Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First item is a bra
Totally contradicts herself
I don’t do much cardio at the gym hahahahaha apparently that’s all you’ve done going by your my zone belt

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh brilliant tonight's video .... ebay gym gear .... absolute tattle gold !
She could have bought some of themuddymummy preloved sweaty betty leggings she was listing yesterday, low carbon footprint - just a few miles up the road. No aff link though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sure looks like it 🕵️‍♂️
Oh my days cu next Tuesday
Everything's on display in tight cheap lycra probably made by children in a swear factory so not flattering or what she wears.
It's just eBay has something mad like 50 to 60% commission on affiliate links.

Why would ride gift them only useful if you local and most locals can't stand her.
Has anyone asked ride as they have a Facebook and Insta page.

Reactions: 10
So how can she do a full on advert for eBay gym clothes...like a proper ad..including links for bleeping everything and not label it an AD....once again can wevall complain to the useless ASA

Reactions: 19
Oh what has the introvert got for us now.
Needs to afflink cheap tat for the eBay commission...got to earn them pennies so Bertie can have some biscuit money.

• Haha
if you go on the cafes insta there’s tagged photos of her from earlier in the day, not sure but looks like she was with her mum?
Ffs . Keeping busy & productive working whilst the wee ones are nursery are we Rebecca

if you go on the cafes insta there’s tagged photos of her from earlier in the day, not sure but looks like she was with her mum?
She’s a compulsive liar. She’s seriously got an actual problem. She just lies and lies and lies all the time about everything.

Reactions: 17
So how can she do a full on advert for eBay gym clothes...like a proper ad..including links for bleeping everything and not label it an AD....once again can wevall complain to the useless ASA
So the woman that spends 700 a week on pure crap is trying to convince mothers that don't make that in a month to buy crap they don't need (that she hasn't even paid for!!!!!) so as she can make commission of the back of them.

It is disgusting!!!!

The sooner legislation catches up with these people the better.

Until then....reporter, reporter,report

Reactions: 17
I have been very VERY busy today (legitimately busy not faux busy) but oh my god why is Ride cafe always empty? I’ve driven past a few times & fancies popping in with the dog but not keen now 😂 looks tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can ALMOST see her point when she takes the girls for hot choc and homework when Lee is away. It will break up her day, it kills that witching hour between school ending and dinner time and the time passes quicker when you when you are out and about. However, I think it’s completely unforgivable to be making a thing of keeping it up when Lee is home and basically excluding Poppy. Yes, absolutely Rebecca you pay for the nursery time so make the most of it and use it but for duck sake even the bloody dog gets to go for a coffee and cake. You’re actually the most heartless cow I’ve ever come across.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.