Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only put the quip in about having “met” her for effect - to imply that they, at some point, mixed in the same circles. The reality is, CF was probably at an event in London and Rebecca probably walked past her or was very briefly introduced - one of hundreds of people CF would have spoken to that day.
Probably the film thing where mrs m met emma bunton

Reactions: 3
I quite literally feel like I’m watching an on going car crash. Someone make it stop

Reactions: 16
6E44063C-AD7F-4D56-A668-B07F2160546A.jpeg
C87E4873-19E0-4B14-9AE0-7146B6E071A7.jpeg

her only uploads that get high enough views are her vlogs.
nobody is bothered seeing her arse around in gym clothes, nobody gives a crap about her dog,
and Rebecca giving me tips on positivity is like the McCanns giving me tips on parenting.

the fugly pup isn’t bringing in the views.....baby 4? 😆😆
lee you might need to untie the laces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I love that in the same month she does '10 ways to be positive' and 'I'm so bleeping miserable'. Up and down much eh Grabby??

In regards to the dog. Personally I've always thought Grab allows Poppy to be too rough with animals. When she borrowed that dog I was really shocked how rough she let Poppy be with someone else's dog without ever once trying to stop her. My son was a little rough to start with with our puppy. He was told to stop or the dog would get upset. I've never ever allowed my children to grab my dog around the neck like Poppy was doing today.

My dog hadn't ever really nipped, luckily, and believe me she would get told off if she did. But I've also never allowed my children to treat her as a toy. It's an 2 way street in my opinion. She need to actually teach both the dog and the child how to behave imo. But then again, she treats him like a toy so Poppy will never learn either.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I love that in the same month she does '10 ways to be positive' and 'I'm so bleeping miserable'. Up and down much eh Grabby??

In regards to the dog. Personally I've always thought Grab allows Poppy to be too rough with animals. When she borrowed that dog I was really shocked how rough she let Poppy be with someone else's dog without ever once trying to stop her. My son was a little rough to start with with our puppy. He was told to stop or the dog would get upset. I've never ever allowed my children to grab my dog around the neck like Poppy was doing today.

My dog hadn't ever really nipped, luckily, and believe me she would get told off if she did. But I've also never allowed my children to treat her as a toy. It's an 2 way street in my opinion. She need to actually teach both the dog and the child how to behave imo. But then again, she treats him like a toy so Poppy will never learn either.
Likewise. Our dog is not allowed to nip although they’ve not done that since she was tiny and now at 9 the kids know and have been brought up to respect all
Animals but to Also realise our dog is not a toy and not to bother them if they don’t want to be played with. Reb hasn’t got a frigging clue

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lol just watched the vlog tonight - the same day she posted an insta story about CF and being so affected (while she was doing the washing) she talks about how she watched love island the night before.. so so so affected are Becs?!?

Reactions: 14
I still feel for S. She gets a new skirt that she's been wanting for ages - but only cuz Lee's mum got it for her as a surprise.

Lee's mum cooks their tea while the 'team' walk the dog.

Dog is dumped at Ma Cannon's for her to walk... Novelty wearing off already?

Reactions: 16
Ha ha hadn't thought of the fact that she made 10 says to be positive and I m so miserable in the same month!!!!!! Grubby watch your 10 ways to be positive again.. Hey at least you 'll up your views by one!!

She has nothing to vlog... Cos she has no hoppies except her phone.. She could have put something different in that bloody Blue tuff tray each day not just tea each day to play with poppy, collect leaves and twigs collected from yr bloody woods and put in it show poppy how to make pics and patterns with leaves, put in cooked coloured different shapes of pasta cook with baking food colour .. She can experiment and make patterns pics with YOU. Maker her a den with a blanket under the kitchen table.. Film her if you bloody must but do things with her!!!!! Make her a dressing up box... Go charity shopping for cheap toys and books. I was a single parent on income support then... No internet then for ideas or ipads.. Just my brain , love of my child and her interests and bit of frigging imagination 😠😠😠

Reactions: 19
I m the same I was tempted to watch but great summaries on here and I am just not adding one view to her numbers.

We need designated watcher or rota on who watches here and just gives us a bullet point summary of tattler must knows... So we all dont add to her views!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It's hilarious though, even WITH tattlers watching for the laughs, the views are still tit. 😂😂🙄

Maybe next trip back to 'the beach', Lee needs to set up a system of having the vlogs on repeat for views. If he doesn't already 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just put myself through the ordeal of watching the latest vlog😴😴😴, I've seen so much footage of those bloody woods that I'm absolutely certain I could find my way round with a blindfold on😏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Every conversation with Poppy is a masterclass in manipulation...Poppy, say how bad it is that Daddy has to go away. It is; but only because Beggy loses her Manny! It is the narrative of Beggy's bullshit and bitterness around her OH 'having' to go offshore.
I skipped through that vlog to see Poppy. That is so sad, Lee was having a conversation (although obviously with a camera very close) directly with her and the poor child looks at the camera while talking.
I really wonder what nursery staff have observed with Poppy, I hope this has been noted.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Just seen the biting story on insta, I’m actually speechless!!! Somebody please intervene this woman has seriously lost the plot 🙁
I messaged her. She blocked me because I simply asked why did you not stop the dog biting poppy?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
She's so brand orientated mentioning her brand of expensive boots.
Lees lost coat very expensive yet I'm sure was gifted by next and rab jackets are more expensive than north face..
When lees here he shares half the load clearly was a joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I saw an article in one of national daily papers... Mirror I think online that aldi doing fake offs of her dubbary boots... at fraction of the price!!😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never posted here before. I used to be a fan and when I left supportive messages she ignored me but then when I made some comments to Rebecca on Instagram which were maybe less supportive and more critical she was really unpleasant. This seems to a theme to how she treats people.
My heart broke when she called her beautiful gorgeous 2 year old a phyco and I can't comment on her Instagram any more. I'm not trying to make this about me but my parents called me names as a child and it really sticks with you. It's difficult not to believe something that the person who is supposed to love you most in the world is telling you. It's really sad to see someone else being treated like that and not be able to do anything about it. Especially as she's posting that online. Surely calling a baby names is the sort of thing which is filtered out before posting.
Unrelated but I'm not an expert but I really don't believe that Poppy can possibly be THAT bad she always seems completely normal and lovely online.
Then I saw the video of the dog biting the child. Poppy was scared and the dog was scared. I get that everyone makes mistakes but that is not a video I'd have put on social media. It makes her look quite bad to film her dog biting her 2 YEAR OLD BABY.
The point I'm trying to make is it does seem odd about where her filter is. I don't understand why you would film and post so many things to loads of followers on Instagram if you know they're going to make you look bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.