I would NOT let a dog do that to a child as young as Poppy. It is distressing to see that she is upset by it :(

Reactions: 9
I only started following her a few years ago , because shes a local to me mum she had 2 kids at the time poppy on the way and I have 3 smalls about the same ages and with her being a 'influencer' I thought at the time great maybe she will show new and and different places to go different local things to do . One new place still waiting for more things oh maybe I'll take my kids to the exclusive woods .. definitely not I just find that extremely creepy to even think about going there knowing her house is there it's just weird . Wish she woud should more of the local area or venture further and different places

Reactions: 7
I've never posted here before. I used to be a fan and when I left supportive messages she ignored me but then when I made some comments to Rebecca on Instagram which were maybe less supportive and more critical she was really unpleasant. This seems to a theme to how she treats people.
My heart broke when she called her beautiful gorgeous 2 year old a phyco and I can't comment on her Instagram any more. I'm not trying to make this about me but my parents called me names as a child and it really sticks with you. It's difficult not to believe something that the person who is supposed to love you most in the world is telling you. It's really sad to see someone else being treated like that and not be able to do anything about it. Especially as she's posting that online. Surely calling a baby names is the sort of thing which is filtered out before posting.
Unrelated but I'm not an expert but I really don't believe that Poppy can possibly be THAT bad she always seems completely normal and lovely online.
Then I saw the video of the dog biting the child. Poppy was scared and the dog was scared. I get that everyone makes mistakes but that is not a video I'd have put on social media. It makes her look quite bad to film her dog biting her 2 YEAR OLD BABY.
The point I'm trying to make is it does seem odd about where her filter is. I don't understand why you would film and post so many things to loads of followers on Instagram if you know they're going to make you look bad.
I really don’t think she sees an issue with calling her child a psycho. I think if she was questioned she would say it was a joke and we were just being sensitive. I’m not sure if your parents responded like that. It’s typical narc behaviour, I’m sure if Poppy turned round when she was older and told her that she found it upsetting being spoken to and about like that Rebecca would laugh at her and dismiss her.
I’m sorry you also had to deal with crap like this, it’s true. Physical abuse has faded for me but the even with therapy the psychological abuse still has an impact.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I really don’t think she sees an issue with calling her child a psycho. I think if she was questioned she would say it was a joke and we were just being sensitive. I’m not sure if your parents responded like that. It’s typical narc behaviour, I’m sure if Poppy turned round when she was older and told her that she found it upsetting being spoken to and about like that Rebecca would laugh at her and dismiss her.
I’m sorry you also had to deal with crap like this, it’s true. Physical abuse has faded for me but the even with therapy the psychological abuse still has an impact.
And when we call Rebecca a psycho she gets all upset and does a troll vlog 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.