Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she’s being clever as that Dance Monkey song was in the background 🙄 Yhey play it all the time as a little dig to us Tattlers
She’s queued the tracks on Spotify. ‘Dance Monkey’ was her way of saying this will get tattlers riled up, followed by ‘sweet but psycho’ because people on here commented how awful it was to sing that to your child.

We really should all bow down to her superior wit & intelligence. Lets quit while we’re behind guys, she’s bested us here :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s queued the tracks on Spotify. ‘Dance Monkey’ was her way of saying this will get tattlers riled up, followed by ‘sweet but psycho’ because people on here commented how awful it was to sing that to your child.

We really should all bow down to her superior wit & intelligence. Lets quit while we’re behind guys, she’s bested us here :rolleyes:
Must say that crossed my mind- too much of a coincidence that song came on. Enjoy playing games which have a detrimental impact on your child Reb? Sickening

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Creasing-

“Bertie is such a quick learner. He literally does whatever I say”

she says this as the dog is pulling at her jumper, even when she’s told him to stop! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Stopping holding him like a bloody baby when he doesn't like it would help.

Reactions: 18
I have just watched her video on YouTube, my my, nothing just nothing, walks, walks and more walks, I will say she is making a rod for her own back, with the way she is with Bertie, he is a puppy not a baby, stop picking him up, say no firmly to the biting, erghhhh.

Lee has aged, Poppy is a sweetie.

The food cupboard looked bare, the pasta dish looked dry, and his mum cooked Macoroni Cheese, can she not cook?, lazy moo.

Reactions: 13
I see she has Bertie on his name tag even though it is recommended that you don’t use the dogs name on the tag so if stolen the thief can’t use the dogs name and pass them off as theirs but 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bertie is only a mongrel so I guess not such an exciting dog to steal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was bracing myself but I see no mention on Caroline Flack in that blog.

Probably the most sensible decision she's made all week.

Reactions: 10
I skipped through that vlog to see Poppy. That is so sad, Lee was having a conversation (although obviously with a camera very close) directly with her and the poor child looks at the camera while talking.
I really wonder what nursery staff have observed with Poppy, I hope this has been noted.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Urrgghh poppy’s face and Rebecca does nothing!! I don’t understand?? It’s horrible to watch. I would get that dog straight off the sofa and be telling it NO very firmly! What is she playing at??
She’s just a complete twunt. She doesn’t deserve Poppy, all children go through hard ‘phases’ but Poppy is a bloody legend.

Reactions: 11
Wee Pats legs managed to reach the pedals on the go karts at Wynford!
It must be because he got the platform version of edgy vans, no other explanation for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Back to Bertie on the sofa. Poppy wasn’t sitting on a dog toy she was sat on a toy from her ice cream toy which Bertie was going for. Bit her #kindlygifted jumper umpteen times. She looked terrified.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Was bracing myself but I see no mention on Caroline Flack in that blog.

Probably the most sensible decision she's made all week.
If put money on it that the footage was all filmed before she died if she didn't mention it!

Reactions: 9
Stop him from biting then!!!
She’s already started slagging Bertie boy off too “he’s shy but obedient” trying to make out that there’s 2 types of cockapoo and hers is shy but will come to that god damn whistle 😂... give him a break love we know you don’t give a tit about your kids but put the same amount of effort into them I promise you’ll get more out of it 😂😂

feel sorry for him he’s a cutie and he’s not doing anything wrong she’s smothering him

saying that it’s funny to see her failing at being the perfect dog mum to the f1

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a puppy. He’s one next month and he’s been a biter. I don’t let my kids be on their own with him at all because although they’re lovely with him he can still hurt whilst he’s learning. My step sister has a puppy who’s a little older and he bit her son who was playing with him too roughly. She took him up to A&E because he drew blood and the police were automatically informed. It was her little boy’s fault because he wouldn’t let the puppy down and the dog was scared. Mrs M is going to have to deal with this scenario if she doesn’t watch out and she will say it’s all Bertie’s fault. Train your puppy and your kids at the same time!!

Moan moan moan moan moan
Moan moan moan moan moan
Moan moan moan moan moan
feral....
Moan moan moan moan moan
Moan moan moan moan moan
bertie boy...
Moan moan moan moan moan
Moan moan moan moan moan

btw Rebecca your Mrs Meldrum channel views are bad because your content is tit, nothing to do with analytics. Just because it’s tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
More words that could be sung to frozen... " let me moan.. Let me moan... I m all on my own anyway!! " or " my hoppies down the pan anyway".. Or sadly " let me moan let me moan... Psycho child's doing me head in everyday"😄 or 😫

• Haha
The latter half was Friday Valentines night until Tuesday this week..CF died on the Saturday.
I wouldn't be surprised if she had mentioned it but removed it. No other reason it wasn't ready for Wednesday.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.