Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she does it for attention!!!!!!!!

her whole existence revolves around getting attention by any means possible.
Well what I meant to say is she’s now struggling because it’s what everyone’s coming out with on Instagram and it’s “trendy” without trying to sound harsh on ppl who actually suffer in silence constantly without telling the entire world

I just looked again it’s there. And she said he’s stopped now give him his toy 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg I’ve just been on and watched... I know he’s only a pup and playing but he clearly hurts her 4-5 times before she stops filming 🙄..... is she that thick! Don’t let him on the sofa he’s NOT a child.... and if he was older and more established he’d do more then make her go “ouchy”... she was clearly upset but made to look ok cus she knows it will displease her mum if she doesn’t make content for the gram. Despicable woman🙄😡😤

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Well what I meant to say is she’s now struggling because it’s what everyone’s coming out with on Instagram and it’s “trendy” without trying to sound harsh on ppl who actually suffer in silence constantly without telling the entire world

Omg I’ve just been on and watched... I know he’s only a pup and playing but he clearly hurts her 4-5 times before she stops filming 🙄..... is she that thick! Don’t let him on the sofa he’s NOT a child.... and if he was older and more established he’d do more then make her go “ouchy”... she was clearly upset but made to look ok cus she knows it will displease her mum if she doesn’t make content for the gram. Despicable woman🙄😡😤
He's not allowed in playroom
Poppy let him in
He's not allowed on sofa but she doesn't shout and take him down.
She lets him bite and doesny tell him off.
This is as worrying and sickening as when poppy couldent breathe.
I'm sorry it's a bad accident waiting go happen.
Can't believe any dog owning sheep and family can't see this.
I know we not allowed to say she's being abusive on here but at best very neglectful and negligent.

Feeling miserable

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Bloody tell she's a bleeping fun sponge. 30 minute vlog... Great. But title is "feeling miserable" ... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh how I wish I could down tools at work when my child was having a tantrum 🙄 she’s pathetic

Reactions: 7
He's not allowed in playroom
Poppy let him in
He's not allowed on sofa but she doesn't shout and take him down.
She lets him bite and doesny tell him off.
This is as worrying and sickening as when poppy couldent breathe.
I'm sorry it's a bad accident waiting go happen.
Can't believe any dog owning sheep and family can't see this.
I know we not allowed to say she's being abusive on here but at best very neglectful and negligent.

Feeling miserable
What the duck have I just skipped through. She barely cracks a smile. She sits down for dinner with her family with her bloody phone in her hand. The date night was laughable - imagine seeing a couple out for Valentine's but they're talking to a video the whole time!!! Jokers.

Lee's belly hanging out when he's lighting the fire.

Boring dog chat.

So dull!!!! Who actually watches these for fun??

Lee and Poppy. Cute relationship but sad to see P communicating via the camera lense even though daddy is looking at her normally. Shows how that odd behaviour is what's normal in her short little life. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Just skipped through. Crikey, she needs to day stamp each new day as it feels all over the place and hard to follow. Could do so much more with it and make it artsy or SOMETHING! And no, you’re not putting too much content out there. The views aren’t high because it’s poor quality and your behaviour is erratic. I do actually worry.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Psycho, feral and broken. I would never in a million years repeatedly call my children these names. This is just awful to watch you know. Not sure how much longer I can stand it. She doesn’t deserve those beautiful children

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
For anyone that's not watched it, apparently the views are down because they are putting too much content out. 🤔 Ah right, I see. She starts to say "so l might take a.... 'Then she doesn't finish, interrupted by the kids. A break would it be Rebecca? Are you taking a break? This the excuse? The tit views are not because there's too much content though is it?.views are down massively yes, but not because too much is going out. Comedy bleeping gold. 😂 😂 😂.

Just skipped through. Crikey, she needs to day stamp each new day as it feels all over the place and hard to follow. Could do so much more with it and make it artsy or SOMETHING! And no, you’re not putting too much content out there. The views aren’t high because it’s poor quality and your behaviour is erratic. I do actually worry.
Yeah I agree, too much Woods, then Woods.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve never really understood the point of these types of videos. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to them, just footage of very average people doing very mundane things that we all do. Why do people want to watch these kinds of videos??
I get the whole influencer thing when it’s a proper sit down video with a purpose or a tutorial of some kind or whatever but filming for the sake of filming and when it’s just crap like watching the back of someone putting a fire on or yet more boring footage of them walking in “the woods” im sorry but it’s just....... crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
#bekind....unless its mrs m talking about her youngest "psycho". Im sure if we were to call her a psycho or send her a msg saying she was a psycho, that would be classed as trolling no?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
If she really has 119 k Mrs mel drum YouTube subscribers then over 80 percent can't be arsed to watch her videos😂😂😂. The we got a dog only got 12k the rest mid teens to low twenties.😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Urrgghh poppy’s face and Rebecca does nothing!! I don’t understand?? It’s horrible to watch. I would get that dog straight off the sofa and be telling it NO very firmly! What is she playing at??

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why did we need to see her put eggs on bread she didn’t even say hi just carried on!! What the hell!!!!!! Great content 😂😂
She thinks she’s being clever as that Dance Monkey song was in the background 🙄 Yhey play it all the time as a little dig to us Tattlers

• Haha
I’ve never really understood the point of these types of videos. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to them, just footage of very average people doing very mundane things that we all do. Why do people want to watch these kinds of videos??
I get the whole influencer thing when it’s a proper sit down video with a purpose or a tutorial of some kind or whatever but filming for the sake of filming and when it’s just crap like watching the back of someone putting a fire on or yet more boring footage of them walking in “the woods” im sorry but it’s just....... crap.
This!!!

I really don't get it.

Reactions: 8
If she really has 119 k Mrs mel drum YouTube subscribers then over 80 percent can't be arsed to watch her videos😂😂😂. The we got a dog only got 12k the rest mid teens to low twenties.😆
They get back what they give out..... They put out tit... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In terms of the quality of the content she is delivering I must say is all time worst ever. Even worse than last year when she claimed she had a breakdown.

Reactions: 8
Urrgghh poppy’s face and Rebecca does nothing!! I don’t understand?? It’s horrible to watch. I would get that dog straight off the sofa and be telling it NO very firmly! What is she playing at??
Yeh I agree. I was wincing watching it. The silence and lack of action from Becky makes me think it didn't register in her head that it was not OK for the dog to hurt her child like that. I'm all for not babying kids when they hurt themselves for something minor but teach her that it's not OK for others to hurt her and you will help her by discipling the dog. She's taught the dog that he can bite and hurt others and she's taught Poppy that she will not help her in times of need. Great life lesson there mate, excellent parenting. 👏

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.